See, all you see now is the shadows.
你退两步..从任一个方向看..
See, if he moves two steps in any direction,
他一定是站在阳光下的..
he’ll be in the sunlight.
我看了好久好久..你知道..这是艺术
l’ve been looking at it a lot,
you know, because it’s art.
你要一直注视着它..
You got to keep looking at it.
你盯着我看干嘛..
What? What are you staring at?
他正过来..
He’s on his way.
-卡洛斯? -噢..柯文先生..
– Carlos? – Yo, Mr. Kovacs.
卡洛斯..你来这作什么?
Carlos, what are you doing here?
再给我个机会..
l want one more chance.
我要这个工作..你了解吗?
l got to have this job,
you understand?
到现在你都还算满意不是吗?
You’ve been happy up till now, right?
雷西先生
Mr. Lacey.
这位是..呃..
This is, uh…
我知道他是谁
l know who he is.
雷西先生..我给他们钱了
Mr. Lacey. l gave them the money.
他们退回了是吧..
And they sent it right back.
过来..
Come here.
我有承诺要完成这整栋..
l got a commitment to have
this entire block down to grade level.
“整栋”..懂了吗?
Grade level. Comprende?
我会办到了..先生
l can do it, sir.
完全没问题,我向你担♥保♥
There’s no problem, l assure you.
再三天,建照就要过期了..
合法的法子又都没有用…
ln three days, permits expire
and legal options go out the window.
-我知道..还有很多的…
-利率又要回升了..
– l know about options, lot assemblies–
– lnterest rates are going back up,
拆迁费我也都花下去了..
and l’m paying a demolition crew
他们还能待在那餐厅..
那早该被拆掉了..
to sit around in a restaurant
they’re supposed to be knocking down.
今晚, 今晚我会让他们离开的..
Tonight. l’ll have them out by tonight.
你还有机会..孩子..
我还有别的会要开
ou’ve had your chance, kid.
l’ve made other arrangements.
别担心,雷西先生,我会为你作的..
Don’t you worry, Mr. Lacey.
l’m gonna do it for you.
什么? 什么那么好笑?
What? What’s so funny?
你的脸..你看起来好严肃啊..
You. Your face. You look so serious.
对..这是非常严肃的..
Well, this is serious.
我看到真实的你
l’m looking at the real you.
你看到了什么?
And what do you see?
看到什么? 我看到神秘的..
What do l see? l see a mysterious
明与暗的变化..
counterplay of light and dark.
嘿..好了..这下完了..
Hey! All right, great.
笔给我!
Give me that pen.
嘿你们..这不是玩具
Those aren’t toys, you guys.
放下来..你们..拜托..别玩了..
Put that down. You guys, come on.
Stop playing with that.
我的天啊..
Oh, my God!
这不公平
That’s not fair.
什么不公平..我只是发挥了想像力
What’s not fair about it?
l used my imagination, that’s all.
..还有用我的X光镜..哔哔..
And my X-ray goggles.
嘿..画点衣服上去啦..
Hey, would you paint
some clothes on her?
喂!
Hey!
[Car Horn Honks]
[Speaking Spanish]
嗨..玛莉莎!
Oye, Marisa!
Vamos a posar.
Vamos a posar. Hey!
Vamos a posar.
海克特
Hector.
海克特
Hector.
海克特…
Hector.
谢了
Thanks.
艾森豪将军怎么了?
Whatever happened
to General Eisenhower?
很少看到他的报导了..
You hardly see a word about him anymore.
[Whirring]
[Blowing Dog Whistle]
噢..
Ohh.
这小伙子..
lt’s the little fella,
活蹦乱跳的啊..
alive and kicking.
哈利
Harry.
这是你作的?
You did that?
我们为生命带来好东西..
We bring good things to life.
看过小鸟学飞吗?
You know what happens
when birds learn to fly.
它们离巢了!
They leave the nest!
哇鸣!!
Waaa!
玛莉莎?
Marisa?
卡洛斯! 你这不识字的东西!
Carlos, you semi-illiterate,
法♥西♥斯♥反♥社♥会♥!
fascist sociopath!
你离开好久了..我有留字条给你
You were gone so long,
l was leaving you a note.
-“亲爱的梅森..” -别那么大声
– ”Dear Mason–” – Not out loud.
就只有这样..?
That’s all it says.
嗯..我不知道要写什么..
Well, l didn’t know what to write.
你拿我的画作什么?
What are you doing with my paintings?
噢..你的画..因为你走了之后…
Oh, your paintings. Just because you go–
海克特还有那些明星们呢?
Where’s Hector and the all-stars?
嗯..他们正往芝加哥的路上..
Um…they’re on their way to Chicago.
..这王八蛋..
Oh, that son of a bitch.
看.. 他有了好的工作了..
Look, he got a good job.
待遇不错.
lt’s good pay.
真的..要定下来了..
lt’s a break, really.
但..你呢?
But what about you?
我..
l, um…
我要他离开..
l told him to go.
你需要有人给你画画..对吧?
Well, you need somebody to draw, right?
你能相信这个吗..?
Can you believe this?
我来..我来..
l got it. l got it.
这一定是卡洛斯搞的..
This must be Carlos.
不..别开玩笑了..
No, don’t kid yourself.
这不是卡洛斯
This isn’t Carlos.
这是雷西搞的..
This is Lacey.
卡洛斯!
Carlos!
你要害死人啊..这杂种
You murdering son of a bitch!
别挡我的路
Get out of my way.
别在这时候..小子
Not this time, pal.
我的人就要来了.. -是啊是啊..
– My guys are coming any minute.
– Yeah, sure they are.
啊!
Aah!
这算什么?
What’s this?
团结一致是吗?
Everybody together?
怎样..你要跟我挑吗?
What, you ganging up on me?
好啊..来啊..来啊..
Oh, yeah? Come on.
来啊!
Come on!
你该乖乖的退休了..冠军
You should stay retired, champ.
阻止他!法兰克!阻止他!
Stop them, Frank. Stop them!
我找到了个门牌
l’ll take door number one.
巴比!
Bobby!
巴比!
Bobby!
可恶!! 他不是巴比!
Goddamn it, he’s not Bobby.
他只是个混♥蛋♥
He’s just a punk.
-放开我..他受伤了.. -费!
– Let me go. He’s hurt. – Faye–
-你是怎么搞的? -费…
– What’s the matter with you? – Faye–
-巴比已经死了啊!他死了!听到了没!
-不!!
– Bobby is dead. He’s dead. You hear?
– No!
你希望他死了..
You wish he was dead.
费..
Faye.
你总是对他大吼大叫,
让他觉得怎样作都不对..
All you do is yell at him
and make him feel he’s not good enough.
好了..看现在是谁在说话
Well, look who’s talking.
你认为他为什么要买♥♥车..
就是为了要离开你!
Why do you think he’s buying that car?
To get away from you!
我们失去他了..这都是你的错
We’re gonna lose him,
and it’s all your fault.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!