你要作什么? 怎么回事?
How you doing? What’s happening?
好吧.
All right.
抬起来
Pick it up.
哇!
Whoa!
小心点.
Look out.
穿过去
Coming through.
你要告诉我哪边该转弯
You have to tell me where to turn.
我知道啦..
l knew it.
她不在这..
She’s not here.
法兰克..史丹利!
Frank! Sidney!
我到地下室找找看
l’ll try the basement.
别着急..
Don’t panic.
她一定在这附近的某处
She’s around here somewhere.
费!
Faye!
快出来啊!
Come on out!
嘿..嘿..你..!
Hey, you, you!
嘿..你不知道这个是私人资产吗?
Hey, did you ever hear
of private property?
我只是来买♥♥个汉堡啊..老爹
Just coming for
a hamburger, Pop.
我看你头壳有点问题..
You got a lot of nerve!
你到别的地方去找吃的!
Get your food somewheres else!
那是谁?
Who’s that?
把帽脱下来!我才能看到你!
Take off that hat so
l can get a look at you.
她在这儿啦..费!!
Here she is. Faye !
你跑哪儿去了啊..
For the love of Mike,
where you been?
你别一大白天就来吓我..
You scared the living
daylights out of me!
我去买♥♥菜
l did the marketing.
总要有人去买♥♥菜吧
Somebody’s got to do
the marketing.
噢..
Oh.
喂..你在看什么看..
OK, what are you
looking at?
没有..老爹..
Nothing, Pop.
没有
Nothing.
那是巴比吗?
Was that Bobby?
我觉得那是巴比..
l think it was Bobby.
不..亲爱的,那不是巴比
No, dear, it wasn’t Bobby.
那是别人
lt was just a man.
好了..我帮你弄个早餐吧
Now, how about
l fix your breakfast?
我不要没有培根的..
l don’t smell no bacon on.
今天是星期天对吧?
ls this Sunday?
星期一、二闻不到这个..
Monday and Tuesday
don’t smell at all
我闻到了小麦奶油香..
because Cream of Wheat
is instant.
然后一定不是星期四
And it ain’t Thursday.
星期三到星期四我总是闻到..
l can smell Thursday
all the way back to Wednesday
人们把垃圾拿出来倒..
when people put
their garbage out.
假如是星期天,我们到公园散步
lf it’s Sunday,
we got to walk in the park.
对啊..
Sure.
嗨..席德
Hey, Sid.
你何不跟我们一起去散步
Why don’t you kids
come for a walk with us?
好啊..费..听起来不错..
Yeah, sure, Faye.
That sounds great.
[Speaking Spanish]
[Speaking Spanish]
别烦我
Get off.
荷拉妈咪..
Hola, Mommy.
你看
Look.
闻起来像是钞票吧?
Smell like money?
因为它就是
Because it is.
噢..他还是没写信来..
Aw, he didn’t write.
来跟我拿这个..我知道这家伙..
Take it from me.
l know about this stuff.
他是不会回来的..
He ain’t coming back.
这才是你在等的信..
This is the letter
you’ve been waiting for.
来啦..小姐..你要发财了啦..
Come on, you’re
a very rich lady.
喂..来拿啦..你搞什么?
Hey, take it!
What’s wrong with you?
白花花的新钞耶..
Fresh cash money.
她不相信我哩..
She doesn’t believe me.
你可以搬到布鲁克林
You could move
to Brooklyn.
来..帮你自已买♥♥个圣像
Here. Buy yourself a new saint.
你现在已经买♥♥得起了..
You can afford it now.
住房♥服务!
Room service!
这是搬家的日子..毕卡索!
lt’s moving day, Picasso!
喂..阿蜂..
Yo, Bee.
你不数数看吗?
Don’t you even want to count it?
他们帮你出搬家的钱..
They’re paying you to move out.
啊! 啊!
Aah! Oh!
嘿..洋娃娃..他没在家啊?
Hey, doll. He’s not home?
我看你搬来跟我住好了..
How about you move in with me?
在这..呃..
This, uh, place here,
这就快被拆了..
it’s, uh, falling apart.
不..!
No! Don’t! Get–
啊!!
Aah!
[Knocks On Door]
嘿..阿蜂!
Hey, Bee!
嘿..阿蜂?
Hey, Bee?
是我们..
lt’s us.
我们是”敲门帮”..
The knock-knock boys.
让我们来打一场啊..冠军
Let’s punch it out
again, champ.
第二回合!
Round two!
你的脸还好吧?
How’s the face, man?
准备复赛了吗?
You ready for a rematch?
昨天呢..我们很粗鲁..
Yesterday, we got rough.
今天呢..我们带钱来了..
Today, we got money.
那明天呢..你假如还没消失..
Tomorrow, you ain’t gone–
那你搬的东西就会变少了..
There, now you got less to move.
这是你的搬家奖金!
And here’s your prize money.
男孩们跑哪里去了?
Where’s the boys?
我听不到他们在玩的声音..
l don’t hear them playing.
巴比!
Bobby!
唐诺!
Donald!
唐诺他们都已经长好大了..费..
Donald’s all grown up, Faye.
他现在都已经有两个孩子了..
He has two kids of his own now.
我们都已经作阿嬷了..知道吗?
l’m a grandmother, remember?
噢..对噢..
Oh, yeah.
现在..坐下来把你的咖啡喝完吧
Now, sit down and finish your coffee.
但..我的巴比呢?
But where’s my Bobby?
[Laughing]
滚离我的地方..你们这些无赖!
Get out of my place, you punks!
莱利先生,今天可是你的幸运日!
Mr. Riley, it’s your lucky day!
你也是啊..老爸
You, too, Pops.
我是社会福利机构..
Social security, that’s me.
你们现在搬出去, 去迈阿密..
Now, you move out, you go to Miami,
..坐在艳阳下..听着老歌♥..
you sit in the sun,
listen to Bing Crosby,
玩着跳棋、宾果..
play checkers, bingo…
我们不想惹麻烦..
哈利路亚!!
– We don’t want any trouble, Carlos.
– Hallelujah!
别碰那钱!
太慢了..老爹..她已经收了..
– Don’t touch it!
– Too late, man. She already took it.
你真是天使啊..巴比..
我要叫警♥察♥来!
– You’re an angel, Bobby.
– l’m calling the cops!
费..你该要吃药了..
来..让妈妈抱一个..
– Faye, time for your medicine.
– Let Mama give you a pucker.
从来不知道你还有个妈啊..
阿根廷老阿嬷..哈哈..
Never knew you had a mother.
Buenos dias, senora!
给我闭嘴! 班尼..
Shut up, Benny.