你知道我有多爱你
还是到你家人那儿去呆几天
让我想想办法
然后我就去找你
你走了 我心里才会踏实些
最重要的是 给小宝宝找个安全的地方
我也这么想
这可不是个好主意
快 快 快 快
Go, go, go, go!
他妈的
Holy fucking shit.
喂 快叫炸♥弹♥小组
Hey, call fucking explosives.
我们得他妈的后退
Hey, let’s get the fuck back down.
喂 拉米雷斯
Hey, Ramirez!
拉米雷斯 -啊
Ramirez! – Yes?
喂 我们找到了一大堆他妈的炸♥弹♥ 阿里在哪儿
Hey, we got a shit load of bomb shit. Where’s Ali?
我们跟那个老头谈过了 他会说一点英语
He speaks a little English,
他根本没提这件事 他一定早就知道
said nothing. He knows everything.

Let’s go.
有 6 个他妈的瓦斯罐 伙计 真可怕
Hey, six fucking gas tanks, man. Hold him securely.
看紧他
Very scary.
我们把所有的女人和小孩放在这边了 所有的男人都在这边
Hey, we got women and children right here. All the men are right here.
楼上那些炸♥弹♥是谁的
Whose bombs are those upstairs?
我对此一无所知
I don’t know anything about that.
你一无所知
You don’t know anything?
谁知道
Who knows?
谁知道 这他妈的是在你家啊 谁知道
Who knows? It’s in your fucking house! Who knows?
楼上简直就是个工厂 你却一无所知 嗯
There’s a fucking factory upstairs. You don’t know shit about that, huh?
嘿 算了 喂 阿里 过来这边。喂
Hey, that’s fine. Hey, Ali, come here. Hey!
叫他站起来
Tell him to stand up.
楼上那些炸♥弹♥是谁的
Whose bombs are those upstairs?
什么 -他不知道
What? – He doesn’t know.
你♥他♥妈♥的不知道
You don’t fucking know?
跪下
Get down.
给我跪下
Down on your knees.
第二小队和第三小队 回归营地
Squads 2 and 3, return to camp base.
把其余的人都带走
Get the rest of these guys out here.
如果我们告诉了美国人 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥会杀了我们的
如果我们不说 美国人就会说
我们协助叛乱分子
我们该怎么办
谁知道
今天早上我本来想带着孩子们离开
可问题是出门也很危险
我想不出哪儿才会安全
我们被困住了
我们种下这颗橄榄树
在阿卜杜割礼这天种下 为的是伊♥拉♥克♥的和平
妈的
他们在路的另一边
我们炸不到他们
如果他们在另一边 一切就搞定了
妈的 我们得等多久
给我一支烟
陆战队总部 伊♥拉♥克♥ 拉马迪市
长官 摄像机显示西北方向有人
Sir, we’ve got a north west co-ordinate from the drones.
4 号♥摄像机显示有个军事年龄的男性 拿着铁锹在路边
Drone 4 shows military-age male with shovel on roadside.
可能正在埋炸♥弹♥
Might be planting an IED.
把他拿下
Take him out.
遵命 5秒钟
Roger that. Five seconds.
5 4 3 2 1
Five, four, three, two, one.
我的老天
Jesus Christ.
好渴
Thirsty.
我下来了
Coming down.
情报部门要一个一个地审问他们
Intelligence is gonna take them one by one and interrogate them.
我们知道他们是有罪的 我们发现了爆♥炸♥物
We know they’re guilty. We found the explosives.
所以他们就最好别撒谎 我们拿他们的家人做抵押
So they’d better not lie because we have their family for ransom.
他们耍错了人了 我们是美国陆战队
They’re fucking with the wrong people. This is the US Marines.
不是他妈的童子军
Not the fucking boy scouts.
告诉他们回答我的问题 他妈的回答
Tell them to fucking answer me. Fucking answer!
11月19日 5:45 AM
早上好 长官
Morning, sir.
什么事 拉米雷斯
Hey, what’s up, Ramirez?
我可以跟你单独谈谈吗
Can I speak to you in private?
是 当然 这边 这算是最隐蔽的了
Yeah, sure. Over here. About as private as it gets.
什么事
What’s up?
长官 我有一个问题
Sir, I have a question.
我夜里有点 有点失眠
I’m kinda having… having difficulty sleeping at night.
为什么 你有什么烦恼吗
Why? What’s bothering you?
只是些噩梦 我看到的那些屁事
Just bad dreams, shit I’ve seen.
我想 有没有可能我 跟医生谈谈
I was wondering, is there any way I could speak… Speak to a doctor?
很抱歉 你不能看医生
I’m sorry but you can’t see a doctor
要等到你在这一服务期满
until your tour of duty’s over.
陆战队的规矩就是这样
It’s just the way Marine policy is.
你必须等到你这一服务期满
You’re gonna have to wait till your tour of duty’s over
离开的时候才能看医生
and see a doctor on your leave.
听好了 先生们
Hey, listen up, gents.
我们要把这些食物送去车辆检查站 听见吗
We’re gonna take this food over to vehicle checkpoint, all right?
出发
Let’s go.
红色 2 号♥ 红色 3 号♥ 我是红色 1 号♥ 完毕
Red 2, Red 3, this is Red 1. Over.
我们将要前往市场街 在栗子街右转
We’re gonna head down Market Street, make a right down Chestnut,
过桥 去车辆检查站
over the bridge to the vehicle checkpoint.
贾法 美国人
赶快把照相机拿来
穿上衣服
你们上学要迟到了
喂 TJ
Hey, TJ.
什么事 -给我一个吻
What’s up? – Gimme a kiss.
做梦吧你 臭娘们
In your dreams, bitch.
喂 拉奇夫 停车
Hey, Rakeef. Pull over.
停车
Pull over!
美国人把孩子们拦住了
那他妈的是什么
What the fuck was that?
真♥主♥至上
Allahu Akbar.
喂 小心左侧 小心左侧
Hey, watch the left side! Watch the left side!

Fire!
快走 走 走 走 走
Let’s go, go, go, go, go!
妈的 TJ
Shit. TJ!
喂 医生 快过来
Hey, Doc, get over there!
开火
Fire!
停火
Cease fire.
他们跑了
They’re fucking gone.
拉米雷斯 我要呼叫医疗撤离
Ramirez, I’m calling a medevac.
知道了 盯住那面墙 以防万一
Roger that. Keep a watch over that fucking wall just in case.
你会没事的 伙计 -我们需要医疗撤离
You’re gonna be all right, man. – We need a medevac.
长官 我们在市场街和栗子街交叉路口遭到炸♥弹♥袭击
We’ve been hit by an IED at the intersection of Chestnut and Market.
报告说一名陆战队员阵亡 两名重伤
There’s reports of one killed Marine and two severely wounded.
让我看看
Let me clarify.
我们有一名 你是说一名阵亡
We got one… You said one killed?
一名阵亡 两名重伤 长官
One killed and two severely wounded, sir.
两名负伤 马上呼叫医疗撤离
Two wounded. Eh, call the medevac right now.
两名负伤 一名阵亡
Two wounded, one killed.
降落点在市场街和栗子街的街角
I want the LZ to be the corner of Market and Chestnut.
医生会帮你的
Doc’s gonna take care of you.
操 哥们儿 喂 医生会治好你的
Fuck, man. Hey, Doc’s gonna fix you, man.
喂 喂 看着我 喂 罗伯特
Hey. Hey, look at me. Hey, Roberts.
挺住 你会没事的 看着我 喂 喂
Stay with us. You gonna be all right. Look at me. Hey! Hey!
医生 -你会没事的
Doc! – You gonna be all right.
医生会治好你的 你会没事的
Doc’s gonna take care of you. You’re gonna be good.
拉米雷斯 -是
Ramirez! – Yeah?
卡特伯
Cuthbert!
妈的 卡特伯
Shit. Cuthbert!
噢 操
Oh, fuck.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck me.
我很难过你倒下了 伙计
I’m sorry that you’re down, man.
喂 准备好两支火力小组
Hey! Get two fire teams ready
过去那边 扫平那些房♥子
to cross over there and clear those houses!
我的火力小组 我们去那边 扫平那些
My fire team, we’re going over there and clear those.
不管是谁干的 一定还在附近
Whoever did this shit is around somewhere.
我们要让他们血债血还 操♥他♥妈♥的
We’re gonna make them fucking pay! Fuck that!
马上 火力小组准备
ASAP! Get those fire teams ready!
我的火力小组 行动
My fire team, let’s move.
喂 这些混♥蛋♥是他妈的什么人
Hey, who the fuck are these motherfuckers?
喂 下车
Hey, get out the vehicle!
出来 出来
Get out! Get out!
快点 对 出来
Let’s go, yeah, get out!
他妈的出来 -他妈的出来
Get the fuck out! – Get the fuck out!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!