Shut up. He could be anywhere.
别乱打 白♥痴♥
Cease fire, you idiots.
我要把那混♥蛋♥撕成两半
I’m gonna cut that bastard in half.
耶
Yeah.
他们把他捧成了英雄
They’ve made a hero out of him.
那辆摩托 追过去
There, the motorcycle. After him.
快开枪 白♥痴♥ 打死他
Shoot him, you idiot. Kill him.
打死他
Kill him.
我看不见了
I can’t see a thing.
布伦登手下每一个队员
Every member of Brendon’s team…
现场所有警♥察♥及围观群众
…every cop and everybody in the crowd
都因蝙蝠咬而去打了疫苗
were vaccinated for their bat bites.
从来没给这么多人惹下这么大♥麻♥烦
Never have so many had so much trouble sitting down.
四个布伦登的人骨折住院
Four of Brendon’s men were hospitalized with broken bones.
布伦登本人断了五根肋骨 以及内出血
Brendon himself suffered five broken ribs and internal bleeding.
死掉的酒鬼没有亲人来问责燃♥烧♥弹♥的事
The dead winos had no relatives to complain about their fire bombing.
任何可以将布伦登和罗卜提上诉讼的人
Everyone who could have ordered Brendon and Loeb up on charges…
我都无法联♥系♥上
…remains unavailable to me by appointment or telephone.
我问了他的管家
I spoke to his butler.
韦恩过去六星期都在瑞士滑雪
Wayne has been skiing in Switzerland for the past six weeks.
他不小心滑倒 摔断了两条腿 一支胳膊
Apparently, he took a nasty spill, broke both legs and an arm.
他身上绑的石膏能掩盖枪伤
Cast on his arm and legs would cover bullet wounds.
正好是就是蝙蝠侠受伤的地方
Exactly where Batman received them.
你真犀利 埃森
You’re relentless, Essen.
仅当我认真的时候
Only when I want something.
好吧 收工
Well, quitting time.
-明天继续 -是 长官
-We’ll pick it up tomorrow. -Yes, sir.
咱俩坐一辆车吧
Share a cab?
呃…
Uh…
好啊
Sure.
塞琳娜 你把斯坦打了
Selina, you punched Stan.
我们改行了 霍莉
We’re changing our line of work, Holly.
为什么当警♥察♥
Why a cop?
我被别的工作拒绝过六次 说我太阳刚
I was told I was too masculine for about six other careers.
谁要说你阳刚 那一定是瞎了 聋了 死了
Whoever said you were masculine must have been blind, deaf and dead.
我可以问你个私人问题吗
Mind if I ask you a personal question?
我知道我来这的原因
I know why I’m here.
但你在这干嘛呢 我是说 到哥谭来
But what are you doing here? In Gotham, I mean.
说来话长 是个肮脏的故事
It’s a long, sordid story.
要点有 警界腐♥败♥
The bullet points are police corruption.
一个还想相信体制的警♥察♥
A cop who wanted to believe the system works…
以及一个极端错误的决定
…and one incredibly bad decision.
人人都恨内务组 这是有原因的
There’s a reason everyone hates Internal Affairs.
他们在你面前悬着正直诚实的大旗
They dangle the carrot of integrity and honesty.
不过最终 当你举发另一个警♥察♥之后
But at the end of the day, when you take down another cop…
你却好像成了卑鄙小人
…they treat you like any other low-life scumbag.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
你把我们最后那点钱花在这
You spent the last of our money on that?
还不到万圣节呢
It’s not even Halloween.
有些时候 想赚钱就要舍得花钱
Sometimes, Holly, you have to spend money to make money.
塞琳娜
Selina.
我到底在干什么
What the hell am I doing?
我必须结束跟莎拉的关系
I need to stop this thing with Sarah.
天哪
Oh, God.
我都开始叫她莎拉了
Calling her Sarah now.
我得跟芭芭拉坦白
I need to come clean with Barbara.
求她原谅
Beg for forgiveness.
但我无法从脑子里赶走她
But I can’t stop thinking about her…
就像我无法从脑子里赶走那个蝙蝠侠
…like I can’t stop thinking about this Batman.
他是罪犯 我是警♥察♥
He’s a criminal, I’m a cop.
就这么简单
It’s as simple as that.
但我这警♥察♥现在是在一个拿警♥察♥当杀手用的城市
But I’m a cop in a city that uses its cops like hired killers.
他救了那个老妇
He saved that old woman.
他救了那俩警♥察♥
He saved those two cops.
我到底在做什么
What the hell am I doing?
我只想知道
I just wanna know…
如果你太太没怀孕 你会不会…
…if your wife weren’t pregnant, would you…?
对不起 这问题不公平
I’m sorry, that wasn’t a fair question.
该死 吉姆
Damn it, Jim.
我会申请调职
I’ll request a transfer.
供出弗拉斯 我就让你出去
Give me Flass, I’ll see that you walk.
我看不如这样 我不供出弗拉斯 然后大摇大摆出去
Try this one, how about I don’t give you Flass and walk anyway?
你抓不到我把柄
You got nothing on me.
把你那问答游戏留到法庭上吧 戈登
Save your little Q and A session for the inquest, Gordon.
我的委托人已经被保释了
My client just posted bail.
只要你说了一个字 你的命就一分钱都不值了
If you say one word about Flass and your life won’t be worth a nickel.
你在听我说吗
Are you listening to me?
嗯 听着呢
Yeah, sure.
我要你穿上蓝西装 打领带
I want you in a blue suit with a tie.
别拿这幅皮条客的样子出去
None of that pimp stuff.
朝陪审团微笑时一定要和善 尤其是对女的
And when you smile at the jury, make it nice. Particularly the women.
像这样
You mean like this?
记住 她们可不是你的客人
Just remember, they’ll have their clothes on.
你永远逃不开我
You can never escape me.
没什么可以伤害我
Nothing harms me.
但我了解痛苦
But I know pain.
我了解痛苦
I know pain.
有时候 我会跟你这种人分享一些…
Sometime I share it with someone like you.
我招出弗拉斯
You got Flass.
联♥系♥检察官 不许通知局长
Get the DA and forget to tell the commissioner.
马上去
On it.
来自警局内部的消息指出
Sources inside the police department reveal that Detective Arnold Flass…
阿诺 弗拉斯警探
…has been implicated
被牵涉进杰弗森 斯奇维的巨额毒品交易
in Jefferson Skeevers’ massive drug operation.
我们想问你…
I just need to ask you…
警探 但能否请你稍等一下
If I can just stop you for just one moment.
警探 我是本地电视台的维姬 韦尔…
Detective. Detective, Vicki Vale here with the local ne…
警探
Detective?
英雄警♥察♥捣毁毒品网络
你在把弗拉斯移交内务组之前 应该通知我的
You might have informed me before handling Flass’ head to IA.
这是我们的疏漏 长官
It was a slip-up, sir.
大家都在超负荷工作 对吧 布伦登
Everyone’s working such long hours. Right, Brendon?
你的媒体形象不错
You get good press, I’ll give you that.
A.G.和他的报纸 他们喜欢你
A.G. And his pack at the Gazette, they like you.
但他们不够了解你
But they don’t know you.
我们了解
Not like we do.
如果你老婆发现了
Be a shame if your wife
你和埃森警探的特殊”工作关系”
were to learn about your special working relationship…
那就不好了
…with Detective Essen.
隔墙总有耳 吉米
Walls have ears, Jimmy.
一切正常 芭芭拉 下个礼拜见
Everything looks good, Barbara. I’ll see you in a week.
如果你家儿子不反对的话
That is unless your son decides differently.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事 是因为蝙蝠侠
Yeah. Batman.
戈登警督
Lieutenant Gordon?
是我
Gordon here.
布鲁斯 韦恩的发言人在线上
Bruce Wayne’s representative is on the other line.
韦恩先生现在可以接受访问
Mr. Wayne’s available for an interview right now.
-我怎么跟他说 -告诉他我马上过去
-What should I tell him, sir? -Tell him I’m on my way.
-抱歉 亲爱的 -没关系
-Sorry, honey. -That’s okay.
我一直都想见见布鲁斯 韦恩
I’ve always wanted to meet Bruce Wayne.
听说他很迷人呢
They say he’s quite charming.
警督戈登及其夫人到访 少爷
Police Lieutenant Gordon and Mrs. Gordon, sir.
戈登太太 你真漂亮
Mrs. Gordon, I’m charmed.
阿弗雷 快给客人拿杯子啊
Alfred, be a joy and get some glasses for our guests.
再拿瓶酒 这瓶放久了
And another bottle. This one’s evaporated.
大白天喝酒早了点 谢了
Little early in the day for us, thanks.
请坐
Please, sit.
韦恩先生 我不想再无谓地浪费你的时间
Mr. Wayne, I don’t wanna waste any more of your time than necessary.
我听说你的事迹了 警督
I’ve been following your exploits, lieutenant.
我得说真是赞
I must say I’m impressed.