但是他不需要用移♥动♥式护理床
He doesn’t need a walking
来固定身体
hospital bed to keep his insides together.
我知道你不希望做这件事
I know you’re not looking forward to your part in this.
我确实不乐意
I can’t say it will be pleasant.
但是这是我的职责所在
But it does fall within my duties.
一小时
One hour.
军队已经疏散了以犯罪巷闻名的
Army troops have evacuated
市中心贫民窟的所有人员
the downtown slum known as Crime Alley.
政♥府♥还未给出任何解释
No explanation has been given,
新闻报道也被断然…
and news coverage has been flatly…
请勿更换频道
有辆车从西面过来了 大家伙
Vehicle approaching from the west. Something huge.
放它过去 然后堵上口子
Let it through. Then close the hole.
经历了核爆且照射不到阳光令他还很虚弱
He’ll still be weak, between the nuke and so little sunlight.
等他找到了我给他的第一份惊喜
Just how weak we’ll see
我们就能知道他有多虚弱了
when he finds my first surprise.
但是你觉得能和他正面对抗多久呢
Yeah, but how long you expect to last against him?
-够久了 -老大
– Long enough. – Boss.
我正试着把飞机弄到这来
I’m trying to get the plane here.
你今晚真要赴死吗
I mean, you gonna die tonight or what?
我想是的
Figure I will.
目标进入视野 是他
I’ve got a visual. It’s him.
不要攻击 只监视他的方位
Do not engage. Just monitor his position.
等等 跟丢了
Wait, I lost him.
别担心 躲起来也无济于事
Don’t worry. He can’t hide from what’s coming.
侦测到X射线
警告 自毁程序启动
你今晚不用上课吗 小姑娘
Isn’t this a school night, young lady?
克拉克
Clark.
这是我们俩之间的事
This is between you and me.
-我们不必这么做 -当然有必要
– We don’t have to do this. – Sure we do.
布鲁斯 理智一点
Bruce, be reasonable.
你知道我接到的命令是什么
You know what my orders are.
命令
Your orders?
你说你是受当局的调遣
You say you answer to some sort of authority.
他们要取我性命 因为我让他们难堪了
They only want me dead because I’m an embarrassment.
因为我能做他们做不到的事情
Because I do what they can’t.
这算是哪门子当局
What kind of authority is that?
根本无所谓 这是他们的世界
It doesn’t matter. It’s their world,
他们再也无法忍♥受你的存在
and they won’t stand for you anymore.
就算我不来 他们也会派其他人过来
If it isn’t me, it’ll just be someone else.
真的吗 除了你他们还会派谁过来
Really? Who do they send after you?
我们找到了那辆车 似乎已无法行动
We got the vehicle. Appears disabled.
-不知道里面有没有人 -收到
– Unknown if anyone’s inside. – Roger that.
小心接近
Approach with caution.
布鲁斯 别傻了
Bruce, this is idiotic.
刚才一击就打断了三条肋骨 布鲁斯
That was three ribs, Bruce.
不要再逼我了
Don’t make me do this.
罗宾 这是录音
Robin. This is a recording.
现在克拉克无暇监听 计划如下
Clark should be too busy to listen now. Here’s the plan.
有好戏看吗
Anything good on?
怎么回事 谁在上面 找人上屋顶
What was that? Who’s up there? I want people on that roof.
准备
Get ready.
你到底想干什么呢 你想让我杀了你吗
What are you doing? Do you want me to kill you?
你杀不了我
Oh, you’re not going to kill me.
就是现在
Now.
氪石制♥作♥不易 克拉克
It wasn’t easy to make, Clark.
经年累月还要耗费巨资
It took years and cost a fortune.
很幸运 我两者兼备
Luckily, I had both.
他在这下面
He’s down here!
往下看 伙计
Eyes downside, Spot.
美国传奇故事中孤枪侠鞭策爱马时的台词
嗨呦 该死的银马
Hi-ho freaking silver.
你感觉到了 是吧
You’re feeling it now, aren’t you?
我们剩下的人每天都在承受的
What the rest of us live with every day.
必死的命运
Your own mortality.
不要担心 你会活得好好的
Don’t worry, you’ll survive.
氪石碎片很快就会从你的肺里排出
The kryptonite will work its way out of your lungs soon enough.
布鲁斯 你的心脏
Bruce. Your heart.
我们包围他们了 他们无路可走了
We got them. They got nowhere to go.
但是我不会对你网开一面
But I didn’t have to go easy on you.
简单的组合却能产生强大的作用
A different binding agent, a stronger mix.
我要你好好记住这一点
I want you to remember that.
我要告诉你不要再来挡我的路
I wanted to remind you to stay out of my way.
在今后的岁月里 在你最私密的记忆里
In all the years to come, in your most private moments…
我要你记住那个唯一击败你的人
I want you to remember the one man who beat you.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
别碰他
Don’t touch him.
布鲁斯·韦恩的葬礼今日举♥行♥
Funeral proceedings are underway today for Bruce Wayne…
高谭全市还未从上周
as Gotham City still
那惊人的真♥相♥中恢复过来
reels from last week’s spectacular revelation…
世界闻名的亿万富翁竟然是蝙蝠侠
that the world famous billionaire was the Batman.
韦恩所有的秘密
All of Wayne’s secrets, his
他数十年蝙蝠侠生涯中所作的研究和使用的装备
methods and tools in his decades as the Batman…
在他死时与韦恩庄园一同化为灰烬
died with him as Wayne Manor burned to the ground.
很明显他的管家点燃了大火
The fire was apparently set by his butler…
管家本人在现场死于中风
who himself died of a stroke at the scene.
韦恩的所有财富
Every penny of Wayne’s wealth…
包括他所有的银行户头
all of his accounts and
金融♥资♥产也不翼而飞
financial holdings, have also disappeared.
阿门
Amen.
你还有脸来这里
You’ve got some nerve showing up here.
我知道是你杀了他 该死的
I know who killed him, damn you…
塞琳娜.
Selina.
不要 没用的 我们走吧
Don’t. It’s no use. Let’s go.
你是他的朋友吗
Were you a friend?
我自认为是 但我不知道
I think so. I honestly couldn’t say.
听起来是这么回事
Sounds about right.
看到那块突出的岩石吗
See that ledge?
-在那里再挂一盏灯 -好的 老大
– Get another lamp up there. – Right, boss.
-你 那里也挂一盏 -没问题 老大
– And, you, one there too. – Cool, boss.
这里地下有一眼清泉
There’s a fresh spring under here.
我需要供水系统在一小时内构建完成
I want our water supply set up in one hour.
-我们没多少时间 -我们当然有的是时间
– We ain’t got forever, people. – Sure we do.
现在开始 我会教会你们一切
Starting now, I’m going to teach you everything.
我所有的方法 我所有的秘密
All of my ways. All of my secrets.
你们将成为我的军队 活动在阴影之中
You’re going to be my army, operating in the shadows…
保护高谭市的安全
keeping Gotham safe.
在这一点上 花多少时间也不为过
And we’re going to take as long as we need.
现在 听奥利弗的吩咐开始工作
Now, do what Oliver says and get to work.
-好的 老大 -没问题 老大
– Right, boss. – You got it, boss.
-来这帮把手 -走 快点
– Give me a hand here. – Go. Come on, come on, come on.
听说我们的奶油小生察觉到了
Heard the schoolboy found you out.
没关系 传达的信息够明确了
It’s all right. I think the message got through.
只要我们销声匿迹 他不会来打搅我们
As long as we stay quiet, he’ll leave us alone.
-你觉得这样好吗 -寂静中的神秘
– You gonna be all right with this? – This quieter mysterious?
我花费十年欲得善终
I spent 10 years looking for a good death.

This…
这是不错的归宿
This’ll be a good life.
相当不错
Good enough.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!