真厉害 这到底是什么
Cool. What is this thing?
-迪克叫它蝙蝠战车 -老爷
– Dick called it the Batmobile. – Sir.
只有孩子才会这么叫
Something a kid would say.
我喜欢这个名字 忍♥一下
I like it. Now, hold your breath.
你怎么学会这些的
Where’d you learn to do that?
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
卡莉 卡莉·凯利
Carrie. Carrie Kelley.
罗宾
Robin.
-我叫布鲁斯 -老爷 您有些神志不清了
– Mine’s Bruce. – Sir, you are delirious.
现在开始不要说话了
You should stay quiet from now on.
我们现在就去医院
We’re moments from the hospital.
不 阿尔弗雷德 不去医院
No Alfred, no hospital.
回蝙蝠洞
The cave.
-但是老爷…-回洞里去
– But sir… – The cave.
罗宾跟我们一起去
And Robin comes with us.
请老实一点
Hands to yourself, please.
他去哪了
Where did he go?
去找寻他的力量了
To find his strength.
你在哪
Where are you?
我还活着
I’m not finished yet.
我们的羁绊还未结束
And you’re not finished with me.
永远不会结束
You’re never finished with me.
他是个破坏民♥主♥根基的魔鬼
He is a monster, striking at the foundations of democracy.
我们建国时立下的光荣准则
Where are the principles
都到哪里去了
that make this the noblest country in the world?
我本以为这样的人会更多
Frankly I’m surprised there aren’t more like him.
不应该总是担惊受怕
People are sick of being afraid.
他帮我们夺回了本属于我们的东西
He’s taking back what’s ours.
由蝙蝠侠回归引发的反响远远不止这些
Those are but a few of the reactions to the return of the Batman.
今晚
Tonight,
我们着重讨论他对我们生活所造成的影响
we’ll examine his impact on our society.
让我们连线来自”大都市”的
From Metropolis,
每日星球报主编拉娜·郎
managing editor of The Daily Planet, Lana Lang.
和高谭市著名心理学家
And from Gotham City, popular psychologist
畅销书《嘿,我很好》的作者
and author of the best-seller,
巴索洛莫·乌尔帕博士
Hey, I’m Okay, Dr. Bartholomew Wolper.
乌尔帕博士 您认为蝙蝠侠
Dr. Wolper, you’ve claimed the
要为他所抗击的犯罪行为负责
Batman is responsible
因为他正是煽动者
for inciting the crimes he fights.
然而 自从他回归以来
Yet, crime in Gotham
高谭市的犯罪率直线下降
has dropped steadily since his return.
请解释一下
Explain.
很高兴你问到这个问题 泰德
I’m glad you asked that, Ted.
请将大众心理想象成一张巨大的湿膜
Picture the public psyche as a vast, moist, membrane.
蝙蝠侠狠狠给了这张膜一拳
Batman has struck this
它就会自然反弹
membrane a vicious blow, and it has recoiled.
这就带来了有误导性的短期数据
Hence the misleading short-term statistics.
但是长远看来
But in the long term
整整一代年轻人都会陷入自以为是蝙蝠侠的
a whole generation of young people will be bent to the matrix
病态自恋之中
of Batman’s pathological self-delusion.
这种情况下 可以认为蝙蝠侠成为一种社会疾病
In this context, Batman could be considered a social disease.
一派胡言
That’s the biggest load of bull I’ve ever heard.
郎小姐 你是蝙蝠侠最有力的支持者
Miss Lang, you’ve been perhaps the Batman’s most vocal supporter.
这种公然违法的行为怎么能得到宽恕呢
How can you condone behavior that’s so blatantly illegal?
司法程序怎么办 民权又何在呢
What about due process? What about civil rights?
泰德 我们一直生活在犯罪的阴影下
Ted, we live in the shadow of crime.
低眉顺眼地接受恐惧的威胁
Resigned to be the victims of fear,
暴♥力♥的侵害和不作为的软弱
of violence, of social impotence.
现在有一个人站出来提醒我们
A man has risen to remind us that the power is,
权利在而且一直在我们手中
and always has been, in our hands.
我们常年生活在压♥迫♥之中
For years, we’ve been under siege.
但他孤身一人就用实际行动证明我们能奋起反抗
This one man is showing us that we can take a stand.
共有83名变种人犯罪团伙成员被逮捕
A total of 83 members of the Mutant gang have been arrested
多数身上带有枪伤和利器造成的伤口
most suffering from bullet and shrapnel wounds.
被捕成员中包括他们所说的变种人头目
Among those captured, is one they’re calling the Mutant Leader.
蝙蝠侠是个懦夫 我打断了他的骨头
Batman is a coward. I broke his bones.
现在我的变种军正扑向高谭市
Now, my Mutant army is coming to storm Gotham City.
我们要救出我们的领袖
We will come for our leader.
我们要杀了戈登
We will kill Gordon.
我们要将高谭市夷为平地 让你们血流成河
We will raze Gotham and taste its blood.
准备开战吧
Prepare for war.
变种人问题完全是
This whole mutant situation is
戈登警长的软弱
the result of commissioner Gordon’s incompetence
和蝙蝠侠的恐怖行为所造成的
and the Batman’s terrorist actions.
为解决当前问题 副市长斯蒂芬森和我
To address these matters, Deputy Mayor Stevenson and I
荣幸地宣布
are proud to announce
任命埃伦·尹戴尔上尉
the appointment of Captain Ellen Yindel
接替戈登的警长职位
as Gordon’s replacement upon his retirement.
尹戴尔上尉坚决反对蝙蝠侠的一切行为
Captain Yindel stands firmly against the Batman
并将在上任之后迅速将其捉拿归案
and upon taking office, will aggressively pursue his capture.
另外 在这次会议之后
Furthermore, right after this conference
我决定亲自
I intend to personally sit down
与变种人的头目进行谈判
with the Mutant leader to negotiate a settlement.
崔西 你怎么看 市长疯了吗
What do you think, Trish? Has the mayor gone nuts?
绝对没有 泰德
Not at all, Ted. I expect the
我想市长的支持率肯定会直线上升
mayor’s credibility rating to go through the roof
尤其是如果他能与变种人在谈判桌上达成一致的话
especially if he’s successful in the Mutant negotiations.
这一点 加上他对蝙蝠侠的坚决反对
Between this, his strong stand on Batman,
和选择一位女性
and his choosing a woman
作为警♥察♥局长
as the next police commissioner,
真是让我们看到了一个全新的市长形象
I think we’re seeing whole new mayor.
在公共事务上的洞察力十分敏锐
Public-perception-wise, that is.
你真要这么做吗
You sure you wanna go through with this?
我…我…
Ahem. I, um…
起码你不用自己去
At least, you don’t have to do it alone.
我可以跟你一起进去
I could be in there with you.
不用了 我得自己解决
No, I have to resolve this.
这是民调的结果
That’s what the polls say.
你好啊 市长先生
How you doing, Mr. Mayor?
市长死了
The Mayor is dead.
变种人头目被送回牢房♥
The Mutant Leader has been returned to his cell.
城市里一片死寂
A frightened silence has fallen over the city,
为战争做着最后的准备
as Gotham braces itself for attack.
副市长 抱歉 是市长发表了讲话
Deputy Mayor… Excuse me. Mayor Stevenson, had this to say.
变种人犯…
If there are any members of the Mutant gang…
组织 请听好
Organization listening, I urge you,
高谭市仍愿意与你们进行谈判
the city is still willing to negotiate.
这几天您经历了不少
You’ve been through a lot.
而且那时候神智不清
Your head wasn’t clear at the time.
我很清楚自己在做什么
I knew exactly what l was doing.
比如把那个女孩带过来吗
Bringing the girl here.
她很不错 既聪明又勇敢
She’s perfect. Smart, brave.
有她的帮助 我能一劳永逸地解决变种人问题
With her help, I can end the Mutant problem once and for all.
问题的根源在那个领袖身上
It all comes down to their leader.
他们崇拜他
They worship him.
也许您丧失了判断力
Perhaps your judgment was impaired.
我上次想跟他硬碰硬
I tried to match his savagery last time.
是我轻敌了 这次我不会再干蠢事
That was my mistake. I have to be smarter.
很好 先生 我还是明话明说吧
Very well, sir, I shall cut right to it.
您忘了杰森的事了吗
Have you forgotten what happened with Jason?
我永远不会忘记他的事
I’ll never forget what happened to Jason.
他是名勇敢的战士 很尊敬我
He was a good soldier. He honored me.
但是战争远没有结束
But the war goes on.
罗宾
Robin.
你从明天开始训练
Your training begins tomorrow.
你需要花几周的时间好好准备
It’ll take weeks to prepare you properly.
但我今晚有个任务交给你
But l have a job for you, tonight.
如果你不遵守命令 我行我素
Alter my plan in any way, stray from my instructions at all
你就被开除了
and you’re fired.
蝙蝠侠真凶残 把斯派克就那么扔到那牌子上了
Batman, he nasty. Tossed Spike right through that sign.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!