你要涂口红口红吗 帅哥
You want lipstick, handsome?
我带了自己的 谢谢
I brought my own, thanks.
看到你这么热情真是太好了
Wonderful to see you showing such interest.
波比 玛丽 小丑叔叔就靠你们了
Okay, Bobby, Mary, Uncle Joker’s counting on you.
让他为你们骄傲吧
Go make him proud.
你的任务只有望风
This is strictly an observation mission for you.
待在直升机里 不许碰控制器
Stay in the copter and do not touch any of the controls.
要是出了任何问题 就对话筒喊助推加速
If there’s any trouble, just say “Boosters.”
电脑是声控的
The computer’s all voice-controlled.
你什么也不需要懂
You don’t need to understand a thing.
想我也不懂
Figure I wouldn’t anyway.
小丑想的很周全 公开宣传招来了警♥察♥
Joker’s thought this through. The publicity’s brought the cops,
他们会阻止我找他
and they’ll keep me from him.
是隐形吗
That a cloak?
真帅
Cool.
局长 有目标靠近
Commissioner, something’s incoming.
-但无法锁定 -我什么都没看见
– We can’t get a lock on it. – I don’t see anything.
一切都是自动模式
Everything’s on auto.
敢碰任何控制器你就被开除了
Touch any of it and you’re fired.
遵命 老大
Cool, boss.
别丢了 用信♥号♥♥扫描
Keep at it! Do a channel sweep.
老天
Holy!
-他能飞 -飞不了多久 开探照灯
– He can fly. – Not for long. Hit the flood!
蝙蝠侠 你被捕了
Batman, you are under arrest.
福克斯 斯托克斯 抓住他
Fox, Stokes, rush him!
抓住他
Rush him?
他的岁数是你的两倍 孩子
He’s twice your age, son.
鼓起勇气来
Find the nerve.
鼓掌
该如何形容下一位嘉宾呢
What can we say about our next guest
怎么说比较有创意 你说呢 弗兰克
that hasn’t been said before? Frank?
他是个怪人 大卫 标准精神病
He’s a kook, Dave. A maniac.
不 我是认真的 他是个精神病
No, I mean it, he’s a nut.
没见过这种场面吧
Nothing like it, eh?
每次这种场合我都自我鼓励一下
I always take this moment to say a little affirmation to myself.
这么多张脸 这么少的笑容
So many faces. So few smiles.
没必要紧张
Hey, now, no need to be nervous.
跟着我 展现你的个性就好
Just follow my lead and be yourself.
我们的特别嘉宾 犯罪领域的丑角王子
And our special guest, the Clown Prince of Crime…
小丑
Joker.
降低直升机高度 把这烟吹走
Get a copter in close to blow this stuff away!
不许动 蝙蝠侠
Freeze, Batman!
武器发射
Fire weapons.
快做点什么
Do something!
小丑 你要向大家分享你的内心世界
Joker, you’ve asked for a chance to share your side of things.
我听说你杀过近600人
I’m told you’ve killed about 600 people.
-你到底杀过多少人 -就此打住
– How exactly does your side of that go? – Stop right there.
他可是个很敏感的人 我不想他被骚扰
This is a sensitive man, and I won’t have him being harassed.
没关系 我想让人们了解我
That’s all right. I want people to get me.
好的 所以呢
All right, then.
所以我要杀掉这个房♥间里的所有人
That’s why I’m gonna kill everyone in this room.
好吧
Okay.
你的答案比我们预想的要深入
I think that’s a little more insight than we had in mind.
没关系 他不是认真的
It’s okay, he doesn’t really mean that.
他只是想缓和下紧张的气氛
He’s just trying to ease the tension.
的确是个很有趣的方式
Funny way to go about it.
你必须记住
You have to remember,
这个人不应对那些杀人行为负责
this man isn’t responsible for those killings.
他只是蝙蝠侠癔症的受害者
He’s merely a victim of the Batman’s psychotic obsession.
我觉得我确实有蝙蝠侠癔症
I thought I was Batman’s psychotic obsession.
所以你认为蝙蝠侠才是真正的疯子
So you think the Batman’s the real sicko here.
毫无疑问 他患有强迫式着迷
Without a doubt. He’s an obsessive-compulsive,
及自恋英雄式的反♥社♥会♥心理
narcissistic hero-complexed sociopath.
如果我是患者 我会给他来一枪
I would love a shot at him as a patient.
这个能送给嘉宾吗
Do guests get to keep these?
当然 你想拿它怎样都行
Heh. Sure, you do whatever you want with it.
我们有满满一橱柜呢
We got a closet full of them.
你不可惜它就行
So long as you won’t miss it.
呼吸 大卫 呼吸吧
Breathe, David. Breathe.
靠近
Billy close.
解除隐形
Ace the cloak.
蝙蝠侠 立即着陆飞机
Batman, land your vehicle now!
被无线电追踪了
Been following on the radio.
结束了 小丑逃跑了
It’s over. Joker’s gone.
-多少人 -不知道 很多
– How many? – Don’t know. Lots.
你有5秒时间来服从
You have five seconds to comply.
助推加速
Boosters.
-助推加速 -金蝉脱壳
– Boosters! – Peel.
全速开往蝙蝠洞
Head back to the cave.
-我没被开除吗 -你没被开除
– I’m not fired? – You’re not fired.
军方在柯尔多·马蒂斯方圆500英里的地域
The military has imposed a communications blackout
中断了通讯
for the 500-mile area surrounding Corto Maltese
报道称恶劣天气影响了战役
amid reports of severe weather affecting the ongoing battle.
与此同时
While more locally tragedy struck at
在今天录制的大卫·因道奇脱口秀过程中
today’s taping of The Dave Endochrine Show
小丑用死亡笑气杀死了所有在场观众
where Joker used his deadly smile gas to kill the entire audience.
小丑现在同蝙蝠侠一样仍逍遥法外
Joker is now reported to be on the loose,
后者曾在现场与警♥察♥纠缠
as is the Batman, who tangled with police at the scene.
你真不该回归 布鲁斯
You never should have come back, Bruce.
你都不知道这世界的变化有多大
You don’t know how much the world has changed.
塞琳娜·凯尔 猫女
塞琳娜
Selina.
我需要你的帮助 事关重要
I need your help. It’s very important.
我的帮助
My help.
我为了见你可是精心打扮过了 你该说谢谢
I made myself pretty for you. You should say thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这不就好多了
That’s better.
岁月不饶人 是吧
The years have not been kind, have they?
我有个小任务想让你的一个女孩去做
Anyhoo, I have a little errand for one of your girls.
我想她叫埃尔茜
I think her name’s Elsie.
她今晚与一名议员有约会
She has a date with a congressman tonight?
小丑复出的一击中 约206人遇难
The death toll in the wake of Joker’s attack stands at 206,
死者包括主持人♥大♥卫·因道奇
including host Dave Endochrine
和小丑自己的医生巴索洛莫·乌尔帕
and Joker’s own doctor Bartholomew Wolper.
你想怎么对付这样一个人
How do you fight someone like that?
比之前我做的要简单
Simpler than I’ve made it.
小丑的事没有我解决不了的
There’s nothing wrong with Joker that I can’t fix.
只要我亲手去办
With my hands.
小丑和蝙蝠侠现在均为在逃犯
Both Joker and the Batman who himself left dozens of police hospitalized
后者将多名警♥察♥打伤入院
are now fugitives from the law.
埃尔茜
Oh, Elsie.
我想让你做点事 议员
There’s something I need you to do, congressman.
-你会做吗 -会 埃尔茜
– Will you do it? – Yes, Elsie.
他想我收集他的线索 这是场游戏
He’ll want me to pick up his trail. This is his game.
-他想继续 -抱歉
– He’ll want it to go on. – I’m sorry.
我们现在跟随记者本·德里克
We’re going now to Ben Derrick,
到达市中心现场 那里有一起惊人的事件
live in Midtown where a shocking story is unfolding.
罗拉 我站在高谭维斯塔酒店门外
Lola, I’m standing outside the Gotham Vista Hotel
赫克托·亚历杭德罗·诺奇议员斯爬到了40层
where Congressman Hector Alejandro Noches has climbed out onto a 40th-story ledge
要求对柯尔多·马蒂斯进行全面核攻击
and is demanding a full nuclear strike against Corto Maltese.
你认为他们不会对此发射核武器吗
You don’t think they’ll launch their nukes over this?
我们必须先下手为强
We have to strike first!
我们是世界上最强大的国家
We’re the most powerful country in the world.
先生 请不要
Sir, please.
罗拉 尸体摔得四分五裂 现场一片混乱
Lola, it’s just confusion and one messy body down here right now.
尹戴尔警长到达了现场
Commissioner Yindel has arrived on the scene.
我看看能否请她发表声明
I’ll see if I can get a statement.
警长 请问为什么议员先生
Commissioner, any word on why the congressman…?
把那些记者弄到隔离带后面去
Get those cameras behind the line!
警长 我是奥哈洛伦 第六警区的
Commissioner. O’Halloran, 6th precinct.
-警官 -有什么可以效劳的吗
– Lieutenant. – Any way I can help?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!