你恨他!
You hate him!
[Whistles]
佛森!
Flotsam!
杰森
Jetsam.
[Whistles]
佛森
Flotsam.
杰森
Jetsam.
出来啊
Come on out.
别躲起来
Don’t hide.
-没人会伤害你们.. -没事了
– No one’s going to hurt you.
– lt’ll be OK.
佛森
Flotsam.
杰森
Jetsam.
-她害怕.. -来啊..你们
– She’s scared. – Come on, you guys.
-你们躲在哪儿啊?
-梅森..我在这儿..
– Where are you hiding?
– Mason, l’m up here.
[Blows Dog Whistle]
[Dogs Barking]
时代广场怎么了..怎么都停电了?
What about Times Square,
all the electricity?
还是地铁的关系?
Or the subway?
现在怎么了?
Now what?
我们回去吧..
Now we go home.
一切都结束了..
lt’s over.
哈利..你作什么?
Harry, what are you doing?
哈利..你在作什么啊!?
Harry, what the hell
are you doing?
哈利!
Harry!
[Barking]
[Barks]
[Barks]
[Barks]
这是什么啊..?
What in the name of God?
[Blows Dog Whistle]
好了
OK.
去吧.
Go now.
去找你的宝贝们
Go find your babies.
你真百分百是个天才啊..哈利..
You are a genius, Harry.
One hundred percent.
出门别忘了带这个
Don’t leave home without it.
他一起回来了..
He’s back together.
梅森..想想办法..告诉他们
Mason, do something.
Talk to them.
我要怎么说..说是意外吗?
What should l say?
lt was an accident?
我们没有对它作什么
We didn’t do anything.
是卡洛斯啊
lt was Carlos.
等等..再给我们个机会啊!
Wait! Give us another chance!
哈利..
Harry.
让它走吧…哈利..
Let him go, Harry.
让它走吧..
Let him go.
你在搞什么鬼?
What the hell you doing?
啊..你要办舞会是吗?
What, are you having
a party or what?
不是..小鬼..现在没人在家
No party, kid. There’s no one home.
那是因为我的关系
That’s ’cause of me.
没有水电他们就不会待了..
They won’t stay if there’s
no water and electricity.
你这是在作什么?
What are you doing here?
这是我的楼..我的工作!
This is my building.
l did the job. l cleared it.
你想烧了这啊!?
You’re going to burn the place down.
这太扯了..这是我的楼..
他们要搬出去了..
Man, that’s bullshit. This is
my building, man. They’re movin’ out.
好..你要我怎样..
一切都太晚了.. 懂吗?
Look, what do you want from me?
lt’s too late, all right?
那我怎么办?
What about me?
那我怎么办?
What about you?
好..要烧的话..
OK. lf it’s got to burn down…
就由我来烧!
l’m going to burn it.
喂..你搞什么..这样会留下证据啊..
Hey, what are you–
You schmuck, that’s evidence.
噢!
Ohh.
要看起来是自然的啊
lt’s got to look normal.
自燃的!
Regular!
谁管它..要烧对吧!?
Who cares? We’re burning the place, right?
就来烧吧!
Let’s burn it.
真是笨..
Sloppy.
我恨死了笨蛋
l hate sloppy.
你不留下来看吗?
Don’t you want to see?
你作了好事..你不留下来看吗
When you do good work,
don’t you like to watch it?
你想干什么..
我们现在应该在城里才对啊
What do you want?
We should be across town by now.
巴比..你放开他!
Bobby, you let him go
马上给我上来!
and get up here this instant.
是你说这没人的!
You said the place was empty.
你要停止它!
You got to shut it off, man.
太迟了..一切都太迟了
Too late. lt’s too late.
你想害死我们吗? 这随时都会爆的!
Want to get us both killed?
lt’s gonna blow any minute!
给我进去! 给我进去!
Just get in there. Get in there!
我的腿!我的膝盖..
你打断了我的脚!
My leg! My knee!
You broke my knee!
这算什么
That’s bull, man.
起来! 起来!
Get up. Get up!
我不能走
l can’t walk.
我告诉你在哪儿
l’ll tell you where it is.
在四楼的储藏室墙上..
Fourth floor, storeroom, in back.
哪里?
Where?
在储藏室
The storeroom.
快去! 你还有两分钟!
Now, go! You got two minutes.
女士! 快开门啊!
Lady, come on!
好了..来了!
All right, all right.
晚饭快要好了
Supper’s nearly ready.
去洗手洗脸,去坐在桌子那边
Go wash your hands and face
and go sit down at the table.
你看..我知道你会来
See, l knew you’d be coming.
我作了火腿
l got the ham on.
-火腿? 不!我们现在就要赶快离开!
-不要现在跟我来这个..
– Ham? No! We got to get out of here.
– Don’t start that with me.
-闭嘴! -巴比!
– Shut up! – Bobby!
你弄痛我了
You’re hurting me.
哎呀..妈妈
Gee whiz, Mom.
我抱歉..我…
l’m sorry. l…
-我只是想让你看看.. -看什么..
– l just wanted to show you something.
– Show me what?
我..我的车
My…my car.
对..你还记得我的新车吗?
Yeah. Gosh, don’t you remember
the new car?
车… 不.. 不..
The car? No. No.
别错过了..
Let’s go. Don’t want to miss the big game.
爸在楼下等..你知道他的..
Dad’s waiting downstairs.
You know how he is.
-你♥爸♥? 对啊..多好的老爸啊..
– Your father?
– Yeah. Good old Dad. What a guy.
你不是巴比! 你不是巴比!
You’re not Bobby. You’re not Bobby!
-你不是他! -求求你!
– You’re not him! Let me–
– Please!
天啊女士..别在这会儿清醒了
God, lady. Don’t wake up now.
开门啊! 听到没!
Open the door, you hear me?
关门啊!
Open the door.
快啊女士..开门啊!
Come on, lady. Open the door.
你听到了没?
Don’t you hear me?
你会没命的啊!
You’re going to get killed.
你会死啊!
You’re going to die.
快啊
Come on.
法兰克!
Frank!
别碰我!
Don’t you touch me.
别碰我! 法兰克! 救我啊!
Don’t you touch me. Help! Frank! Frank!
梅森?
Mason?
退后.. 你听到了吗?
Move back. You heard the man.
带好她..好..走!
Get that strap on her. Come on, let’s go.
退后..留在这..

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!