这不是自杀 楼上的那个姑娘被下了药
This wasn’t a suicide. The girl upstairs has been drugged.
她说她来自凯尔社交陪护公♥司♥
Says she’s from Kyle Escorts.
是塞琳娜·凯尔 我们是老相识了
That’s Selina Kyle. My old beat.
-别说了 把她带过来 -遵命 长官
– Shut it down and bring her in. – Yes, ma’am.
警长
Commissioner.
我是奥哈洛伦警官 长官 我听说这里
Lieutenant O’Halloran, ma’am. Heard there was…
-出了什么事 -抓住那个人
– Is something wrong? – Stop that man!
所有单位赶往凯尔社交陪护公♥司♥
All units to Kyle Escorts.
装束为神奇女侠 系小丑所为
塞琳娜
Selina.
布鲁斯
Bruce…
他比从前更可怕 他用唇膏
He’s worse than ever. He’s using lipstick…
进行精神控制
mind control.
警♥察♥马上就来了 你还能走路吗
The police are going to be here soon. Can you walk?
我想可以
I think so.
老大 我找到了些东西
Boss, found something.
棉花糖
Cotton candy.
游乐场
The fairgrounds.
那里会有数千人
Thousands will be there.
我半数的朋友都会去那里
Half my friends will be there.
-散开 -让滑翔翼靠过来
– Fan out. – Bring the Wing in close.
不要带上这姑娘
Don’t take the girl.
-他会 -别担心
– He’ll… – Don’t worry.
举手投降 快
On the ground. Now.
好样的 好样的
Good soldier. Good soldier.
免费棉花糖
老大 有东西飞过来了
Boss, something’s coming.
-很大 是 -他
– It’s big. It’s… – Him.
他在那 抓紧了
He’s there. Hold tight.
孩子们 知道为什么这些人这么惊慌吗
Children, do you know why all these people are so upset?
因为天上的那个坏人
That bad man up there.
波比 你知道该怎么做
Bobby, you know what to do.
-来了 -等等 让它再靠近一些
– Incoming. – Wait, let it get closer.
不要担心 亲爱的玛丽
Don’t worry, Mary dear.
你们引开那个小的
You two distract the little one
我来收拾那个坏人
and I’ll handle the bad man.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
我玩够了 小丑
I’m through playing, Joker.
别着急 我的心肝
Be still, my heart.
镜子屋
不要急着走吗
Don’t leave in such a rush.
你就是小丑吗 蝙蝠侠会揍死你的
You’re the Joker, right? Batman’s gonna kick your ass.
那他得先过你这一关
He’s gonna have to go through you first.
放开那个孩子 小丑
Let the boy go, Joker.
真糟糕
Oh, that’s bad.
有机会你真应该好好看看你现在的样子
You should get that looked at when you have a chance.
他手里有枪
He’s got a gun.
不许动 小丑
Freeze, Joker.
抱歉 请原谅 你说什么
Excuse me, sorry. Beg your pardon.
借过 抱歉 真对不起
Coming through. Excuse me. Sorry about that.
是我不好 抱歉
Ooh, my bad. Excuse me.
够了
No more.
因为我饶你活命 害死了这么多人命
All the people I’ve murdered by letting you live.
我杀人从来不计数
I never kept count.
-我记着 -我知道
– I did. – I know.
我就是喜欢你这一点
And I love you for it.
终于等到了 我们两个都梦寐以求的那一刻
It’s finally here, isn’t it? The moment we’ve both dreamed about.
别告诉我在我们了断之前你就要睡过去
Oh, don’t tell me you’re gonna fall asleep before we finish.
你老了 不是吗
You have gotten old, haven’t you?
看来故事情节的发展并不完全尽如人意
Not quite how I imagined it…
不过我们还是能以高♥潮♥结尾
but we can still end on a high note.
你现在可有麻烦了
You’re in trouble now.
过来
Go ahead.
承认你从未经历过这一幕吧
Say this has never happened to you before.
闭嘴
Shut up.
干掉我
Make me.
来吧 结果了我
Come on, finish me.
无所谓了 我赢了
Doesn’t matter. I win.
我让你失控了
I made you lose control.
他们会为此杀了你
And they’ll kill you for it.
地狱再见
See you in hell.
继续前进 就是这里
Keep going, down here.
这里又发现了一具尸体
There’s another body.
大家小心 目击者看到他们都往这里走了
Watch yourselves. Witnesses saw both of them this way.
走这边 向右转
Down this way. Go right.
罗宾 呼叫直升飞机
Robin, call the copter.
对我的信♥号♥♥进行定位
Locate my signal.
别碰他
Don’t touch him.
不许动 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Freeze, you son of a bitch. Unh.
枪不错
Cute gun.
-前进 -径直前进
– Move forward. – Keep your heads straight.
我们怎么才能找到他
How are we supposed to find him?
只要确定不是警♥察♥就开枪射击
If it isn’t a cop, shoot it.
-在那里 -笨手笨脚的
– Over there. – Clumsy.
别笑了
Stop laughing.
自动驾驶 不造成人身伤害
Auto-pilot. Property damage.
-他能挺过来吗 -缝线钳
– He gonna make it? – Suture.
他会活下来的 他很顽强 不会这样死去
He’ll live. He’s far too stubborn to die.
蝙蝠侠骇人的谋杀和袭♥警♥行为
Through this horrific murder and his attacks on the police…
表明他是一个不受限制的威胁
the Batman has revealed himself to be an unqualified menace.
我已经要求州长
I have asked the governor to
在高谭市配置州警力
place the state police at Gotham City’s disposal…
追捕这名危险的逃犯
to hunt down this dangerous fugitive.
-无可奉告 -不能再袒护他了 吉姆
– No comment. – Jim, you can’t protect him anymore.
他现在是一个杀人犯
He’s a murderer now.
如果你和他联♥系♥过 你必须告诉我
If you’ve talked to him, you have to let me know.
我们早就不再联♥系♥了
He and I don’t talk anymore.
我该知道的我都知道
I know everything I need to know.
连日来小丑的死亡以及蝙蝠侠的逃亡
Joker’s death and Batman’s fugitive status…
的影响已经不仅仅局限于地方或全州
have become more than local or statewide issues these days.
今早 白宫发言人梅勒妮·安达拉
And this morning, White House spokesperson Melanie Endara…
称联邦调查局
said the FBI was
已就警方对蝙蝠侠抓捕行动的进展情况
providing regular updates to the Oval Office…
向总统办公室定期更新
on the progress police are making in the hunt for Batman.
-去杂货店 现在吗 -不想吃晚饭了吗
– The groceries? Now? – Wanna eat tonight?
我这就去
I’m going.
路上小心 不要抽烟
Be careful. And no cigars.
又一支变种人组织
Another splinter group has
从变种人余党中产生
emerged from the remains of the Mutant army.
他们自称为尼克松人
Calling themselves the Nixons…
该组织犯下了大量暴♥力♥持械抢劫案
the group is committing a spree of violent armed holdups…
我们中断当前节目为您带来一条特别报道
We interrupt this program to bring you a special report.
现在我们直播一条
We now go live to a statement
美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统发表的声明
from the president of the United States.
地点未知
诸位 我有一个好消息和一个坏消息
Well, folks, I’ve got some good news and some bad news.
好消息是我们英勇的美国♥军♥队
The good news is that our brave American troops…
在柯尔多·马蒂斯岛战役中取得了胜利
were victorious in Corto Maltese…
苏联人已全面撤退
and the Soviets have completely withdrawn.
坏消息是
Bad news is, well…
看来那些俄♥国♥佬很输不起
looks like those Russians are some mighty sore losers.
一枚核弹正在飞向柯尔多·马蒂斯岛
The warhead appears to be on a course for Corto Maltese…
小岛上驻扎了五万美军部队
where 50,000 U.S. Troops are stationed…
还生活着200万平民
along with the 2 million citizens of the small island.
但是更大的问题压在众人心头
But the larger questions on everyone’s minds…
这是否是
are whether this is the
全面核打击的序曲
first strike in a full-scale nuclear attack…
美国是否会以牙还牙
and whether the U.S. Has begun retaliation.
我们刚刚接到了最新报告 导弹改变了航向
We are getting reports that the missile has changed course…
将会爆♥炸♥于海拔…
and will now detonate over an altitu…
发生什么事了
What happened?
出什么事了 他死了吗
What happened? Is he dead?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!