什么 你想知道什么
What… What do you want to know?
我住在一个破烂的兵营里 危机四伏
I live in a shit barracks, constant threat,
分分秒秒 我都有可能被从任何一个窗子飞进来的子弹击中
I could get shot at any minute, through any window.
我每天早上醒来 每天重复同样的巡逻
I wake up every morning, do the same patrols every day.
基本上 我为之战斗的唯一目标 至少是我所知的唯一目标
Basically, the only thing I’m fighting for that I know that I’m fighting for,
就是每天能活着回到家
is to make it home each and every day without getting killed.
因为 我不知道我们为什么要来这儿
Because I don’t know why we’re here.
我是说 我知道我们为什么要来这儿 但是我不明白
Well, I know why we’re here, but I don’t know…
我真的不知道我们为什么要来这儿
Yeah. I don’t know why we’re here.
我是说 我见过一个 60 岁的老太太
I mean, I’ve seen a, I’d say about a 60-year-old woman
穿着一身全黑的 布卡 就是他们的那种大袍子
all dressed in black in a burka, whatever they call them dresses,
从她的裙子下面拔出一把 AK 自动步♥枪♥ 就开始扫射
pull out a AK from under her skirt and start spraying.
不用说 她
Needless to say, she got…
我是说 她摇身一变 成了 战斗人员 这是真的
I mean, she became a combatant, and that’s the truth, you know.
男人 女人 小孩 如果他们举起枪来对你射击
Man, woman, child, if they pick up a gun and start shooting at you,
他们就是 战斗人员 这就是现实
they’re considered a combatant. That’s reality.
这就像是打猎
It’s also just like hunting.
我以前打过鹿啊 土狼之类的
I’ve hunted deer and coyotes and shit.
人就像是在打猎一样
It’s like, a person thinks the same…
就像每一个拿着武器的人一样
tries to think like another person would with a weapon.
所以 就变成了打猎的终极形式 就是战争
So it’s the ultimate style of hunting, is war.
哈迪塞镇之战
这是地球 就是人的身体 对吧
This is the Planet Earth, the body, right?
身体是地球
The body’s Planet Earth.
伊♥拉♥克♥就是屁♥眼♥
And Iraq is the corn hole.
屎眼 粪眼 随便你管它叫什么
The brown hole, the asshole, whatever you wanna call it.
上面有一堆滴里搭拉的没擦干净的大便 就是那些叛乱分子
With a bunch of dingle berries, insurgents…
这一堆没擦干净的 残屎 挂在屁♥眼♥周围
A bunch of dingleberries hanging around
只是在等待大便喷出来
just waiting for a shit storm.
我们就正好是从屁♥眼♥挤出来的大便
And we just happen to be the fucking turds going through the asshole,
所有的 残屎 包围着我们 想要把我们吞没
and all the dingleberries are surrounding us, trying to kill us.
我就是这么看伊♥拉♥克♥的 这是个巨大的屁♥眼♥
That’s what I think about Iraq. It’s a giant butthole.
2005年11月 25日 伊♥拉♥克♥的哈迪塞镇,一个设置在
路边的土制炸♥弹♥炸死了一名 炸伤了两名陆战队员
在接下来的几个小时里陆战队员们,屠♥杀♥了24 名伊
拉克的男人 妇女 和儿童
(内阁乐队) 谎言 谎言 谎言
Ministry: Lies Lies Lies
2005年11月18日 6:30 am
♪我们在执行一个永生难忘的任务♪
♪We’re on a mission to never forget♪
♪三千子弟兵 我素未平生♪
♪Three thousand people that I’ve never met♪
♪我们需要一个答案 得到的却是♪
♪We want some answers and all we can get♪
♪关于 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 的鬼话连篇♪
♪Is some kind of shit about a terrorist threat♪
♪谎言 谎言 谎言 谎言 谎言 谎言 谎言♪
♪Lies, lies, lies, lies Lies, lies, lies♪
♪谎言 谎言 谎言 谎言 谎言 谎言 谎言♪
♪Lies, lies, lies, lies Lies, lies, lies♪
♪谎言 谎言 谎言 谎言 谎言 谎言 谎言♪
♪Lies, lies, lies, lies Lies, lies, lies♪
♪惊讶 惊讶♪
♪Surprise, surprise…♪
耶 耶 妈的 耶 你喜欢这狗屎吗
Yeah, yeah, fuck, yeah! Do you like that shit?
亲亲我的屁♥股♥吧
Kiss my fucking ass!
正因如此 我才爱死了海军陆战队
Hey, this is why I fucking love the Marine Corps!
♪谎言 谎言 谎言 谎言 谎言 谎言 谎言♪
♪Lies, lies, lies, lies Lies, lies, lies♪
♪惊讶 惊讶

♪Surprise, surprise♪
好吧 我们走
All right, let’s go.
喂 马科斯下士 把你的人带到街对面
Hey, Corporal Marcus, take your fire team across the street.
看 看 看 杰斯 -你她妈的干吗
Look, look, look, Jase. – What the fuck, Doc? !
我从来没见过那么小的小鸡鸡 -把你的小鸡鸡收起来 快走
I’ve never seen a dick that small! – Put your little dick away! Let’s go.
你听见没 他的小鸡鸡小到他会尿在自己的蛋蛋上
Hey, you hear that? His dick’s so small he’s peeing on his nuts.
赶快 回来整队
Hurry up, get back in formation.
喂 卡特伯特 -是 下士
Hey, Cuthbert. – Yes, Corporal?
你准备好了吗 -是
You ready to get some? – Oorah!
我们发现了 119 个土制炸♥弹♥
We’ve found 119 IEDs,
这帮变♥态♥把它们放在路边了
and these faggots are playing on the side of the road.
所有法鲁加来的叛乱分子
All the insurgents came from Fallujah.
都在这儿等着我们呢 你知道的吧
They all here waiting for us. You know that, right?
是 下士 -我们只是诱饵
Yes, Corporal. – We just live bait.
你这白♥痴♥ 别闹着玩
Now, you retards, stop fucking around.
哈 迪 塞 镇
60 名陆战队员死于土制炸♥弹♥袭击
29 名伊♥拉♥克♥警♥察♥被凯达组织在足球场公开处决
咱们买♥♥三只鸡♥吧♥
还要什么
我们还需要什么吗


鸡吗
你要看看吗
谢谢
赶快
那些凯达的蠢货刚杀了个英语教师
你要茶吗
随便给我点喝的
民♥主♥之所以成功是因为言论自♥由♥
Democracy will succeed because every month
越来越多的伊♥拉♥克♥人开始为他们的国家而战
more and more Iraqis are fighting for their own country.
我们解放的人♥民♥不愿放弃他们刚赢得的自♥由♥
People we have liberated will not surrender their freedom. Democracy will succeed because
民♥主♥一定会成功的 因为美♥利♥坚♥合众国不会被一群恶棍吓倒
the United States of America will not be intimidated by a bunch of thugs.
谢谢大家
Thank you all.
你有 DVD 吗 -有啊 我有 你要吗 嗯
You got DVDs? – Yeah, sure, I got. You want? Yeah.
你只有这些 DVD 吗
These are the only DVDs you have?
让我猜猜看你想要什么
Let me imagine what you’re looking for.
你想要找 砰砰 炸♥弹♥ 吗
Looking for boom boom?
砰砰 -这还差不多
Boom boom! – That’s what I’m talking about!
试试这个 相信我 试试这个 相信你
Try it and you must trust me. Try it and trust you.
我才不会相信你这王八蛋呢
I don’t trust you motherfuckers for anything.
抱歉 我要失陪了
I’m sorry, I have to go.
我叫我叔叔招待你们 他会给你们好价钱的 好吗
I leave you with my uncle. He give you a good deal, OK?
你东西都带来了吗
左转
我们去取货的时候
他们会教我们怎么引爆
好的
他们知道他们想要把它放在哪儿吗
他们知道
那是什么
如果那些外国兵闻到酒味 他们会杀了我
呼气
没问题的
听着 贾法 这些凯达的人都是疯子
就是他们杀了那个英语教师
走吧
就是这个
看见这个吗
这个插在炸♥弹♥里
但是要小心 任何一点电流都会引爆的
懂吗
好 然后把手♥机♥装上去
手♥机♥
没错
然后打开手♥机♥
抽出天线
埋它的时候 把天线留一点点在地面上
用来接收信♥号♥♥
好的
懂了吗
懂了 真♥主♥保佑
用这只手♥机♥打这个号♥码 就会引爆♥炸♥弹
当悍马车接近炸♥弹♥的时候
你就打这个号♥码
炸♥弹♥就会爆♥炸♥
好的
懂了吗 懂了
这是 500 美元 成功后还有 500 美元
钱是给你在人间的奖赏 神在天堂会再奖赏你的
这是为了穆♥斯♥林♥的圣♥战♥
你该走了 一切都就绪了
阿莫德 我要告诉你
远离卖♥♥酒的
什么 谁说我喝酒了
阿莫德 我可不是瞎子
你的一举一动我们了如指掌
我们给了那些酒贩三天时间 停止卖♥♥酒
如果他们不停下来 我们就会杀了他们
你知道你不该喝酒的
这有背伊♥斯♥兰♥的教义
我们要哈迪塞镇变成伊♥斯♥兰♥的城市
喂 马科斯 来看看这个录像
Hey, Marcus, check this fucking video out.
我在市中心的电器店跟一群他妈的小鬼买♥♥的
I bought this downtown at the electrical shop off a bunch of fucking kids.
是凯达组织电视台上的 他们给烧成 DVD 了
It’s on Al Qaeda TV and they burn it to a DVD.
这都是我们的人 在我们之前来的 在巡逻这里相同的街道
It’s all our guys that were here before us, patrolling these same streets.
害我好想冲出去杀了那帮混♥蛋♥
Makes me wanna go out there and fucking just kill the motherfuckers.
他们这样对待我们 我们应该杀他们更多
Kill more people. If they’re gonna go out and do this shit to us, we should kill more of them, you know.
我可不想死在伊♥拉♥克♥
I’m not fucking dying in Iraq.
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah.
我宁愿被淹死 死在冲浪板上
I’m gonna die fucking drowning.
你宁愿怎么死 冲浪什么的
You’re gonna die on the rag.
冲浪 -怎么 喂鲨鱼吗
Surfing? – What, a fucking shark?
用屁♥股♥冲浪
Butt surfing?
用小鸡鸡冲浪
Dick surfing!
拉米雷斯 你为什么参加陆战队的 -我为什么参加陆战队的
Ramirez. Why’d you join the Marines? – Why did I join the Marines?
为了逃离费城
To get the fuck out of Philly.
费城有什么不好
What was wrong with Philly?
费城有他妈的什么不好
What the fuck was wrong with Philly?
那年正赶上奶酪牛排大萧条 结果百业俱废
It was the year of the cheese steak depression… …and everything was going downhill.
不是的
Nah, man.
那是个 谋杀之都 谁他妈的想要住在那里
I mean, it’s the murder capital. Who the fuck wants to live there?
让我猜猜 你是混黑帮的
Let me guess. You was in a gang.
没有 费城连个黑帮都没有

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!