真是太酷了 劳勃
Yeah, l figure that real cool, Rob.
老大打败了蝙蝠侠
Leader pegged Batman.
那是老大说的 但他现在在监狱里 唐
Leader say that, but Leader in a cell, Don.
老大早晚会出来
Leader don’t ship out no cell.
-快看啊 -美♥腿♥女
– Eyes slideways. – Oh, chicken legs.
-穿得挺艳 -美♥腿♥女 女腿美
– In colors. – Chicken legs. Licken chegs.
这妞正对我胃口 劳勃
Chegs kind of my nasty, Rob.
这妞看起来真不赖
Chegs billy.
还是个学前班的
Chegs pre-school Mutant.
再碰我老大把你的脸撕下来 混♥蛋♥
Leader take your face for touching me, spud.
是吗 你真是老大的女人吗
Yeah, right. You Leader’s squeeze, I figure.
是吗 你真是变种人吗
Yeah? You really mutants, I figure.
当然了 我们切丁又切片
We mutants. We slicer-dicers.
肯定是了 所以你们该去下水道
Sure you are. That’s why you at the pipe.
不过 不关我的事
Whatever. I don’t shiv.
不关她的事
She don’t shiv.
什么下水道 你在胡扯什么
What pipe? What you billy about?
只准听 不准说 笨蛋
Ears only, spud.
-这是内部消息 -我们是自己人
– As in members. – We Mutants.
-什么下水道 -那个下水道
– What pipe? – The pipe.
西河和40号♥下水道交界的地方
West River and 40.
过去吧 这是命令
Attendance. As in mandatory.
当然 我知道那个地方
Yeah, sure, l knew about the pipe.
当然 我什么也没说 傻子
Sure you did. Didn’t hear it from me, spud.
真酷 劳勃
Heh. Real cool, Rob.
闭嘴 快走
Shut up and come on.
我才不管他妈妈是否怀孕
l don’t care if his mother’s pregnant.
所有人都必须过来 立刻
We need every hand on deck. Now.
-有什么事 -我来报道
– What can l do for you? – I’m reporting for duty.
你来早了几天 上尉
You’re a few days early, captain.
随便什么工作都行 长官
Any duty, sir.
抱歉 现在能做的只有等了
Sorry. Not much left to do but wait.
不过你可以在这里等
But you’re welcome to wait here.
我看过你的记录 尹戴尔
I’ve read your record, Yindel.
-你是个好警♥察♥ -谢谢长官
– You’re a good cop. – Thank you, sir.
实际上从儿时起您就是我的偶像
Truth is, you’ve been a hero of mine since l was a kid.
我唯一不能理解的就是
The only thing I don’t understand
我们在蝙蝠侠这件事上分歧为什么这么大
is how far apart we are on Batman.
那就别谈这个话题了
Then let’s not talk about Batman.
-我们当然听过那个地方 -当然 随便你
– Of course we heard about the pipe. – Of course you did. Whatever.
我不明白你怎么能支持这种自诩为警♥察♥的人
I don’t understand how you can support a vigilante.
我们的职责是维护♥法♥律
Our job is to uphold the law.
不了 谢谢
No thanks.
我妻子让我戒烟
Wife made me quit the cigars.
你一定听别的老家伙讲过
I’m sure you’ve hears old fossils
珍珠港事件吧 其实我们都在撒谎
like me talk about Pearl Harbor? Mostly, we all lie.
说得好像我们一听见枪声
Make it sound like we leapt to our feet
就立马跳起来攻打轴心国了
and went after the Axis the second it happened.
事实上 我们都吓死了
Truth is, we were scared stiff.
谣言满天飞 我们连军队都组织不起来
Rumors were flying, we barely had an army.
我们躲在枕头底下瑟瑟发抖
Hell, we were hiding in our beds with our heads under the sheets.
然后收音机里响起了罗斯福总统的声音
And then we heard President Roosevelt on the radio.
坚定而有力量
That voice, strong and sure
驱散恐惧 鼓舞人心
taking our fear and turning it into a fighting spirit.
他是我们赢得这场战争的原因
He’s why we won that war.
没听说下水道吗 老大说都得去
You ain’t heard about the pipe? Leader says everyone.
听说了 听说了 我们这就去
We heard, we heard. We’re on our way.
很多年后 有报告称罗斯福
Years later, this report came out
可能已经知道了日本要偷袭珍珠港
that Roosevelt might have known Pearl Harbor was coming
但没有阻止 我为此想了很久
and let it happen. That rattled around in my head for days.
如果是真的话 那该有多可怕
How horrible it would be if it were true.
然后我又想 我们正因为此才卷入了战争
Then again, it’s what got us into the war.
无数人流血牺牲
A lot of men died.
但到头来我们救了更多的人
But in the end it saved millions.
我这样反复想了很久
I bounced back and forth like that
终于明白
until I realized
这种大事轮不到我来评判
it was too big for me to judge.
他这个大人物也轮不到我们评论
He was too big.
我还是不明白这根蝙蝠侠有什么关系
I still don’t see what that has to do with Batman.
也许有一天你会明白的
Maybe one day, you will.
警长 你最好来一下
Commissioner, you better see this.
-下面去哪 -把摩托车骑回蝙蝠洞
– Where to? – Take the cycle back to the cave.
-你的任务完成了 -你怎么知道有用
– You’re done for tonight. – How do you know it worked?
一千人左右 为什么都在那里
There must be thousands of them. Why? Why there?
-因为我要他们在那里 -我叫军队包围他们
– Because l want them there. – It’ll take an army to surround them.
可以叫国民警卫队
I could call in the National Guard.
不用 你不可能把他们都逮捕
No. You can’t arrest and hold them all.
唯一的办法是从心理上打败他们
The only way to finish this is to defeat them.
羞辱他们
Humiliate them.
靠你了 吉姆 最后一次
I’m counting on you, Jim. One last time.
你有孩子吗 汤姆森长官 工号♥5861
You got kids, Officer Thompson, badge 5861 ?
-闭嘴 -随便问问
– Shut up. – Just asking.
我喜欢小孩 那你有妻子吗
I love kids. How about a wife?
家有娇妻吗 5861
You got a sweet little wife all alone at home, 5861 ?
-我说了闭嘴 -汤姆森 去透透气吧
– I said shut up. – Thompson. Go get some air.
求之不得
With pleasure.
-来问好吗 老头 -不 来说再见
– Come down to say hello, old man? – No. I came to say goodbye.
蝙蝠侠 出来
Batman. Show yourself.
出来见我 笨蛋 让我杀了你
Face me, fool, and I will kill you.
我要让你看看谁是高谭市的老大
I will show you who rules Gotham City.
行啊 小子 让我瞧瞧
Okay, son. Show me.
你太弱了 老头 太迟钝了
You’re weak, old man. You’re slow.
没错 但在泥浆里我们一样迟钝
True, but we’re all slow when we’re thigh high deep in mud.
而且你也不够聪明
And you’re not too bright.
你就这么点本事吗
What was that?
在眼睛上划一道的本事而已
Just the right kind of cut above the eyes.
会让你不断流血的本事
The kind that bleeds.
看见了吗 唐 蝙蝠侠真是烂到家
Ah. You see, Don? Batman nasty.
-老大陷进泥里了 -老大发火了 劳勃
– Leader’s bogging. – Leader billy berserk, Rob.
他会把蝙蝠侠打烂的 看着吧
He peg Batman, you see.
你是在挠痒痒吗
That a tickle?
我点的是你肌肉里的一处神经
That was a nerve bundle in your deltoid.
也许不疼 但你那只胳膊短时间内动不了
Might not hurt, but you won’t be moving that arm for a while.
不行了 蝙蝠侠不行了
He dusted. Batman dusted.
他要完蛋了 看着吧
Batman don’t shiv. You see.
你完了 老头
You finished, old man.
你不明白 小子
You don’t get it, son.
这不是泥潭
This isn’t a mud hole.
是手术台
It’s an operating table.
而我是你的主刀医生
And I’m the surgeon.
变种人已死 这是法律的新面孔
The Mutants are dead. This is the new face of the law.
我们是蝙蝠侠之子
We are the sons of Batman.
高谭市的罪犯们等着受死吧
And Gotham’s criminals are about to enter hell.
果然有效
It worked.
我们围捕了大约一半的人 他们没有抵抗
We rounded up about half of them, no fight left in them at all.
逃跑的也分♥裂♥成了很小的帮派
Those that got away have broken off into smaller gangs.
我会及时处理他们的
I’ll deal with the rest of them in time.
这次你得靠自己了
You’ll be doing that on your own.
祝你好运 布鲁斯
Good luck, Bruce.
你需要运气
You’re gonna need it.
我说了 我什么也没干
I’m telling you, I didn’t do nothing.
受蝙蝠侠的影响 匡扶正义的行为越来越多
Instances of Batman-inspired vigilantism are on the rise.
普通人开始为了安全的生活环境而战斗
Regular people fighting to take back their neighborhoods.
您还好吗 先生
How are you feeling, sir?
我是有点儿后怕 但这是在我家附近
I know I should have been afraid. But this is my block.
那个男人在我的店门口抢劫
The guy was mugging a lady in front of my shop.
真是历历如昨啊
Like it was yesterday.
正如我所料
Exactly as l warned, the
蝙蝠侠侵蚀了高谭市年青一代的心灵
Batman has infected the minds of Gotham’s youth.
毒害了那些所谓蝙蝠侠之子的人
Poisoned these so-called “Sons of Batman”