– l’m worried about the baby, OK?
我无法帮他..也别让他的事来烦到你
l can’t help it, but don’t let it
bother you. lt’s not your problem.
哈利?
Harry?
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
阻止他!
Stop him!
天啊..那是什么?
Oh, God, what is it?
哈利..等等!
Harry, wait a minute!
哈利!
Harry!
哈利..别这样!
Harry, please!
喂! 冠军..你这是在作什么?
Ahh! Champ, what are you doing?
开门啊!
Come on, open up.
我们谈谈..你不用说什么..
Let’s talk about this.
You don’t have to say anything.
都我说好了..你要对它作什么?
l’ll do all the talking.
What are you gonna do with that?
葛雷, 葛林
Gary, Glen.
嗯..好香啊老爹..你重新开张了啊?
Uh, smells good, Pop.
You back in business?
那你以为是什么?
What’s it look like?
奇妙酱火腿三明治!
Ham san, Miracle Whip,
Canadian on the side.
牛排五分熟!
Steak medium rare!
不要土司,要马铃薯
Two over easy, English,
no toast, and hold the spuds.
汉堡来了
– Burger up. – [Ring]
老兄..我还真是不想这儿被拆掉..
Boy, l’m sure going to hate
to crunch this place up.
噢..谢了老妈
Oh, thank you, ma’am.
这算什么..愚人节吗?
What’s this, April fool?
嘿..他算干得不错了..
He’s working on it.
这是他上工的第一天..好吗..
lt’s his first day, OK?
嘿..兄弟们..
Hey, pal…
像这样..
like this.
记得了吗?
Remember?
汉堡上菜了..
Burger up.
嗯..这才像话..
Now, that’s more like it.
你看看这个!
Look at this!
喂..左撇子,给我番茄酱..
Lefty, hey! Give me that ketchup.
-这个吗? -不..是另一个
– This one? – No, the other one.
噢..来..拿去..
Oh, yeah, here you go.
谢了
Thanks.
干嘛?
What?
什么 “干嘛” !?
What do you mean, ”what”?
嘿..法兰克..猜猜我作了什么?
Hey, Frank. Guess what l did.
-作了什么? -我帮小家伙取了名字了
– What now? – l named the little guys.
佛森还有杰森..可爱吧?
Flotsam and Jetsam! lsn’t that cute?
对啊..可爱
Yeah, cute.
高兴点..孩子的爹
Be nice, Papa.
我很高兴啊..我有厨房♥的活儿要干
l’m always nice.
l’ve got a kitchen to run.
你假如不高兴..你就会赶它们走..
lf you’re not nice,
you’ll drive them away.
什么意思?
Meaning what?
我喜欢像一个家庭..
l like being a family again.
你、我、佛森、杰森..
Just you and me
and Flotsam and Jetsam
还有..还有..巴比..
and… and Bobby.
好…费..
OK, Faye.
好..
OK.
-噢.. -卡洛斯
– Oh. – Carlos.
这就是你所说的?
ls this what you’re talking about?
这都是垃圾….你是白♥痴♥吗?
lt’s full of junk. lt’s a storage shed, you idiot.
不..不是..
No, it’s not.
这儿充满了鬼怪的东西..
lt’s full of ghosts or spirits or something.
它们把我搞得很惨..
They’re just trying
to make me look bad.
你不需要什么鬼怪..卡洛斯
You don’t need ghosts
for that, Carlos.
你已经没时间了..朋友
Your time’s running out, my friend.
嘿..我饿了..来点服务如何?
Hey, l’m hungry. How about
a little service around here.
这是什么鬼地方..连个菜单都没有
What’s great about a place
you can’t even get a menu?
你要菜单吗..伙伴?
You want a menu, pal?
怎么了.. 你今天这么特别啊?
What for? You’re gonna get
the special of the day.
老兄..你不该在这儿的吧..
我要向上面报告
Man, you shouldn’t even be in here.
l’m gonna report all you guys.
巴比..你午餐吃了没?
Bobby, have you had your lunch?
等等..让让..
Wait a minute. Excuse me.
来..
There.
好了..你怎样..想去睡一下吗?
Now, what about you?
You want to sleep over?
你可以去找你妈妈说..
Why don’t you call your mommy
and tell her where you’ll be.
谢了..莱莉太太..我不用..
No thanks, Mrs. Riley.
l can’t tonight.
巴比..要不要出来..我们来”玩”一下
Bobby, you want to go out and play?
你没吃..哪儿都不淮去
You ain’t going nowhere
unless you eat something.
你看来真糟..好瘦啊..
You look terrible. Thin. Here.
-嘿..女士..你别再这样..
-吃! 这是老爸的爱心
– Come on, lady. You gotta stop this.
– Eat, for the love of Mike.
你真像你老爸
You’re just like your father.
我不知道我爸..我也不想知道
l don’t know nothing about my father,
and l don’t wanna know.
别这样说..他爱你
Don’t say that. He loves you.
女士..我不是你想的那个人
Lady, l’m not who you think l am.
你当然是..我的小宝贝
Of course you are, my little munchkin.
我学着怎么在这城市中过活
l’m learning how Lacey works,
how this city works.
-我会离开这地方 -你要去哪?
– lt’s my way out of here.
– Where are you going?
任何地方
Anywhere.
我聪明, 我有天份..
l’m smart, l’m talented.
-我总是有点子.. -当然你是..
– l get ideas all the time.
– Of course you do.
何不晚餐时跟你♥爸♥谈谈?
Why don’t you talk to your father
tonight at dinner?
我会煮火腿
l’ll cook a ham.
你邀请我吃晚餐?
You’re inviting me for dinner?
你喜欢我煮的火腿
You’d love my ham.
哦..真好..我看到你笑了对吧?
Oh, my goodness, is that a smile?
我想我看到了..
l think l just saw a smile.
哦..不是这..回去放柜台上..
Oh, not here, honey.
Back inside on the counter.
这是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is that?
是它们..小家伙们..
lt’s them. The little guys.
我的小好人儿..
My little munchkins.
离我远点..
Stay away from me.
别想耍我..
You’re not fooling anybody.
去你的..疯子..
Crazy, my ass.
玛莉莎..开门..
Marisa, open up.
嗨..
Hi.
听着..你别再担心..
Listen, you are going to stop worrying
..你的小孩了
about that baby.
借过一下..
Step aside.
全麦面包
Whole wheat bread.
一堆牛奶..我们有全脂牛奶
Lots of milk. We’ve got whole milk,
半脂的..低脂的..还有宝宝手册
half fat, non-fat. One baby book.
你这样作什么?你不用照顾我..
What are you doing?
You don’t have to take care of me.
我是为了这个而来..
l got you these for that special yen.
嗯..嗯..
Mm-mmm.
噢…..辣…辣..
Oh. Oh.
你让我变成艺术收藏家..
You made me an art collector.
这是个很有天份的新人..
这张对你来说算什么..
What’s this one say to you?
噢..这是我的最爱
That’s my favorite.
这是个人..站在阳光下..
lt’s, um, it’s a guy
standing in the sun.
-阳光..什么阳光?没看到太阳啊..
-噢..有啊..
– Sun? What sun? There’s no sun.
– Oh, yes, there is.
看..你看..这影子..