你的曝光率快赶上那蝙蝠侠了
You’re getting about as much press as this Batman fellow.
你来是想谈蝙蝠侠的 对吧
It is Batman you wanted to talk about, isn’t it?
说我就是他
Something about me being him?
真抱歉 我的礼貌哪去了
Pardon me. Where are my manners?
忘了介绍 这是我朋友…
I neglected to introduce my friend.
不过我说不出她名字叫啥
Unfortunately, I’m not sure what her name is.
她说的语言我都听不懂
She doesn’t speak any language that I know.
-不过有一样能懂 -那可真方便
-Except one. -How convenient.
芭芭拉
Barbara.
韦恩先生 我需要知道以下时间你在哪里
Mr. Wayne, I need to know where you were on the following dates.
-他是只猪 -那只是装的
-He’s a pig. -He’s acting like one.
任何穿着披风打击犯罪的人
Anyone who’d wear a cape and hunt criminals…
都必须不惜一切守护自己的秘密
…might go far to keep his secrets.
或者他真的就是个风流成性的浪子
Or he really is a sleazy, womanizing scumbag.
吉姆 怎么了
Jim, what is it?
亲爱的 有件事我得告诉你
Honey, there’s something I need to tell you.
他停那有10分钟了
He’s been sitting there for 10 minutes.
啊 终于走了
Ah. Now he’s moving. Good.
喝喝葡萄汁 聊聊天
Grape juice and small talk.
我想的派对可不是这样的 韦恩先生
That is not my idea of a party, Mr. Wayne.
你有什么好抱怨的
What are you complaining about?
那5千块挣得还不够轻松吗
Easiest 5 grand you ever made.
我可以走了吗 你们真诡异
Can I go now? You guys are weird.
斯奇维把你收钱的时间地点数目都招了 弗拉斯
Skeevers told us where, when and how much money you received, Flass.
你将面对十年刑期 朋友
You’re facing 10 years in prison, my friend.
前提是他能活到出庭作证
That is if Skeevers is alive enough to testify.
啊 我的委托人不是这意思
Uh, my client didn’t mean that.

Hello?
你知道你丈夫背着你偷吃吗
You know your husband’s been fooling around?
是的 我知道埃森警探的事
Yes, I know about Detective Essen.
别再打来了
Don’t bother calling here again.
是老鼠药 算他走运
Rat poison. He’s lucky.
我们及时给他洗了胃
We pumped his stomach in time.
斯奇维仍然要出庭
Skeevers is still going to testify.
就是通知你一下 长官
Just keeping you informed, sir.
地区检察官哈维 登特
In his continuing investigation into police corruption…
仍在继续调查警界腐♥败♥
…District Attorney Harvey Dent…
他允诺下周召开记者会
…has promised a press conference early next week
谈论弗拉斯一案
to discuss the Flass case.
戈登警督
Lieutenant Gordon?
是个男孩 你太太没事
It’s a boy. Your wife is fine.
这已经是连环飞贼第四次作案
The city has experienced the fourth in a daring series of cat burglaries.
这次的受害人恰是警♥察♥局长罗卜
This time, the victim was none other than Police Commissioner Loeb.
局长拥有的艺术收藏…
The commissioner had a collection of pop memorabilia.
啊 我还以为有珠宝 或者名画之类
Ugh! I thought he’d have jewels or paintings,
怎么尽是些傻玩具
not these stupid toys.
这要怎么卖♥♥钱啊
How can I sell this crap?
不知道 不过挺好看的嘛
I don’t know. They’re kind of cool.
…指责蝙蝠侠犯下这些案件 但没有拿出任何证据
-Charge Batman with the crime they admit to no evidence.
蝙蝠侠
Batman?
他们算到他头上去啦
They’re giving the credit to Batman?
可是 塞琳娜 你不想让他们知道是你干的吧
But, Selina, you don’t want them to know it’s you, do you?
我听说法尔科内也有些值钱玩意儿
I hear Falcone’s got a fortune in old stuff.
也许可以在偷他之前 先挠他一下
Maybe I’ll give the Roman a little scratch before I steal it.
当脸挠一下
On the face.
这样就没人会以为是蝙蝠侠了吧
They won’t think it’s Batman if I give him a scratch.
哈喽 强尼 我的小外甥
Hello, Johnny, my sister’s boy.
你长大了 长得真壮实
You’re a man now, Johnny. A strong man.
妈妈说 有几个人想找你麻烦
Mother says there are several men plaguing you, sir.
只需告诉我他们的名字
I need only be told their names.
你妈妈真明白事理
Your mother is wise in her way.
不过强尼
You see, Johnny…
世界上有太多人老想问问题
…there are too many people in this world who ask questions.
更多更多的人会给出答案
And far, far too many who give answers.
妈妈说…
Mother said…
听我说
Listen to me.
-我们必须注意公众形象 强尼 -是
-We must avoid more bad publicity, Johnny. -Yes, sir.
-我需要你做的是… -在那儿
-Here’s what I need done. Over there.
你是蝙蝠侠派来的
You work for Batman.
我来解决这个
I’ll take care of this one.
小猫过来…啊
Here, kitty, kitty. Ugh!
谢谢你浪费我的时间
Thanks for wasting my time.
蝙蝠侠袭击法尔科内 划伤其脸
您又上报纸了 少爷
You made the paper again, sir.
我们必须注意公众形象 强尼
We must avoid more bad publicity, Johnny.

Yes, sir.
我需要你做的是… 在那儿
Here’s what I need done. Over there.
要不是当时那猫女
If only that cat woman hadn’t been there.
根据原著 阿福正在读的是篇介绍睡眠缺乏症状的文章
偏执妄想明显加深 嗯…
Marked increase in paranoia. Hmm.
罗马人说他不想给公众不好的印象
The Roman says he doesn’t want bad publicity.
意思是说他不想要人性命
It follows he won’t murder anyone.
那是什么呢 恐吓
What then? Blackmail?
勒索
Extortion?
有过激行为 甚至暴♥力♥倾向
Tendency toward aberrant, even violent behavior.
绑♥架♥
Kidnapping.
要我拿紧身衣来吗 少爷
Shall I fetch your tights, sir?
白天不用 阿弗雷
Never during the day, Alfred.
昨晚的袭击将蝙蝠侠跟最近的连环失窃案联♥系♥到一起
Last night’s attack connects Batman to the recent string of burglaries.
一名穿猫式服装的女性 应该是蝙蝠侠的助手
A woman in a cat costume, presumably Batman’s assistant…
助手
-Assistant? … left before police arrived.
我现在成助手了
-Now I’m his assistant? In other news…
你现在需要休息
You’re going to need your rest.
没退路了
All bets are off.
明白吗
You understand?
告诉我怎么做
Tell me what to do.
从戈登下手
Gordon, Johnny.
这可不容易 很难找到他
Not gonna be easy. He’ll be hard to get to.
那就让他来找你
Then make him come to you.
一旦一个人成为父亲 他就永远不可能自♥由♥了
Once a man becomes a father, he is never truly free.
该喂奶了
Feeding time.
轮到我了
My turn.
别着急 很快就热了
Easy now. Almost warm.
我是戈登
-Gordon here. Get down here.
长官 现在是默克尔当班…
Sir, Merkel’s on duty, can’t you…?
是的长官 我立刻出发
Yes, sir. On my way.
戈登离开家了
Gordon is leaving his apartment.
通知法尔科内
Tell Falcone.

Whoa!
再次对穿而过
神经病
Maniac.
把枪放下
Drop the gun, lieutenant.
去你的办公室等我们电♥话♥
Go to your office, wait for our call.
-吉姆 -你听到了 警督
-Jim. -You heard him, lieutenant.
放下枪
Drop the gun.
如果我让他们离开 我妻儿就死定了
If I let them go, my wife and son are dead.
这混♥蛋♥疯了
The son of a bitch is crazy.
芭芭拉快跑 向默克尔求救
Barbara, get out of here. Call Merkel.
别动 我会开枪的
Don’t move. I’ll shoot, I will.
戈登太太 我不会让你儿子死掉
Mrs. Gordon, I won’t let your son die.
相信我
Trust me.

No!
你背心里面一定穿了防弹衣
You must be wearing armor under that jacket.
类似吧
Something like that.
其实吧 我不戴眼镜什么都看不见
You know, I’m practically blind without my glasses.
你赶紧走吧
You better go.
还有 谢谢
And, thank you.
看来 弗拉斯比他看上去要机灵
It turns out Flass is smarter than he looks.
每次跟罗卜的对话他都记了下来
Took notes on every little talk he ever had with Loeb
日期 时间 都有
Dates, times, it was all there.
罗卜作为一个公诉的被告
Loeb is holding up pretty well…
还算挺hold得住

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!