I might have.
-我知道 -其实吧
– Yeah. – If it helps,
这个垃圾箱在或不在
the dumpster being there or not being there
都保证不了他们活下来
really doesn’t give no guarantee they’d survive…
闭嘴
Doesn’t help.
怎么了 最好是
What is it? It had better be…
好家伙
Good.
太酷了
It’s beautiful.
你觉得这辆车值多少钱
What’d you think something like that costs?
抵上我的灵魂吧
My soul probably
但我非常乐意这样做
since I’d pay that.
我大胆猜一下 这应该是他的车
Um, wild guess here. This might be his car.
那个企鹅人提到了一只蝙蝠
The Penguin mentioned a bat.
你们觉得这家伙跟施莱德是一伙的吗
Think this is the guy working with Shredder?
可能是
Could be.
-等我的指令 -不用了 交给我
– Wait for my signal to… – Nah, I got this.
不许动
Hold still.
抓住他 我们要知道答案
Take him down, we need answers.
你们试试啊
You’re welcome to try.
什么鬼
What the…
吃我一记双节棍
Nunchaku to the face!
接招吧
I said to the face!
我们应该多认识点朋友
I think we should see other people.
但我不喜欢别人
But I don’t like other people.
大家快跑 外面有个穿蝙蝠装的疯子
Everybody run! There’s a crazy guy in a bat suit
想杀死我们
who’s trying to kill us.
会说话的乌龟 天哪
It’s a talking toad! No!
我也觉得
I know right?
-很奇怪吧 -快跑 快逃
– Spooky stuff. – Go, go!
可恶
Oh, crud.
你终于来了
Nice of you to join us.
我刚刚去保护市民了好吧
I was protecting the citizens, man.
市民诶
The citizens!
区区一个穿万圣节服装的混♥蛋♥
It’s gonna take more than a jerk in a Halloween costume
才不会吓到我
to shock me!
行啊 感受一下七级电击枪
Okay. Taser level seven.
接招吧
Think fast.
他反应太快了
He thought too fast.
不管你是谁 最好离我的兄弟远点
Whoever you are, you better back the hell away from my brothers.
够了 我要出绝招了
That’s it. I’m calling this.
忍♥者消失术
It’s ninja vanish time!
忍♥者
Ninja…
乌龟
Turtles?
施莱德大人
Ah, Master Shredder.
相信您肯定把韦恩集团的云播器带来了
I trust you procured the cloud seeder from Wayne Enterprises?
你知道的 没有它 完成不了机器
Obviously without it, I can’t finish the machine.
我们还没拿到装置
We do not yet have the device.
你最好给我闭嘴
You shall not speak of it further.
明白
Got it.
提醒你一下 虽然你可能不想听
Uh, just a heads up. Although you might not want to talk about it
作为你忠心的追随者 还是人♥质♥
with me, your loyal henchmen/hostage.
我不是很确定我的身份
I’m not 100% certain on my status here.
您得向我们的同伴解释这次失败
You will have to explain this set back to our partner.
等他到了 我来应付他
I will deal with him when he arrives.
那请务必
Then, by all means,
应付我呀
deal with me.
拉尔斯·艾尔·古尔
Ra’s al Ghul.
拉尔斯·艾尔·古尔:自称忍♥者大♥师♥,刺客联盟首领
我们终于见面了
We finally meet face to face.
施莱德
Shredder.
看来我还没到 事情就很不顺利
It seems things have gone poorly while I’ve been en route.
希望你和你的足帮忍♥者
I do hope you and your little Foot Clan
真有传闻中那么厉害
can live up to your reputation.
我已经说到做到了
I have kept up my side of the bargain.
希望你也能兑现承诺
You had better be prepared to honor yours.
你做到了吗 别开玩笑了
Your side? You can’t be serious.
我答应告诉你拉撒路之池的秘密
I promised you the secrets of the Lazarus Pits.
拉尔斯·艾尔·古尔百年前因意外发现拉撒路之池,全身浸泡而获得不死之身
我长生不老之源
The source of my immortality.
你需要做的只是造好这个机器
All you had to do was build a machine
而你连这点都做不到
And you haven’t even managed that.
机器快造好了
The machine is nearly complete.
巴克斯特·斯多克曼 机器的建造者
Hi. Baxter Stockman. I am building it.
好吧 算了
Okay, that’s fine.
要不是蝙蝠侠捣乱
The machine would be finished already,
机器早就建好了
if it was not for the Batman.
这你不用担心
Don’t you worry about the detective.
我知道怎么对付他
I know how to manage him.
如果你能做到 他现在应该已经死了
If you could do that, he would be dead already.
记住 没有我和我提供的的变异源
Remember, your plan would be nothing without me
你的计划一步也走不下去
and my supply of the Ooze.
我只希望你能按照约定把东西带来
I just hope you can deliver all you’ve promised.
如果你是想要一次示范
If it’s a demonstration you want…
你的人有没有自愿尝试的
Would one of your men like to volunteer?
为了恶魔之首的荣耀
For the glory of the Head of the Demon.
Ra’s al Ghul在阿♥拉♥伯语中意为恶魔之首
别担心 他不会死的
Don’t worry, he’ll live.
或许吧
Probably.
我有一个军团
We are legion.
我有的是跟他一样的人
I have many more, just like him.
只要我们掌控了云播器
Once we obtain the cloud seeder,
哥谭就就会被自己的人♥民♥夷为平地
Gotham’s own citizens will tear their city to the ground.
接着 就是整个世界
And the world will follow.
他们都叫他
They call him…
蝙蝠侠
the Batman?
蝙蝠侠呀
Oh, Batman.
这 查了半个小时就查出一个
Yeah, no, I’m glad that a half an hour research
我两秒就能想出的名字 还真喜闻乐见
pulled up the name I could’ve guessed in two seconds.
我听过谣传 哥谭有个有超能力的蝙蝠
I’ve read rumors about a supernatural bat creature in Gotham,
但我以为那是市井传说
but I assumed it was an urban legend
或者说他就跟我们一样是基因突变
or that he was a mutant like us.
那家伙绝对是人类
That guy was definitely human,
我觉得他的”超能力”就是些小装备
and I think his supernatural powers were just his gadgets.
我们已经知道他是什么样的了
Uh, we already know what he is.
他帅呆了
He’s awesome!
除非他是个反派
Unless he’s a bad guy.
那样他就是
That’d make him like… Hmm.
只有六成帅了
Forty percent less awesome.
没人知道他想干嘛 但看上去
No one knows his motives, but it does appear
谁 或什么
是蝙蝠侠
他只会打击犯罪
that he only attacks criminals
尤其是这个小丑
especially this clown guy.
他就是穿成德古拉胖揍小丑 谁管他啊
So he wears a Dracula costume and punches clowns, who cares?
德古拉:小说《德古拉》中的著名的吸血鬼
那个混球拿了我的钗
The dirtbag stole my sai!
德古拉
Dracula costume?
你看的什么盗版德古拉电影啊
What kind of Dracula movies are you watching?
我只是想说 自从施莱德从TCRI
Look, all I’m saying is ever since Shredder stole the Ooze
偷了变异源来到哥谭
from TCRI and came to Gotham,
我们都很清楚他有个新同伴 对吧
we know he’s been working with a new partner, right?
肯定就是这个蝙蝠混♥蛋♥
It’s gotta be this bat creep.
这我说不准
I’m not so sure.
他出的招都不是致命的
The way he fought, avoiding lethal blows,
他是想弄清我们的身份
he wanted to figure us out.
就像一个侦探
Like a detective.
好啦 兄弟们
Okay, bros.
我把这人细化了
I broke it down.
帅气的点
Awesome.
小小蝙蝠镖 酷炫的车
Little bat throwing things, cool car.
好看的蝙蝠帽
Sweet bat hat.
不帅气的点 揍了我们
Not awesome, kicked our butts.
或许是坏蛋 刺耳的声音
Maybe evil, mean voice.
不管怎么说 韦恩集团的事之后