No, Philadelphia doesn’t even have gangs, dude.
所以你离开了美国的 谋杀之都
So you left the murder capital of the United States
是为了来法鲁加和哈迪塞 世界的 谋杀之都
to come to Fallujah and Haditha, the murder capitals of the world.
干得好 你真是步步高升啊 哥们儿
Good job, you’re moving up, buddy
附近有战斗直升机吗
… is the Apache nearby?
嫌犯上了 1 好高速公路 正往东跑
Suspect seen on Highway 1 moving east.
他们是他妈的什么人
Who the fuck are they?
我真的不知道他们是什么人 长官
I really don’t know whose fucking are they, sir.
他们说什么朋友之间的误解
They talking about misunderstanding with their friend…
拉米雷斯下士 马科斯下士前来报到 长官
Corporal Ramirez, Corporal Marcus reporting as ordered, Sir.
跟我来
Follow me.
我要你们从斯巴达营下去
OK, I want you guys to go down from Camp Sparta
走到市场 在斑马街左转 穿过路障
down Market, make a left on the zebra, go over to the roadblock,
叫队员们去吃饭 去吧
make sure the Marines have chow.
我们后面车门有问题吗
We having door issues back there?
把它关上
Fucking shut it.
谢谢
Thank you.
喂 我们得从市场街右转 上栗子街
Hey, we gotta go down Market Street and make a right on Chestnut
然后上桥 过去 到车辆检查点
then on over the bridge over to the vehicle checkpoint.
我猜这儿的人都不喜欢我们
I don’t think everybody likes us here.
哇 卡特伯 你♥他♥妈♥的白♥痴♥
Whoa! Cuthbert, you fucking retard!
怎么了
What?
你♥他♥妈♥的猪头啊
Are you a fucking idiot?
妈的 -刚才怎么回事
Shit! – What was that?
卡特伯把机♥枪♥撞在卡车上了
Cuthbert just smacked the fifty cal on a truck, man!
我知道 我看见了 -天生的白♥痴♥
I know, I saw. – A born dildo.
妈的笨蛋
Goddamn boob.
那有好多车
是个检查点
塞住了
我们还要给派对准备食物呢
操 检查站
典型的美国人
说什么我们解放了
我们得等好几个小时
真气人
我们没有水 没有电
我们的孩子都不能去上学
这里是哈迪塞 是人们来度蜜月的地方
现在成了死亡之城了
真让人难过得想哭
听着
等我们到了检查点 表现随意一点
不要紧张 没事的
来 过来 到那边去
Come. Come here. Go over there.
阿里 能帮我接手一下吗
Ali, can you get them for me, please?
卡特伯你在干嘛 -他们是小孩 中士 对不起
Cuthbert, what are you doing? – They’re kids. Sergeant, sorry.
停下 停下
Stop! Stop!
叫他呆在原地别动
Tell him stay there.
请到这边来
Step this way, please.
站住 举起手来
Stop. Put your hands up.
举起手来
Put your hands up.
别说话 安静
好吗
叫他们赶快
Tell ’em to hurry up.

Go.
站住
Stop.
把手举起来
Get your hands in the air.
把手举起来
Put your hands in the air.
离开门边 -是
Away from the door? – Yes.
叛军会杀死你的孩子
Vehicle good.
车子没问题
Tell ’em hurry up.
叫他们赶快
他们真没用
我告诉过你他们不会找到的
你听过最新的笑话吗
美国笑话吗
听好了
乔治布♥什♥在跟他所有智囊开会
谈论着要如何解决世界和平的问题
突然他接到一个电♥话♥
美国最大的银行被抢劫了
布♥什♥很惊讶地说:这怎么可能
所有的贼都正和我在一起啊

我们的小宝宝 6 个月内就要出生了
宝宝出生之后你会照顾好他吗
我会对他像我的兄弟姐妹一样
真的吗 我会给宝宝买♥♥衣服
真的 怎么照顾
我会带宝宝去市场
看山羊吗
看美丽的棕榈树
会总是带他出去玩
快过来
上来 我有事要告诉你
我真的有事要告诉你
快点
你有毛病啊
等等
等我生了孩子 你还要我吗
就算有了100个孩子 我还是要你
通过这个检查站 很好
但是我担心还会有别的检查站
给你 哥们儿
Here you go, son.
给你 -你等着瞧 伙计
Here you go. – You just wait, man.
别睡着了
Don’t fall asleep.
你怎么样 长官 -很好
How you doing, sir? – Pretty good.
好 各位 干得好
All right, gents, good job.
有什么进展了吗 -还在继续
Did you get anything? – Still working on it.
我们在玩那个马可波罗的游戏
We’ve been playing that little game of Marco Polo.
等把枪♥支♥清理好了 我们就吃饭
Think about cleaning them fucking rifles, we’ll have chow.
你们去吃饭吧
You have some fucking chow.
喂 把你的子弹夹清干净 别忘了
Hey, clean your fucking magazines, too, CLP. Remember that shit.
好了 中士 -上次我看见你的枪栓
All right, Sarge. – Last time I saw your fucking bolt,
它干燥得像是个 80 岁老太太的阴♥道♥
it was dry like a fucking 80-year-old granny’s fucking coochie.
你觉得很好笑吗
You think that’s funny?
等你的枪卡壳的时候你就不会笑了
I don’t think so when your weapon’s jammed.
枪卡壳不好笑 但你的笑话很好笑
It’s not funny then, but funny then.
闭嘴 现在给我趴下
Shut up. Get on your fucking face right now.
你这笨蛋 给我趴下 很喜欢开玩笑是吗
Hey, douche bag, get on your face. What’s up with the fucking jokes?
对不起 中士
Sorry, Sergeant.
说 我不再胡闹
Say ‘I will not be funny any more’.
我不再
I will not…
大声点 不再胡闹
Louder! …be funny any more.
我不再胡闹
I will not be funny any more.
快帮我叫医生
Someone get the Doc!
快帮我叫医生 叫医生
Someone get the Doc! Get the Doc!
喂 卡特伯 喂 过来
Hey, Cuthbert, yo, come here.
什么事
What’s up?
你知道我为什么总是找你麻烦吗 -因为你不喜欢我
You know I’m always on your ass, right? – You don’t like me?
不是 是因为你让我想起我自己 蠢蛋
No, ’cause you fucking remind me of me, dipshit.
我第一次出任务的时候 差点他妈的丢了一条腿
On my first appointment, man, I almost lost my fucking leg.
他们坐在这里告诉我
They sat here and fucking told me
我再也不能跑了
I would never be able to fucking run again.
你受伤之后 陆战队不管你了吗
Doesn’t the Corps take care of you after you’re hurt?
你知道他们叫我退役吗
You know they offered me to get out?
他们说 只要我愿意 我就可以 因伤退役
They said if I wanted to I can get out with my injury.
他们说:我们给你百分之十 你知道百分之十是多少吗
They said, ‘We’ll give you 10 per cent’. You know what 10 per cent is?
就 300 美金一个月
That’s 300 dollars a month.
所以我要告诉你 除了你自己 谁都不会鸟你的
That’s why I’m telling you. Nobody gives a shit about you but you.
你要好自为之
Take care of yourself.
陆战队不会管你 这个他妈的国家也不会
The Marine Corps don’t, and this fucking country don’t.
你要记住
Remember that.
一 二 三
One, two, three!
一 -一 二 三
One! – One, two three!
二 -一 二 三
Two! – One, two, three!
三 -一 二 三
Three! – One, two, three!
我爱徒手搏击
I love hand to hand
我爱徒手搏击
I love hand to hand
一掌插♥进♥你的眼睛 宝贝
Stab you in the eye with my K1, baby
一掌插♥进♥你的眼睛 宝贝
Stab you in the eye with my K1, baby
我爱徒手搏击
I love hand to hand
我爱徒手搏击
I love hand to hand
一脚踢爆你的蛋蛋 宝贝
Smash you in the grape with my E2, baby
一脚踢爆你的蛋蛋 宝贝
Smash you in the grape with my E2, baby
如果你的同伴倒下了 你不能在那儿哭
Your buddy goes down, you ain’t there fucking crying.
你是一台杀人机器 你必须有个杀人机器的样子
You’re a fucking machine and you act like a machine.
你要从他的身上跨过去 懂了没有
You go right through him. You understand?
是 中士
Oorah, Sergeant.
怎么有气无力的 -是 中士
I don’t fucking feel it. – Oorah, Sergeant!
我准备好了要痛宰那些阿♥拉♥伯猪 中士
I’m ready to take down some ragheads, Sergeant.
我知道 很好
I know you are. That’s good.
所以我们才要训练 训练 再训练
That’s why we train, train, train.
为的是杀 杀 杀
To kill, kill, kill.
我的精神动力就在这儿
I got my motivation right here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!