给我到那边去 去
Get the fuck over there. Move!

Move!
你们这些王八蛋在这想要儿胡作非为吗
You motherfuckers wanna sit around and do shit?
是他妈的谁引爆的
Who the fuck pulled that trigger?
是谁他妈的引爆的炸♥弹♥
Who the fuck set that bomb off?
没人说话吗 不想说话吗
Nobody wants to talk? You don’t wanna fucking talk?
你不知道是谁干的
You don’t know who fucking did it?
你不知道是谁干的
You don’t know who fucking did it?
好吧 王八蛋们
All right, motherfuckers!
你还是他妈的不知道吗
You still don’t fucking know?
你还是他妈的不知道吗
You still don’t fucking know?
你还是他妈的不知道吗
You still don’t fucking know?
我♥操♥你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck the motherfuckers!
停火 停火
Cease fire! Cease fire!
喂 我要你上去进入狙击位置
Hey! I want you to take a sniper position up there.
你 上房♥顶 进入狙击位置
You, take a sniper position up on that rooftop.
打掉任何会动的 去
Shoot anything that fucking moves! Go!
我们上 我们上
Let’s go, let’s go.
他们的坐标 23 公里
Their co- ordinates, 23 kilometres.
长官 这位是山普逊上尉
Sir, this is Captain Sampson.
我的第三小队刚才在巡逻途中遇袭
I had Third Squad out on a patrol. They just got hit…
陆战队总部 伊♥拉♥克♥ 拉马迪 是土制炸♥弹♥ 一死二伤
… by an IED. They got one killed, two wounded,
其中一人重伤
one severely.
我不想再有陆战队员死亡了
I don’t want any more Marines killed.
听明白了吗 -是 长官
Am I clear? – Yes, sir.
采取任何必要的行动
Take whatever action’s necessary.
伊尔罕
你在哪儿
伊尔罕
你看着他们干什么
我们刚遭遇这座建筑的轻微火力攻击
We just took small arms fire from this building.
请求批准交火 扫清他们的房♥子 长官
Permission to go and engage and clear out their house, sir.
第二座还是第三座房♥子
The second or third house?
你确定目标吗
You got positive identification on that?
你看见有人开枪了吗 扫平它
You’ve seen people firing? Take the house.
是 完毕 喂 我的火力小组 我们走
Roger that. Over. Hey, my fire team, we’re moving!
喂 你要确保这一边的安全
Hey, make sure you keep security on this side
以防万一突然有人冒出来
just in case anybody pops up.
上 我们冲 -是
Let’s go. We’re fucking moving. – Oorah!
快 快 快
Move it, move it, move it.
愿神与你同在
愿神与你同在 父亲
你觉得现在是玩的时候吗
我们把它藏起来
不是那儿
在这儿呢
快上
Let’s go.
散开
Frag out.
散开
Frag out.
上 上
Go! Go!
小心房♥顶
Watch the roof!
恭喜
感谢主 成功了
然后会怎样
事态变好之前 会变得更糟
让我们祈祷事态能变好
他妈的举起手来
Get your fucking hands up!
站住 别动
Stop!
上 上 上
Move! Move! Move!
见鬼
Goddamnit!
我♥操♥ -把它拿开
Fuck this shit! – Take this shit off!
上 上 上 -你♥他♥妈♥的杀了我兄弟
Go, go, go! – You fucking killed my brother!
操 他们从后门跑了
Fuck! They got out the back door.
听到了 他们跑去第四栋房♥子了吗
Roger that, they went to the fourth house?
好吧 去逮他们 逮那群王八蛋
All right, go get them. Get the motherfuckers.
他们从这一栋跑进了这一栋 引爆的那个家伙就在那儿
They’re going from this house, into this house. That’s where the trigger guy went.
我要你拍下所有的一切
把美国人的所作所为展示给世界
全世界都会看到今天美国人的累累罪行
让我看看
伊♥拉♥克♥到处都是这样
我们要把它送出伊♥拉♥克♥
就像我们对英国那样
希巴
所有的孩子都死了
等等我拉希德
妈妈 妈妈
拉希德
Rashied!
希巴
Hiba!
希巴
Hiba!
希巴 希巴
Hiba! Hiba!
我看到摄像机的录像 他们从 1 号♥房♥到了 2 号♥房♥
I got drone footage of the guys moving from house one to house two.
留心周围的状况
Keep an eye on the surrounding area.
2 号♥人物 移♥动♥两点
Drone number two, move two points.
上 上 上 上
Move! Move! Move! Move!
快冲 快冲 快冲 快
Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! Come on.
萨法 躲到床下去
我去看看发生了什么事
妈妈 美国人要来搜查房♥子
别担心
上 上 上
Move, move, move.
发生什么事了
来了一架直升飞机 好多的枪声
他们在那儿杀人
我以为他们应该是对天鸣枪的
他们在杀我们的人
我真希望我没有那么做
你在说什么啊
你不懂
那些人是烈士
为了我们的战争而牺牲
为了伊♥拉♥克♥的未来
不要感情用事
那些外来的斗士和抵抗组织
会为你骄傲的
这是一次伟大的任务
给你这个
这下 全世界都能看见美国人的罪行了
东北 22.877 公里
22.877 kilometres northeast.
长官 我得到影像了 -好的
Sir, I’ve got a visual on that. – OK.
边界线停了两台车
Border break and two cars parked.
10 名男子 携带武器 怀疑是叛乱分子攻击
10 men with weapons. Co-ordinated insurgent attack suspected.
进攻目标
Engage the target.
遵命
Roger that.
给我 5 秒钟
Give me five seconds.
5 4 3 2 1
Five, four… three, two, one.
所有出来的人 站好 我逮到你们了 站起来
Get up! I’ve got you. Get up!
看看我找到什么了
Look what I’ve found!
这是你的枪吗 -这他妈的是谁的
Is that fucking yours? – Whose the fuck is this?
我听不懂你说什么狗屁 闭嘴 不然我把你也宰了
I don’t fucking understand you! Shut up or I’m taking you too!
起来 -给我起来
Get up. – Get the fuck up!
走 走 快走
Yallah! Yallah! Move!
给所有这些王八蛋都蒙上眼睛
Make sure every one of these motherfuckers gets blindfolded
然后反绑起来 -跪下
and flexi-cuffed. – Get down!
这里面有人知道是谁埋的炸♥弹♥
One of these motherfuckers know who planted the IED.
他们看见了 却什么都没说
They saw it being planted and they didn’t say shit.
谁都不许动 你们什么都不知道 是吗
Nobody move. Nobody knows something, right?
狗屁 他们全都是孬种
Fuck that. They’re all fucking cowards.
他们引爆了炸♥弹♥ 然后都他妈的躲在家里
They set off IEDs and they fucking hide in their fucking homes.
狗屎
Fuck that.
喂 你搜过他们所有人了吗 索萨
Hey, you searched every one of them? Sosa?
索萨 你搜过他们所有人了吗
Sosa! You searched them all?
我搜过他们所有人了
I searched them all.
拉米雷斯 我们什么都没找到
Ramirez, we ain’t got nothing.
你♥他♥妈♥的不许动
Don’t you fucking move!
希巴
Hiba!
希巴
Hiba!
希巴
Hiba!
他们星期六会开门 对吧
They’re open on Saturdays, right?
妈的 12 点钟方向有人在跑
Holy shit. There’s a runner at 12 o’clock.
他妈的 -目标移♥动♥中
Holy shit! – Target on the move!
他妈的
Holy shit!
你看见了吗 够帅吧
Did you see that shit? Did you get that shit?
噢 耶
Oh, yeah!
让我看看 让我用瞄准镜看看
Let me see. Let me see through the scope.
你看 -他妈的
Look at that. – Holy fuck.
你看见了吗
You see that shit?
萨法 萨法
Safa.
萨法好像受伤了
萨法 过来
感谢主 你还活着
疼吗 有一点
感谢主 你还活着
喂 过来这边
Hey, get over here!
那些王八蛋之前就是在这里
Hey, this is where the motherfuckers were.
瞧 他们一直都在看着我们
Look, they fucking saw us the whole time.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!