calling American military presence in the region
法♥西♥斯♥侵略
an act of pure fascist aggression
并发誓要集中全部军力
and pledging total military commitment to ousting the U. S.
将美军从拉丁美岛屿国逐出
from the Latin American island nation.
这一切都像是横行霸道之人的恐吓
Well, all that sounds like to me is the bluster of bullies.
我们不畏惧横行霸道者
And we don’t back down from bullies.
不 诸位 我们不会的
No, sir, we don’t.
总统先生
Mr. President!
请前排那位衣着光鲜的小哥提问
How about that smartly dressed youngster in the front row?
总统先生
Mr. President,
您在蝙蝠侠论战中的立场是什么
what’s your position on the Batman controversy?
我们知道
It was our understanding
政♥府♥几年前就为他和他的同伙做了安排
the government reached an arrangement with him
停止了他们的活动
and his colleagues years ago to cease their activities.
他的回归是否违抗了这些安排
Doesn’t his return defy that arrangement?
我不知道你说的是什么安排
Well, can’t say I know what arrangement you’re talking about.
但至于高谭市发生的一切
But as for what’s going on in Gotham,
这不是我该管的事 不是吗
it’s not my row to hoe, now is it?
那是州政♥府♥的事情
That’s a matter for the state level,
他们有自己睿智的州长
and they’ve got a solid clearheaded governor there, yes, they do.
抱歉 我有一整个州要管
Sorry, guys, I’ve got a whole state to run
我信任斯蒂芬森市长的决策力
and I trust the judgment of Mayor Stevenson on that.
我的职责是管理 而不是道德判断
My job is to administrate, not render moral judgments.
我们已经认命了新的警♥察♥局长
We’ve just appointed a new police commissioner,
我绝不干涉她的工作
and I’m not about to interfere.
卸任局长吉姆·戈登
The job will officially change hands from outgoing Commissioner James Gordon
和即将上任的埃伦·尹戴尔的工作交接
to incoming Ellen Yindel
将于今晚的正式晚宴上举♥行♥
at a formal dinner this evening.
双方都未对尹戴尔的计划作出评论
Neither has commented yet on Ms. Yindel’s plans.
要我简单地概括埃伦·尹戴尔的出色业绩
To try to quote Ellen yindel’s outstanding record in the time I have…
是对她的不敬
would do her a disservice.
我只想对新局长表示同情
Instead I offer the new commissioner my sympathy
我知道她将面对的是不可能完成的工作
knowing the impossible job she is about to face.
是生与死的抉择
The life-and-death decisions.
是一个充斥着小偷和谋杀犯的城市
The city of thieves and murderers,
以及因为害怕而失去希望的良民
and honest people too afraid to hope.
但近来 一个人重回公众的视线
Recently, a man returned to the public eye
他拒绝放任恣意蔓延的混乱
who refuses to do nothing while chaos runs rampant.
他向我们展示
A man who shows us
我们能从恐惧中夺回我们的城市
we can seize our city back from fear.
很多人问我为什么能容忍♥这个人
Many have asked how I can condone this man.
我的答案是 我们都有某些事
My answer is that we all have something,
或某些人值得我们为之斗争
or someone, worth fighting for.
我有我的妻子 萨拉
I have my wife, Sarah.
每当我怀疑我做的是否正确时
Any time I wonder if I’m doing the right thing,
我都会想到萨拉 其他的一切就很简单了
I think of Sarah, and the rest is easy.
现在尹戴尔局长要直面这个人
Now it’s Commissioner Yindel’s turn to face this man.
她也许会成为他的敌人 也许会向他学习
She may make him her enemy, or maybe she’ll learn from him.
不管她的选择是什么 我都祝福她
Either way, I wish her well.
谢谢
Thank you.
吉姆·戈登将一生致力于
James Gordon dedicated his life
保护这个城市的安全
to keeping this city safe,
我很荣幸能与他站在同一个讲台上
and I’m honored to share a stage with him.
但我这届警局
But this office will no
将不再容忍♥犯罪的行径
longer tolerate the actions of a criminal.
作为警♥察♥局长 我正式以
As my first official act as commissioner,
非法入室
on the charges of breaking
暴♥力♥斗殴
and entering assault and battery,
以及危害公共安全罪
and creating a public menace.
对蝙蝠侠签发逮捕令
I hereby issue a warrant for the Batman’s arrest.
你昨晚让我白忙了好几个小时
You cost me hours of work last night.
我会处理好的 你得退休
Then I’ll get right to it. You have to go back into retirement.
你让太多人失望了
You’re upsetting too many people.
你为什么总是这个样子呢
Why do you always have to be like this?
你上次就正中他们下怀
You played right into their hands last time.
那次亲自组织找我们申诉
When the parents groups, the subcommitte came after us,
就是为了反对你
you’re the one they pointed to.
你表现得就像个罪犯
You act like a criminal.
我们都是罪犯 克拉克 我们一直都是
Heh, we are criminals, Clark. We always have been.
你现在还是 唯一的差别是你有个老板
You’re still one too. Only difference is you have a boss.
而你不听令于任何人
And you answer to no one.
我们10年前就谈过
You know, we almost had this talk 10 years ago
当时你就不肯参与我们达成的协议
when you wouldn’t go along with the deal we made.
戴安娜公主 神奇女侠
其他人都妥协了 戴安娜回了她的世界
Everyone else agreed. Diana went back to her people,
哈尔·乔丹 绿灯侠
哈尔离开了地球
Hal left the planet.
奥利弗·坤因 绿箭侠
奥利弗呢 他同意了吗
And Oliver? Did he agree?
那次的事情不是我的本意
That’s not how I wanted that to go.
他也吃了不少苦头
He was all torn up about it too.
-他自找的 就像 -像我一样吗
– He made it necessary. Like… – Like I’m about to?
-你还记得当初为什么退休吗 -记得
– Do you even remember why you retired? – I remember.
听着 要么你偃旗息鼓
Look. Either shut it down
要么迟早会有一个有权势的人
or one of these days someone with authority
让我来阻止你
is gonna tell me to come stop you.
-如果真的发生了 -如果真的发生了
– And when that happens… – When that happens…
就靠实力说话吧
may the best man win.
我得走了 我们以后再谈
I have to go. We’ll finish this later.
不急
No hurry.
勇敢的美国♥军♥队正在柯尔多·马蒂斯
Brave American forces are now engaged in direct combat
与苏联军队正面作战
with Soviet troops in Corto Maltese.
现在那些苏联人想看我们夹尾巴逃跑
Now, those Soviets would like to see us turn our tails and run.
但我们要保护我们的利益
But we’ve got to protect our interest…
我是说 要为自♥由♥而战
I mean, stand up for freedom,
为柯尔多·马蒂斯的良民而战
and the good people of Corto Maltese.
不要慌 站在我们这边的可是上帝
So don’t you fret. We’ve got God on our side.
或是仅次于上帝的东西
Or the next best thing, anyway.
我们今晚的节目将会非常精彩 观众们
We got a sweet show tonight, folks.
有鲁斯·崴森海默博士 湿汉堡大赛
Dr. Ruth Heizraumer, the wet hamburger bun contest
和一个给世人带来很多欢笑的人
and a man who’s brought a lot of smiles to the world.
到时见
See you then.
收到您的消息真好 老大 其他兄弟
It was great to hear from you, boss. Most of the other guys…
他们背弃你了 但是我知道你会回来
well, they gave up on you. But I knew you’d come back.
你看起来气色真好
Oh, you look great. Anyway,
我赶工做完了你要的口红
I whipped up the lipstick you asked for.
波比和玛丽都迫不及待想要帮忙
And Bobby and Mary, they can’t wait to help.
我还为你做了这个 特制的鼻塞
Oh, I also made you these, special filters.
今晚戴上 只用鼻子呼吸
Wear them tonight and only breathe through your nose.
这些年我一直在屏息
And all these years I just held my breath.
真的吗
Really?
我可以亲你了
I could kiss you.
罗宾的最后一堂课快下课了
Robin’s last class is about to end.
去学校接她吧
Go pick her up at school.
可是凯利小姐没有更好的过夜方法了吗
And if Miss Kelley should have something better to do with her evening?
没了
There’s nothing better.
这些天你去哪了 你像消失了一样
Where you been all this time? You’re, like, gone.
一直很忙
Been busy.
你明天会去游乐场吧
You gonna make it to the fairgrounds tomorrow?
明天是开放日 这可是传统
Opening day? Our tradition?
今天晚上有任务
Ugh. It’s this night job.
什么任务 说详细点
Details. As in more.
就是除除草 无聊得很
Just helping some spud. It’d bore you.
得赶快走了
Gotta fly.
阿尔弗雷德
Hey, Alfred.
前两队跟我上楼顶
First two teams are with me on the roof,
其余的在下面待命
the rest of you are down here.
对待小丑我不会坐以待毙
I’m not waiting to find out what Joker is up to.
蝙蝠侠肯定也不会
And you can bet Batman isn’t either.
不管是谁都不能随意离开
Neither of them is leaving here a free man.
-明白了吗 -明白 警官
– Is that understood? – Yes, ma’am.
眼妆请画重一点
More on the eyes, please.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!