眼光要放长远
Look at the long term.
少了几个人上街活动 没错
A few street operators are put out of action, yes…
但是哥谭人♥民♥有了一位英雄
…but the people of Gotham have a hero.
给他们安全感
Makes them feel safe.
他们越觉得安全 就越少问问题 对吧吉尔
And the safer they feel, the fewer questions they ask, right, Gill?
我不喜欢 事情都被搞混了
I don’t like it. It’s stirring things up.
戈登又责成内务组调查弗拉斯…
And with Gordon pushing Internal Affairs to go after Flass…
弗拉斯可不太好找人替代
…Flass would be difficult to replace.
-而且如果他开口… -弗拉斯有我盯着
-And if he were to talk… -Let me worry about Flass.
放心卡迈恩 一切都在我掌握之中
Relax, Carmine. I got everything under control.
-发生什么事了 -灯 灯怎么灭了
-What is going on? -The lights? What happened to the lights?
女士们 先生们
Ladies, gentlemen…
你们吃得好啊
…you’ve eaten well.
你们吃的是哥谭的财富
You’ve eaten Gotham’s wealth.
它的精神
Its spirit.
不过你们的盛宴即将终结
But your feast is nearly over.
从这一刻开始 你们没一个是安全的
From this moment on, none of you are safe.
没有借口
No excuses.
我要那个义务警员立刻完蛋
That vigilante bastard goes under, instantly.
不然 你的工作就完蛋
Or it’s your job.
她懂得怎么穿高跟鞋
She knows how to walk in heels.
这年头没几个女人会了
So few women do these days.
她也懂得怎么尖叫
And she knows how to scream.
从楼顶上都能听见
You could hear it from the rooftops.
戈登在这陷阱上浪费了很多人力
Gordon is wasting a lot of manpower on these traps.
我们明晚再试
We’ll try again tomorrow night.
法尔科内先生 你的车不见了
Mr. Falcone, your Rolls, it’s gone.
他带走的 他说丢到河里了
He took it. Said it’s in the river.
他以为他是罗宾汉
Thinks he’s a damn Robin Hood.
我要他死
He dies.
他知道我们设陷阱的时间地点
He knows when and where we sets our traps for him…
夜复一夜他惊吓着哥谭市最有权力的人
…and night after nights, he terrorizes the most powerful men in Gotham.
-听说他对罗马人的车做了啥么 -笑死我了
-Heard what he did to the Roman’s car? -Laughed myself silly.
那辆劳斯莱斯
A Rolls-Royce.
你已经盯了罗马人好几年了
You’ve been after the Roman for years.
一些证人推♥翻♥了证词 另外一些失踪了
Some of your witnesses changed their testimony. Others vanished.
-一定很不甘心吧 -当然
-Must be frustrating. -Oh, yes.
-可以试试吗 -请便
-Do you mind? -Go for it.
我查到他曾动用他的能量 阻止你当上检察官
I understand he used his muscle to keep you from making DA.
你经常锻炼吗 登特先生
You keep in shape, don’t you, Mr. Dent?
你想说什么 警督
What are you driving at, lieutenant?
我需要知道以下时间你在哪里
I need to know where you were on the following dates.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
此人是哈维 登特 即还没变成双面人的地区检察官 在原著中戏份多一点 被提到好几次
我还以为他不走了呢
I thought he’d never leave.
你可以出来了
You can come out now.
他每一天都有不在场证明 埃森
He had an alibi for every date, Essen.
说他半夜到凌晨在家跟老婆在一起
Says he was home between midnight and 4 with his wife.
没必要去向她核实
No point in questioning her.
-你真认为他是蝙蝠侠吗 警督 -有这可能
-You really think he’s Batman, lieutenant? -It’s possible.
登特无疑有足够的激♥情♥
Dent certainly is passionate enough.
但光靠肌肉 是没法像蝙蝠侠那样打斗的
But it takes more than muscles to fight the way Batman does.
连像他那样来去自如都做不到
And to get around the way he does.
还有那些小道具 我是说 他简直是个军♥火♥库
And those weapons? I mean, he’s got an arsenal.
不是工薪阶层负担得起的
Hard to afford on a blue-collar salary.
-钱 警督 -嗯
-Money, lieutenant. -Hmm?
布鲁斯 韦恩是哥谭市最有钱的人
Bruce Wayne is the richest man in Gotham.
你是外地人 可能不知道这事
Being from out of town, you might not know…
韦恩的父母是被人杀死的 好像是拦路抢劫
…but Wayne’s parents were murdered, by a mugger, I think.
他当时还是个小孩
He was just a little boy at the time.
埃森 我真想亲你
Essen, I could kiss you.
吉姆
Jim.
坐稳
Hold on.
你来开车
Take the wheel.
不许动
Don’t move.
警督 你没事吧 我已叫了支援
Lieutenant, you all right? I called for back-up.
埃森
Essen.
站住 否则我就…
Stop. Or I’ll…
是蝙蝠侠 他从那条巷子跑了
It’s Batman. He went down that alley.
快到前面包抄
Get the front of that place covered.
默克尔 带一队人到楼顶 没我的命令不准开枪
Merkel, take a squad to the roof No one fires without my order.
蝙蝠侠没有袭击任何人 没必要叫布伦登
Batman hasn’t attacked anybody. There’s no need for Brendon.
我已将情况控制住
I’ve got the situation in hand.
哦 不
Oh, no.
所有人后退
Everybody, back.
-后撤 -快快快
-Move it back. -Move, move, move.
场地清空
Clear the area.
塞琳娜
Selina.
塞琳娜 快来看
Selina, come see.
现在是早上五点 霍莉
Five in the morning? Come on, Holly.
真的 塞琳娜
I’m serious, Selina.
发生了大爆♥炸♥
Things are blowing up.
布伦登可能又在关照哪个乱穿马路的了
Brendon’s probably cornered some jaywalker.
打开电视
Turn on the TV.
上面一定有播
Gotta be something on about it.
-准备就绪 -布伦登
-Lock and load. Brendon.
叫你的人服从指挥 不得开枪
Keep your men under control. No one fires unless I say.
这次不行 局长要尸体
Not this time, Gordon. The commissioner wants a corpse.
我们就给他尸体
He’s gonna get one.
各单位注意 进入目标区域
All units entering the target area.
不收战俘
No prisoners, men.
蝙蝠侠已被哥谭警方包围
Batman has been surrounded by Gotham police…
目前躲在罗宾逊公园外一栋废弃公♥寓♥里
…inside an abandoned tenement off Robinson Park.
塞琳娜 是蝙蝠侠
Selina, it’s Batman.
-我们去看吧 -管他的
-Can we? -What the hell?
带上外套
Grab your coat.
1单位报告 二楼一片狼藉
Unit 1 reporting, second floor’s a mess.
没有活物
Nothing living.
2单位报告 热水器下的尸体只是个老酒鬼
Unit 2 reporting, body under the water-heater just an old wino.
如果他去到下面 可能还活着
If he made it down there, he might have survived.
进去看看
Check it out.
这是管♥理♥员♥住的地方
Super must have lived here.
发生什么事了
What the hell is going on?
把这该死的门打开
Open that goddamn door.
我劝你最好还是呆在那 布伦登
I like you right where you are, Brendon.
已经有很多人死了
Too many people have already died.
下令你的队员撤退
Order your squads to withdraw.
我不保证他们的安全
I can’t guarantee their safety.
1单位2单位 向门厅会合 他在这里
Units 1 and 2, converge on the lobby. He’s here.
见面即射杀
Shoot on sight.
我需要面具
I need a mask.
见鬼 1单位 是否收到
Goddamn. Unit 1, do you read me?
看起来布伦登是焦头烂额了
Seems like Brendon is in trouble.
我特想帮忙 可上命难违啊
I wish I could help, but orders are orders.
真让我心急如焚
It breaks my heart.
长官 3单位被♥干♥掉了
Sir, he’s taken out Unit 3.
一个也没剩
The entire unit, commissioner.
你最好给我一枪解决
You better shoot straight, son.
我捅了大娄子
I’ve made a mess of things.
用这双手做出的
Let it get out of hand.
前进 前进
Step it up. Step it up.
小心 这楼梯快垮了
Careful, these stairs are about to give way.
别开枪
Hold your fire.
我们要找的是蝙蝠
It’s a bat we’re after.
没了腰带 我只剩下一支吹箭
With my belt gone, I’m down to a blow gun.
有三发镖 以及韦恩电子的一件试作品
Three darts and an unofficial invention of Wayne Electronics.
还没在这么远的距离测试过
Haven’t tested it for this great a distance.
我花了好几个星期才找到正确的超声波频率
It took me weeks to find the right ultrasonic tone.
一种吸引的调子
A tone that acts as an attractant.
不管蝙蝠侠是谁 他比我强…
Whoever Batman is, he’s stronger than I…
闭嘴 他可能就在附近

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!