不 他活得好好的
No, he’s quite alive.
看来全城都停电了
Appears the whole city is having an outage.
奇怪 备用发电机并没有启动
Odd that the emergency generator hasn’t kicked in.
太好了 我的廉价手表也停了
Aces. My cheapo watch stopped too.
早知道就不买♥♥了
Figure I didn’t just buy it.
-老大 -让我看看
– Boss. – Show me.
克拉克
Clark…
你让他们这么做了
you let them do it.
你这个傻瓜
You idiot.
什么 发生了什么事
What? What’s happening?
老爷 您需要休息
Sir, you have to rest.
停电 备用发电机失效 连罗宾的手表都停了
A blackout, our generator’s dead, and Robin’s watch stopped.
是电磁脉冲
It’s an electromagnetic pulse.
十有八♥九♥是核爆引起的
In all likelihood, from a nuclear explosion.
你怎么知道
You don’t know that.
老天
Oh, dear.
我们还活着
We’re still here.
暂时还活着
For the moment.
也许苏联引爆的是一枚寒冰之王
May mean the Soviets detonated a cold bringer.
并不是为了杀死我们 而是要削弱我们
Not meant to kill us, just cripple us.
骑过马吗
Ever ride a horse before?
我连真马都没有见过
Don’t think I’ve ever seen a horse before.
你很快就能学会了
You’re about to learn fast.
这可没有我想象中的那么好玩
Not as fun as I thought it would be.
是时候了
This is our moment.
高谭市已经无药可救
Gotham is helpless.
这里将成为我们的天下
We will take charge.
挡我者死
We will kill anyone who stands in our way.

No.
今晚我将维护高谭市的秩序
Tonight I am going to maintain order in Gotham City.
你们将协助我
You are going to help me.
但不是用它
But not with these.
它既吵闹 又笨重
These are loud and clumsy.
这是懦夫的武器
These are the weapons of cowards.
我们的武器精巧而静谧
Our weapons are precise and quiet.
以后我会传授你们
In time I will teach them to you.
但是今晚 你们要依靠自己的智慧和双拳
But for tonight, you will rely on your brains and your fists.
今晚 我们就是法律
Tonight, we are the law.
今晚 我就是法律
Tonight, I am the law.
处理打劫犯几乎抽干了我们所有的警力
Looters are gonna strip us dry.
街上需要更多警力
We need more cops on the street.
-我们连电♥话♥都打不了 -一件一件说
– We don’t even have phone lines. – Alright, one at a time.
警监 我们有麻烦了
Commissioner, we got a problem.
切片切丁
Slice and dice.
我们必须扑灭大火
Hey, we need to put out the fires.
你疯了吗 放开我
Are you crazy? Let go of me.
滚出我的店 滚远远的
Get out of my store, huh. Get out of here.
听好了
Listen up.
这是我们的社区
This is our neighborhood.
我们的家园
Our homes.
我们不是这种人
We’re better than this.
火势在蔓延 消防队还没有来
The fires are spreading, and the fire department isn’t coming.
如果你们还想在今后的日子里
So if any of you want roofs over your heads tomorrow…
有栖身之处 就都过来帮忙
and the day after that, start helping.
我这有水桶 把消防水龙打开
I have buckets. Let’s get those hydrants open.
-好的 -对啊
– All right. – Yeah, right.
我们开始吧
Let’s do it.
-来 让我来帮你 -药店里有绷带
– Here, let me help you. – The drugstore has bandages.
女士们 先生们 孩子们
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls…
我在此呼吁大家团结一致
I’m here to appeal to your community spirit.
我知道你们的经历各不相同
I know you’ve had your differences in the past.
你们中有些人甚至认为彼此格格不入
Some of you will even argue that you can’t work together.
没有问题
That’s fine.
那些人不用参加进来
Those people will stay tied up.
如何选择出于自愿
And it will not be a function of which group you’re in.
这算什么 盖世太保吗
What is this, the gestapo?
他把我们和罪犯混在一起
He lumps us together with criminals. Unh.
闭嘴
Shut up, man.
其余的人可以出一份力
The rest of you can lend
防止我们的城市土崩瓦解
a hand to keep our city from falling apart.
你们可以以身作则
You can lead by example.
做出选择吧
Your choice.
我确信你们都会出手相助的
I’m sure you’re all eager to help.
-我要起诉他 -那祝你好运了
– I’m suing. – Good luck with that.
-我们怎么做 -什么都不做
– What are we gonna do? – Nothing.
他太伟大了
He’s too big.
-不错 -不错 大家加油
– All right. – All right, keep it going, guys.
-来吧 -加把劲
– Come on. – Keep working.
-兄弟们 上 拿好 -再来点水
– Come on, guys. Have that. – More water.
火烧到东边了
The fire is spreading to the East Side!
吉姆
Jim!
一周来美国被大♥片♥的尘埃笼罩
One week now that the U.S. Has been blanketed in a cloud of ash.
部分地区的电力
Electricity is finally
终于恢复供应
coming back online in parts of the country…
但是气候上的影响
but the impact on weather
预计将持续很长一段时间
patterns is expected to last much longer.
高谭市的正午时分 仍不见太阳
It’s high noon in Gotham City, and yet there’s no sun…
今天是一年中最冷的日子
and it’s the coldest day of the year.
我真不知道应该穿什么好了
I don’t know what to wear.
国内各大主要城市
Every major city in the country but one…
都陷入了骚乱 抢劫和各种犯罪活动中
has descended into riots, looting and other crimes.
总统已经强制颁布了限制戒♥严♥令
The president has imposed limited martial law…
但看来收效甚微
but this has been seen to have little effect.
只有高谭市秩序井然
Only Gotham has maintained order
这得多亏蝙蝠侠领导下的帮派充当了义务警员
thanks to the vigilante gang being led by the Batman…
这也使得总统内阁正经历的
adding to the massive credibility nightmare
信任危机更加雪上加霜
being experienced by the president’s administration.
现在感觉怎么样 孩子
How are you feeling, son?
好多了 总统先生 谢谢
Better, Mr. President. Thank you.
抱歉我没能提供更多的帮助
Sorry I haven’t been able to help more.
事情都过去了 不要再去想它了
Oh. This’ll all blow over. Don’t you give it another thought.
那么现在你可以着手处理另一个小问题了吗
So long as you’re up to handling our other little problem now?
当然可以 先生
Of course, sir.
虽然他绝不会让我生擒
Though he’ll never let me bring him in alive.
做你该做的事就行
Well, you do what you need to do.
你老是走弯路 布鲁斯
You always did do it wrong, Bruce.
我越狱至今已经有5个年头了
Been five years since I busted out of jail…
你知道我一直疲于奔命
and you know I’ve been busy.
不过他们的日子也不好过
But I made it hard on them.
他们不得不掩盖我越狱的事实
They had to cover up my escape…
现在他们还得掩饰我做过的事
and now they have to cover up my work.
如果无法承认我的存在
And it’s a lot harder to frost me
要抓到我更是难上加难
if they can’t admit I exist.
你太引人瞩目了 总是如此
You draw too much attention to yourself. Always have.
我是说 当然 你可以扮神秘
I mean, sure, you play it mysterious…
不过你扮得太高调了
but it’s a noisy kind of mysterious.
他们现在不得不杀了你
You, they have to kill.
你想要什么 奥利弗
What is it you want, Oliver?
我想入伙 对付那个奶油小生
A piece of him. The schoolboy.
我早知道你们二人终有一战
I always knew it would come down to the two of you someday.
一山难容二虎
The world’s not big enough for the both of you.
我不用唱主角
Doesn’t have to be a big piece.
看在旧日的情分上 算我一个
Just count me in, for old times’ sake.
这伤口在阴冷天还会隐隐作痛
Still hurts when it’s cold.
最近 天气冷得多了
Lately, it’s been cold a lot.
好 现在让他慢慢跑起来
Good. Now take him into a canter.

No!
去哪里
布鲁斯·韦恩父母被杀害之处
犯罪巷
Crime Alley.
-您离痊愈还早 -他也一样
– You’re not even close to fully recovered. – Neither is he.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!