你打算好了..对吧?
You got the idea, right?
钱收下来..搬出去..OK?
You take the money
and move out, OK?
别挡路!
Get out of my way!
让这孩子帮帮你..
Let the boy help you.
你从来不肯给他个机会….巴比…
You never give him a chance.
Bobby!
不要再这样叫我 !
Stop calling me that!
带她出去.. 还有你…
Get her out of here.
And you–
离我老婆还有这栋房♥子远点!
Stay away from my wife
and this building.
你回去告诉雷西,他的钱是臭的..懂吗?
You tell Lacey his money stinks!
You understand?
你想要我去死啊..老头?
You kill my head, man.
给钱不能够让你搬是吧?
Money’s not a good reason to move?
那”这个”总可以吧!
OK, here’s a good reason.
对..欧巴桑..摔得好!
That’s right, abuela. Break it up.
啊~~!!
Aah!
-来来..费..过来这..
-把他丢出去!
– Come on, Faye.
– Throw him out!
我们待会儿再谈..
We’ll talk about it later.
法兰克!
Frank!
你们这些无赖!
You punks!
放开我!
Take your hands off of me!
别过来啊老爹..你可要变秃头了
Get out, Pop. You’re going to go bald!
你们这些小杂种!
You dirty bastards!
嘿..别紧张啊..老爹
Hey, take it easy, Pop.
不!!
No!
[Crashing Sounds]
[Crashing Sounds]
[Crashing Sounds]
(…在各处的精品店..)
At fine stores everywhere.
(..都是不含电池的..)
Batteries not included.
雷西!
Lacey!
嘿..你别走!
Hey, no, you don’t!
雷西, 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的..!
Lacey, you son of a bitch!
你别想离开!
You’re not getting away with it!
雷西! 打开! 有种跟我面对面..
Lacey, open up and face me like a man!
你别想把我赶走..!
You’re not throwing me out!
你真的以为他会来这地方吗?
You really think that he’d come down here?
收下钱吧..莱利先生..
Take the money, Mr. Riley.
这是最后的机会了..
lt’s our last offer.
这是我的地方! 我在这长大啊..
看在老天的份上..
This is my place!
l grew up here, for God’s sake !
你要我们怎么作..莱利先生?
What do you want us to do, Mr. Riley ?
逮捕他们..还是把他们丢到河里..
Arrest them.
Send them up the river for life.
-我一点也不怕,我可以作证
我想你知道会变成怎样..
– l’m not scared. l’ll testify.
– You know what’ll happen.
他们可以有18个目击者说..
他们不在这里..
They’ll have 18 witnesses
saying they were somewhere else.
等他们放出来,
他们还是会跑回来找你
When they get out,
they’ll come after you again.
你们巡逻都没听到这一带邻居的哀嚎吗..
Then patrol the neighborhood,
for crying out loud!
这里还有什么邻居啊?
What neighborhood?
这是什么回事?
What the hell happened?
你别管闲事吧..
Mind your own business.
等等..我是住在这楼上..
Wait a minute. l live here. Upstairs.
噢..我见过你..
你是住在以前老莫的那间..
Oh, yeah. l’ve seen you.
You’re in Moskowitz’ old place.
贝勒先生..你真的是认为..
Mr. Baylor, do you honestly think
我能推荐这所建物来当作古蹟保护吗?
l could recommend this building
for historic preservation?
汤小姐,其实它今早看起来还好好的..
Mrs. Thompson, it was
in better shape this morning.
这我可怀疑..
l doubt that.
嗯..你看看这个造形..
Yeah. Look at the molding.
看….那个屋檐..
Look…look at the cornice.
那真的是陶瓦作的..
That’s terra cotta.
好吧..你对装饰没兴趣..
Oh, you don’t like ornament. All right.
退后点看..你看看这个比例..
Step back here and look
at those proportionates.
-这样的风格..如此的庄严..
-这没什么好保存的..
– lt’s got style. lt’s got dignity.
– There’s nothing left to preserve.
这座还在..它是可以被保存的..
This one’s still here.
lt can be restored.
我们的最低标准..
We have a minimum standard–
就是它的结构必须完整且可以居住
that the structure is intact and livable.
你这个连这点都无法达到..
You don’t even have that.
有人住在这里啊!
People live here.
我看是住不久了吧..
Not for long.
嘿..你太大惊小怪了..
我会把门修好的..
Look, you’re so nervous.
l’ll fix the door.
这不是问的问题..梅森..
lt’s not the door, Mason.
是你..
lt’s you.
你和你的这些宝贝..
You and your fascination
with this place.
啥..我喜欢这儿啊..
What? l like it here.
你当然喜欢啦..这儿又旧又闷..
Of course you do.
lt’s old and depressing.
这是现实!
lt’s reality!
你说了80次了..梅森..
This is the eighties, Mason.
再也没有人喜欢现实..
Nobody likes reality anymore.
你为什么不承认?
Why don’t you admit it?
是该放弃的时候了..
lt’s time to quit.
真是谢了….你又懂什么?
Thank you very much.
How do you know that?
都是你自已说了算..
You said so yourself!
你说你哪都不去..
You said that
you were going nowhere!
你说你可以搞结构、搞前卫..
You could do analytic deconstruction,
neo-geo, hard edge.
但你想作纽约东区的安德鲁怀斯..
But no, you’ve got to be
the Andrew Wyeth of the East Village.
为何你就不回到你♥爸♥那边..
帮他卖♥♥那个叫作什么车的..
Why don’t you go back to your father
and sell vans or rec-vs,
..管它叫什么的..
or whatever they’re called.
是旅游车..
RVs.
看在老天的份上..搬走吧..
But for God’s sake, get out of here.
想想..我还告诉过我的朋友..
And to think that
l’ve been telling my friends
跟一个艺术家住在一起是多酷的事..
that it’s so cool living with an artist!
你甚至连一次都没画过我的裸体!!
You never once asked
to paint me nude!
[Honk Honk]
嗨..停在这儿..老兄..
Hey, man, stop right here, man!
对了!
All right!
抱歉..
Sorry.
没关系..法兰克..她在这儿..
lt’s OK, Frank. She’s here.
她会帮忙的..
She’s been helping.
那个给我..
我有打给丹诺..
– Give it to me.
– l called Donald.
他帮我作了个安排
He made the arrangements.
作啥? 葬礼吗?
For what? A funeral?
我们要去泽西岛
We’re going to Jersey.
那儿是退休老人的窝..
lt’s a home for senior citizens.
你拿了他们的钱..
You took their money.
你拿了那畜牲的钱..
You took that bastard’s money.
这儿有冷泡麦粉..
There’s cold cereal in here
还有些罐头水果..
and a Libby’s canned fruit,
但她不吃樱桃口味的..
but she won’t eat the cherries.
还有豆子..她爱吃豆子..
And beans–She just loves beans.
法兰克..我们的袋子呢?
Frank, where’s our bags?
这是去古巴的爱之船
lt’s the Love Boat to Cuba.
喝着装满了凤梨的兰姆酒..
Shuffleboard and pineapples
filled with rum.
你知道他们怎么作?
You know what they do?
他们放把小纸伞在上面
They put paper umbrellas
sticking out the top,
假如下雨了,酒才不会被冲淡..
so when it rains,
it don’t thin out the liquor.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!