我的委托人可是受害者
My client’s the victim here.
好 默克尔 给受害者拿张释放表来
Done. Merkel, draw up release papers for our victim here.
-长官 -先等一下
– Sir? – Whoa, whoa, whoa. Now wait a second.
我的委托人的安全也要有保障
My client also has to be ensured of protection.
听见没有 默克尔
You heard me, Merkel.
吃口香糖吗
Gum?
如果您想自杀 我有一个祖传秘方
If it’s suicide you’re after, I have an old family recipe.
缓慢而痛苦 您一定喜欢
It’s slow and painful. You’d like it.
你好 韦恩医院
Wayne infirmary.
请稍等 是戈登警长
One moment, it’s Commissioner Gordon.
一定是询问您的葬礼详情的
No doubt calling for details on the funeral.
什么事 警长
Yes, commissioner.
你现在要把他放了 有意思
You’re releasing him right now? Interesting.
我还是您的最大受益者 是吧
I’m still the prime beneficiary in your will, aren’t I?
双面兄 有人在吗
Face? Anyone here?
双面人已经逃走了
Two-Face has already moved on.
他很聪明 察觉到我在找他
He was smart enough to know I’d track him.
但你不够机灵
You weren’t.
所以只好由你来告诉我他去哪了
So now you’re going to tell me what he’s up to.
别靠近我 我有权利
Stay away from me. I got rights.
你当然有权利 有很多权利
Sure, you’ve got rights. Plenty of them.
不过你的血就要流干了
You’re also bleeding to death.
而现在 只有我
And right now, I’m the only one
能及时把你送到医院
in the world who can get you to a hospital in time.
所以究竟说不说由你来决定
So how quickly you decide to talk is up to you.
警长 请看一下这个
Commissioner, something you have to see.
跟我来
Follow me.
他把这个修好了
He set it back up?
难道就没有别的方法联♥系♥他吗
Isn’t there any other way to contact him?
-还有很多 -那为什么要这样做
– At least a dozen. – Then why?
为了让每个人都知道 打开吧
So everyone knows. Hit it.
他是个极右分子 完全不考虑人♥权♥问题
The guy’s a fascist. No regard for civil rights.
对 然后人们开始反对他
I know, and people eat it up.
就好像我们从没有游♥行♥过一样
It’s like all that marching we did never happened.
别这么说 我们还是颇有成效的
Don’t say that. We made a difference.
再重复一遍你的观点 可以吗
Give me another hit of that, will you?
你确定门是上好锁的 对吗
You made sure the doors are locked, right?
昨夜两架直升机被偷
Two helicopters stolen last night.
一架是最新型号♥的战斗直升机
One a state-of-the-art attack chopper,
另一架是旧型的额外军需直升机
the other an old army surplus job.
应该是双面人干的
Got to be Two-Face.
他的跟班也不太了解情况
His lackey didn’t know much.
他只知道无论登特的计划是什么
Just that whatever Dent’s planning,
他一定会在明晚行动
it goes down tomorrow night.
当然 明天是周二还是这个月的第二天
Sure. It’s Tuesday and the second of the month.
双面人还放言
And that Two-Face said it
这次的计划之大是人们想象的两倍
would be twice as big as anyone can imagine.
他又把他的脸用绷带缠上了
He’s also re-wrapped his face in bandages.
-不让别人看到 -为什么
– Not letting anyone see him. – Why?
他把他的脸怎么样了 该不会…
What did he do to himself? You don’t suppose he…
有可能 他把硬币的两面都划坏了
Maybe. He’s scratching both sides now.
他好像被黑暗面完全吞噬了
As if he’s become consumed by his dark side.
不能排除他自残的可能性
I wouldn’t rule out that he’s hurting himself.
他不可能抵挡住那股力量
It must have been impossible to resist the compulsion.
我们还在讨论登特吗
We still talking about Dent?
这次没法再把他当哈维宽恕他了
You know you can’t just bring in Harvey and be done with it.
它比那时强大的多
It’s bigger than that now.
-你还搅扰到…-变种人团伙
– You’ve already ruffled… – The Mutants.
他们是我的第二目标 而这件事是首要的
They’re next on my list. But first things first.
一个需要两架直升机的计划
A target that needs two helicopters
还是人们想象中两倍的计…
that’s twice as big as anyone can….
高谭中心大厦
The Gotham Life Building.
梅尔夫 我必须说我坚信哈维·登特是无罪的
Merv, I’m absolutely convinced of Harvey Dent’s innocence.
但我并不否认他可能又走上了犯罪之路
But that’s not to say he hasn’t returned to crime.
或许听上去荒谬 但请听我的解释
I know that sounds confusing to the layman, so let me explain.
要我说 一切都是因蝙蝠侠而起
You see, it all comes down to this Batman fellow.
他的许多影响心理的行为就像一张网
His psycho-erotic behavior is like a net
能够捕获像哈维这样有神经疾病的人
trapping weak-minded neurotics like Harvey
让他们做出相应的不理智举动
drawing them into corresponding, intersecting patterns.
可以说 是蝙蝠侠自己创造了他的敌人
You could say Batman creates his own enemies…
然后利用他创造的所谓恶棍犯罪
committing the crimes using
并从中找到自我满足感
his so-called villains as narcissistic proxies.
换句话说 真正的反派其实是蝙蝠侠
ln other words, the real villain here is Batman.
小心 小心
Look out. Look out!
最新消息
Report just coming in of
高谭中心大厦发生爆♥炸♥
an explosion at the Gotham Life Building.
高谭市民们 我是哈维·登特
People of Gotham. This is Harvey Dent.
真抱歉打扰到大家看电视的雅致了
Sorry to interrupt your television-viewing pleasure.
我现在正在美丽的高谭中心大厦顶上
Right now, I’m sitting atop the beautiful Gotham Life Building
安装了两枚足以把两座塔炸成灰的炸♥弹♥
with two bombs big enough to make both towers rubble.
你们有22分钟的时间来拯救它们
You have 22 minutes to save them.
我的出价是2200万美元
And my price is $22 million.
-怎么回事 -你最爱的噩梦
– What’s happening? – Your favorite nightmare.
大约能持续1个小时
Should last about an hour.
-怎么让它停下来 -它不应该在走
– How do I stop it? – Stop it? It shouldn’t be going.
双面人骗了你们
Two-Face lied to you.
他说我们拿了钱就跑 炸♥弹♥只是吓人的
He said we’d get the money and run. The bombs are just for show.
他想死 还要带几千个垫背的
He wants to die. And take thousands with him.
你能让它停下来吗
Can you stop it?
不一定 祈祷吧
I’m not sure. Cross your fingers.
让我看看 你究竟把自己怎么样了
Show me. What did you do?
不要
No.
我配合着演了很久了
I played along as long as I could.
你和医生们都在开我的玩笑
While you and the docs had your joke.
你让大家在看到我时
You got everyone to smile and
保持微笑并继续吃午饭
keep their lunches down when they looked at me.
装作我看上去和正常人一样
Pretending I looked normal.
你以为…
You think…
住口吧 看着我笑出来吧
Cut it out. Just look at me and have your laugh.
我能承受 至少现在两边对称了 不是吗
Get it over with. At least both sides match now, right?
看着我 笑吧
Look at me and have your laugh.
我们在骗谁 他们不可能改变我
Who are we kidding? They couldn’t fix me.
什么也改变不了我
Nothing can change what I am.
我也一样
You and me both.
我认为我们不应该
I think it’s a mistake to
把蝙蝠侠的回归仅仅局限在纯肉体的层面
look at Batman’s return in purely physical terms.
我认为它还象征着
I think it’s a symbolic
普通人反抗精神的复苏
resurgence of the common man’s will to resist.
以及美国精神的重生
A rebirth of the American soul.
没必要过分堆砌辞藻 拉娜
Okay, easy on the rhetoric, Lana.
蝙蝠侠不过代表着一种异常的精神力量
The only thing Batman signifies is an aberrant psychotic force.
他对所有市民都构成威胁
The man’s a danger to every citizen.
他总没有犯罪分子危险吧
Hardly as dangerous as the criminals, is he?
蝙蝠侠知道他自己在干什么
Batman knows exactly what he’s doing.
他的极右情绪在影响着他的所作所为
His kind of fascist always does.
抱歉 莫里 时间不多了
Sorry, Morrie and Lana, we’re out of time.
不过我相信关于蝙蝠侠的讨论还将继续
But I’m sure this debate is far from over.
-警长 -你好 哈德森先生
– Commissioner. – Mr. Hudson.
怎么这么晚出来 这世道对警长也不安全
Sure, you should be out so late? Not safe, even for our top cop.
妻子忘记买♥♥豆芽了
Wife forgot bean sprouts.
看来她很注重你的饮食健康
Sounds like she’s got you eating right.
应该少吃点牛羊肉
Gotta watch the red meat, you know.
看来人人都是半个医生
Everyone’s a doctor.
祝您今晚愉快
You have a good night.
名为母亲委员会的亲子组织
A parents group called the Council of Mothers
今天向市长递交了申诉书
filed a petition with the mayor’s office today
同时提出申诉的还有受害者权益工作组
as did the Victims’ Rights Task Force
他们都要求重新对蝙蝠侠进行制裁
both calling for renewed sanctions against the Batman.
今天下午市长接受了记者的采访
The mayor spoke to reporters this afternoon.
这个问题我们还在讨论之中 还在讨论
We’re still in consultation on this. Still in consultation.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!