Quick, the anti-Ooze.
反诱变剂
Retro mutagen.
喂 我们还在外面呢
Hey, we’re still out here.
我知道 别吵吵
I know, I know.
嘿象鼻子 别忘了弯腰
Hey, Trunks, don’t forget to duck.
都说弯腰了
I told him to duck.
妈耶 不是吧
Aw, come on.
米开朗基罗
Michelangelo,
随便按吧
press some buttons.
那我全按啦
I’m a hit all of them.
我一直都想全按一遍呢
I’ve always wanted to hit every button.
干得漂亮
Nice job.
那还挺酷的 小子
That was pretty cool, kid.
先生们 武士们 多才多艺的杀手们
Gentlemen, ninjas, all-around murderers,
很高兴宣布 变异源毒素已经研发完毕
I’m pleased to announce the venom/Ooze hybrid is complete.
云播器已经准备就绪了
The cloud seeder is ready to launch.
大功告成了 拉尔斯
Then it is done, Ra’s.
足帮已经完成了它的承诺
The Foot has completed its obligation to you.
我希望你尽快告诉我拉♥萨♥路之池的秘密
I will expect no more delays in giving me the Lazarus Pit.
一如既往的急躁
Over eager as always.
启动机器
Activate the machine.
是时候让这座城市响应野性的呼唤了
It’s time for this city to revert to its primal nature
走向毁灭吧
and destroy itself.
照他说的做
Do what the man says.
是的
Yes, sir.
现在 没什么能阻止我了
And now, nothing can stand in my way.
你树敌不少啊
So much for your distraction.
就是那个 我们得在它发射前关掉它
That’s it. We have to shut it off before it launches.
太迟了 英雄们
You’re too late, Detective.
哥谭会在野性中浴火重生
Gotham will fall and be born anew.
我们没有多少时间了
We don’t have much time.
把他打倒吧
Let’s take him down.
关掉云播器
Shut off the cloud seeder.
施莱德交给我
Shredder is mine.
你大概忘了我们上次交手的结果吧
I think you forgot how our last encounter played out.
一如既往
Typical.
蝙蝠侠总是派小屁孩给他干活
Batman sends children to do his work for him.
可能得再死一个他才能认识到自己的愚蠢
Perhaps another must die to teach him the folly of his ways.
指第二代罗宾杰森·托德之死
你 苍蝇人
You! Fly man!
不管你有什么超能力
Prepare to defend yourself with
都做好自卫的准备吧
whatever formidable abilities you may possess.
我投降 我都没给足帮干活
I surrender! I don’t even work for the Foot.
我基本上就是个人♥质♥
I’m basically a hostage.
别打我
Don’t hit me.
你可真让人扫兴
You are a terrible disappointment.
多尼
Donnie!
不要
No!
伙计 机器启动了
Dude, machine’s launching.
我长眼睛 Mikey
I can see that, Mikey.
别担心 交给我
Don’t worry. I got this.
就没什么说明书吗
I might actually need some guidance here.
愤怒无法帮助你的兄弟 你得专注
Your anger won’t help your brothers. You have to focus.
怎么会
How?
傻孩子
Foolish child.
我都几百岁了
I’m hundreds of years old
师从历史上很多大♥师♥
and have trained with the greatest teachers in history.
你是不可能
How could you possibly…
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我才16 师从一只老鼠
Well, I’m 16, and I learned this from a rat.
不许耍把戏 别用小玩意
No tricks, no gadgets.
我说过敢挡我的道 我就会杀了你
I promised you would die if you stood in my way.
你太弱了
You are no match for me.
现在我将统治刺客联盟
Now I will take control of the League of Assassins,
控制拉♥萨♥路之池
harness the power of the Lazarus Pits,
足帮忍♥者将统领千秋万代
and the Foot Clan will rule for a thousand years.
还有什么遗言吗
Any last words?
滑下来了
Cowabunga.
啥 滑下来了
What? Cowabunga?
滚吧 吃我一招 蠢家伙
Move! In your dumb face, Shred-head.
我们得把它关掉
We have to shut it down.
我不知道咋关啊 兄弟
I don’t know, man.
连个开关都没有
There’s no off switch.
肯定有
There must be.
你看看有没有手动挡或者
See if you can find the manual override or…
我觉得你是把它加快了
I think you somehow turned it on even more.
不好意思 我真的不咋会
Well, sorry, this isn’t my thing.
你会搞机器 我只会嗨翻天
You do machines, I’m the party dude!
麦奇 你刚刚干了啥 继续
Huh? Mikey, whatever you did, keep doing it.
完美 你让发电机过热了
Perfect. You overheated the generator…
它会爆♥炸♥
It’ll explode.
没错
Exactly.
等下 我们还在这呢 就这么炸掉吗
Wait. We’re riding it. Do we want it to explode?
哇 棒
Ah, cool.
我就知道这些飞艇总归有用的
I knew there had to be a reason for all these blimps.
结束这一切吧
Let’s end this.
不 不重要了
It… It doesn’t matter.
摧毁哥谭只是拉尔斯·艾尔·古尔的目标
Destroying Gotham was only Ra’s al Ghul’s objective.
足帮和联盟是才是我的目标
The Foot and the League are mine.
你们阻止不了我了
There’s nothing any of you can do to stop me.
我们要把所有人都救出去 立刻
We have to get everyone out, now!
来帮个忙吧 我这家伙是真的重
Little help? My guy’s really heavy.
我们成功了
We did it.
扫描显示空气中没有小丑变异源
The scan showed no trace of the Jokerized Ooze in the air.
施莱德不可能活下来
No way Shredder could’ve survived that.
我们肯定是之前漏掉他了
Well, we’ve certainly counted him out before.
真是惊喜
Only to be surprised.
我不信布鲁斯老爷竟然说 滑下来了
I still can’t believe Master Bruce actually said, “Cowabunga”.
说真的 太有才了
Come on, that was genius.
我们得想一个蝙蝠侠都说不出口的暗号♥了
We needed a code word that Batman would never normally say.
你刚刚做得不错
You did well out there.
你父亲会很骄傲的
Your father will be very proud.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过我们离开纽约这么久
Although, I’m sure he’ll have some harsh words
他一定会狠狠训我们一顿的
about us being gone from the city this long.
我们头儿这是在委婉地说我们得走了
That’s our fearless leader’s unsubtle way of saying it’s time to go,
但是加个微信吧
but let’s keep in touch.
行啊 我网名叫 “女祭司”
Sure, my handle online is “Oracle”.
噢 我看到你了
Oh, I see you.
“长棍屌♥爆天”
“Bostaffsarecool.”
认真的吗
Really?
不酷吗
They are.
你这小家伙很厉害
You’re a tough little guy.
我很欣赏你
I respect that.
很荣幸能与你 还有你的放浪兄弟们
It was an honor to fight with you
并肩作战
and your more frivolous brothers.
你也挺怪的
You are also weird.
不过我喜欢
But I kind of like that, too.
阿尔弗雷德 之前的事我很抱歉
Alfred, I’m very sorry about before.
为了向你道歉
So to make it up to you.
请收下我的滑板
Please accept my skateboard.
我 一直都挺想要这玩意儿
It’s just what I’ve always wanted.
答应我 一定要用它做最酷的动作
Promise me, you’ll only use it to perform the sickest of tricks.
好了 伙计们 回家吧
All right, guys, let’s go home.
等下 你们现在还不能走
Wait, you can’t leave now.
该吃披萨了
It’s pizza time.
-用餐愉快哟 -蝙蝠女也要
– Happy lunch over here. – One for Batgirl.