截至今天
Today marks three months
距蝙蝠侠于河西管道打败变种人首领
since Batman’s defeat of the Mutant leader
已经过去三个月
at the West River drainage site.
变种人开始用蝙蝠侠的手法
The Mutants have adopted Batman’s methods as their own
对罪犯施行残酷的打击
leading to a series of brutal attacks on criminals.
不就是精神不正常的人来追捕坏人吗
So a bunch of psychopaths go after a bunch of bad guys?
谁在乎呢
Who cares?
为什么归咎于蝙蝠侠 老天
Why blame Batman, for chrissakes?
这样怪异的时代让人们不禁发问
And in these strange times, people ask:
高谭市是否老病未愈 又发新疾
“Has Gotham traded one evil for another?”
这是未来的面孔
This is the face of the future.
高谭市的罪犯们小心点
Let Gotham’s criminals beware.
高谭市是蝙蝠侠的
Gotham City belongs to the Batman.
在一知名毒枭
That statement came from the self-named Sons of Batman,
被发现死于东区出租屋内后不久
shortly after the body of a known drug dealer was found
自称为蝙蝠侠之子的团体发表了以上言论
murdered in an East Side tenement.
自从变种人首领被打败后
One of several splinter groups that formed from the Mutant gang
他们从变种人脱离并形成一个新帮派
after their leader was defeated by the Batman.
他们在用他的名字行事
They’re using his name.
他至少应该发表
He could at least release
一份明确的声明来反对他们的所作所为
a clear statement against what they’re doing.
蝙蝠侠的确没有向媒体发布声明
The Batman doesn’t exactly come out with statements to the press.
没有 他不能 因为他本身就是逃犯
No, he can’t, because he’s an outlaw.
蝙蝠侠之子的事为什么要他负责呢
How are the Sons of Batman his responsibility?
-又不是他创造的 -当然是他
– He didn’t create them. – He absolutely did.
蝙蝠侠摧毁了变种帮才助长了他们的滋生
They exist because Batman broke up the larger gang.
而正因如此我们生活才更好了
And we’re better off for it.
你难道还想变种人的首领继续作恶吗
Would you prefer the Mutant leader still be running things?
人们反对蝙蝠侠之子
This Sons of Batman thing is exactly
正与我们在10年前不想要这些乔装英雄一样
why we didn’t want these costumed heroes around 10 years ago,
这也是为什么蝙蝠侠本不该回归
and why Batman shouldn’t have come back.
因为他对年轻人有影响
Because of their effect on our youth,
对公众 对媒体都有影响
on the public, on the media,
满大街都是盲从者
you get copycats.
我看见我最爱的患者大病初愈
I see my favorite patient is up and about.
看到你恢复别提我多开心了
Just super to see how well you’re doing.
这么多年你似乎都没能找到
For years it seemed like you didn’t have…
继续的理由
A reason to go on.
的确
Exactly.
-昨晚在电视上看到你了 -这事
– I saw you on the TV last night. – Oh, that.
我时常被邀请上脱口秀节目
I get invited on the talk-show circuit now and then.
能讲述自己内心想法的感觉一定很美好
Must be wonderful to get to tell your side of things.
我知道世人完全有理由憎恨我
I know the world has every reason to hate me.
不要这样说 我总说憎恨无法治愈伤痛
Don’t say that. I always say, “Hate never heals.”
但这真令人沮丧
But it’s so disheartening.
我希望蝙蝠侠能走进大众视线 但警♥察♥
I wish Batman could go public, but the police…
我保证能为你在节目上安排一次亮相
I bet I could arrange an appearance for you on one of the shows.
疗养院必须先准许你出去一天
The home would have to approve a day pass.
他们会坚持让我时刻在你身边
They’ll insist I be right beside you at all times,
即使在台上
even on-stage.
拜托 没人想听我讲话
Oh, please. No one wants to hear from me.
我想他们一定会争先恐后订票来看你
I think they’ll fight for the chance to book you.
我现在就打电♥话♥
I’ll make some calls right now.
我认为我们该信任蝙蝠侠
What I think we should do is trust Batman
至少当前应该这样 他救过我们
at least for the time being. He’s saved us before.
对于大卫·因道奇脱口秀宣布小丑成为本周嘉宾一事
Public uproar over The Dave Endochrine Show’s announcement
群众一片哗然
that Joker will be appearing as a guest this week.
然而媒体评论人预计
while media analysts predict
这将成为因道奇年度收视率最高的一集
it’ll be Endochrine’s highest-rated episode in years.
同时 白宫对于蝙蝠侠的重新活动
Meanwhile, the White House continues to decline comment on
和他的反抗
the Batman’s renewed activities
给执政当局带来的尴尬
and the suggestion that his defiance is an embarrassment
继续保持缄默
to the current administration.
只有一位白宫发言人主动表示
A White House spokesman only volunteered that
总统会在适当的时机
the president would deal with the situation
以他自己的方式处理此事
if and when appropriate and in his own way.
孩子 你知道我不想把你搅近国内事务
Son, you know I like to keep you out of domestic affairs
-你会引起不少骚乱 -明白 先生
– what with all the ruckus you stir up. – Yes, sir.
但这回的骚乱
But, well, it’s a ruckus
我希望由你出面摆平
I’d like you to straighten out.
这关系到你的一个在高谭市的朋友
Involving a friend of yours in Gotham City.
让一匹野马时而在大牧场里也未尝不好
It’s all well and good to have a wild bronco on the ranch now and then.
想办法让他适应新环境
Does the hands good to break him in.
但如果这马撒起野来 要踢翻栅栏
But if the bronco up and kicks over the fence
让其他马也跟着疯狂起来
and gets all the other horses crazy,
-那就不妙了 -我懂了 先生
– well, that’s bad for business. – I understand, sir.
我不是叫你除掉他
Now, I’m not asking you to put him down.
至少现在不是 但先稳住他
Not yet, anyway. But settle him.
必要的话骑着他在院子里溜几圈
Ride him around the yard a few times if you have to.
你知道我是什么意思
You know what I’m asking.
先生 我可以和他谈 但是
Sir, I can talk to him but…
我不太喜欢控制不住的事情
I’d just hate for things to get out of hand.
你知道怎么联♥系♥上他 是吧 孩子
You know how to get in touch with him, don’t you, son?
-找到他不难 先生 -好孩子
– He’s not hard to find, sir. – Good boy.
-你们是谁 -布鲁诺的人
– What are you? – We Bruno’s.
我们凶残得很
We nasty.
布鲁诺 他是谁
Bruno? Who’s he?
-布鲁诺是女的 -大块头
– Bruno is a she. – Ha. Big she.
很符合我口味
Kind of my nasty.
不错 唐
Aces, Don.
布鲁诺的老大小丑才狠 他才最残暴
Bruno Joker’s squeeze. He billy berserkest ever.
是啊 小丑是恶棍之首
Yeah. Joker king of the billy.
也许他能让我们变成小丑
Eh. Maybe he make us Jokers.
看来你们变种小子换老大了
You Mutant kids go from one boss to the next.
嫩得连自己都做不了主吗
Too young to make your own decisions?
我们才不是小子 我们能做主
We not kids. We make decisions.
够喝酒的年龄了吗
You even old enough to drink?
美国法定饮酒年龄为21岁
我们当然能喝酒了
Course we drink.
我们切片切丁 我们可以证明
We slicer-dicers. We prove it.
我猜你就是布鲁诺
Guess you’re Bruno.
这2个蠢货没脑子
Those two morons don’t have a brain between them.
所以把你的给他们好了
So I’m gonna give them yours.
溅到他们身上就行
All over their suits.
小偷 你这个小偷
Thief! You’re a thief!
这个在第7大街的商店只卖♥♥2块5
Store on Seventh Street sells this for 2.50.
看我削了老太太 劳勃
Lady spud mine, Rob.
得好好瞄准
I need the points.
蝙蝠 布鲁诺要逃走
Hey, Bats! Bruno’s taking off.
敢动扳机 我就回来找你
Pull that trigger and I’ll be back for you.
敢动扳机 我就回来找你
Pull that trigger and I’ll be back for you.
布鲁诺朝你那里去了
Bruno’s heading your way.
把她引到巷子 别让她看见你
Lead her into the alley. Don’t let her see you.
敢违反命令 你就被开除了
Violate that order and you’re fired.
干得好
Oh, yes.
如果你够幸运的话 布鲁诺
If you’re lucky, Bruno,
你今晚就会进监狱
you’ll end up in jail tonight.
但首先你要告诉我
But first you’re gonna tell
小丑上电视有什么企图
me what Joker has planned for his TV appearance.
谁来做点什么
Somebody do something.
-火车来了 -做点什么
– There’s a train coming! – Do something!
还有一个人在下面 车来了
There’s one more. It’s coming!
告诉我小丑有什么预谋
Tell me what Joker’s planning.
不 别是他 别是现在
No. Not him. Not now.
这是什么
What is this? Unh.
-我们得谈谈 -我现在正忙
– We have to talk. – I’m busy.
在我那里 明天早上 现在别碍我事
My place, in the morning. Until then, stay out of my way.
是他吗
Was that him?
苏联代表潮水般退出会谈大厅
Soviet representatives stormed out of talks
关于柯尔多·马蒂斯冲突的和谈今天宣告破裂
over the conflict in Corto Maltese today
他们将美国对该地区的军事行动称作

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!