远程控制
故障
基♥督♥教中指人类触怒上帝 上帝给予人类惩罚的一天
家庭谋杀 异形团伙嫌疑难洗
阿克汉姆疯人院
重症监护室 闲人免进
佐罗的符号♥
拱廊商街
吉姆·戈登 警♥察♥局局长室
请稍后
我是劳勃 我是唐
汤姆森
布鲁斯 你开得太过火了
Bruce. You’re pushing the car too hard.
车子承受不了这种速度
It’s not meant to take it.
我会慢慢调♥教♥它的
I’ll coax it.
那我只好帮你远程减速了
That’s it. I’m engaging computer override.
这招恐怕不太奏效
Don’t think it’s working.
混♥蛋♥ 你想自杀吗
You son of a bitch, are you trying to kill yourself?
赛车诺依曼告别赛场的方式可谓精彩绝伦
Spectacular finish to the Neumann elimination.
简直像大富翁布鲁斯·韦恩的燃烧棺材
Looked like a flaming coffin for billionaire Bruce Wayne for sure.
但韦恩在最后关头成功逃生
Turns out Wayne bailed at the last second,
身上只有轻微的烧伤
suffering only minor burns.
昨晚 一群修女被残忍♥杀害
Hideous slaying of a group of nuns last night
这是变种人团伙最新的残暴罪行
the latest in the brutal crime spree attributed to the Mutant gang.
犯罪率创下历史新高 这城市成了人间地狱
Crime is at a record high in Gotham, the city has gone to hell,
但却没人采取对策
and no one seems to be doing anything about it.
变种人团伙再次威胁要杀害吉姆·戈登
Death threats have once again been leveled by the Mutants
这位年过七旬 即将退休的警长
against soon-to-retire, 70-year-old commissioner James Gordon
对此威胁 给出了这样的答复
who had this to say in response:
我在这个位置上还有一个月的时间
I’ve got one more month at this job,
我愿意用这些时间来抓捕变种人
and I’d love to spend it nailing the Mutants.
如果他们想要和我较量一下 我很荣幸
If they want to take me on, I’m delighted.
尽管放马过来
Come and get me.
除了戈登先生退休一事以外
Nearly coinciding with Gordon’s retirement
今天同样是
tonight also marks the 10th anniversary
蝙蝠侠消失的十周年纪念日
of the last sighting of the Batman.
多数年轻观众都认为蝙蝠侠是个传说
Most of our younger viewers now think of him as a myth.
还有很多人在讨论他这种独行侠式的战斗
many others still debate whether his one-man war on crime
究竟是对是错
was right or wrong,
但本节目衷心地希望他无论身处何地
but this reporter hopes that wherever he is,
此时都在和朋友们举杯庆祝
he’s enjoying a toast with good friends.
为过去的10年和我们今天的联手干杯
To 10 years and my finally joining you.
那天是你故意在赛道上制♥造♥噱头吧
That was some stunt you pulled at the racetrack.
不过是舒活一下筋骨
Keeps the blood flowing.
看来你还是本性难移
So long as most of it stays inside you.
怎么 担心我吗
Worried about me?
我很庆幸你能在退去蝙蝠战衣后过得太平
Let’s just say I’m glad you survived Batman’s retirement,
我也衷心地希望你能坚持下去
and I was hoping you’d keep it that way.
一些官员推测戈登的离开
Some officials have speculated that Gordon’s departure
能够减少变种人团伙的暴♥力♥行为
may help de-escalate violence from the Mutants,
因为他们的头目曾不止一次地将
as the mysterious Mutant Leader has repeatedly singled out
警♥察♥局长作为他们的犯罪目标
the commissioner as a target.
你不会替我担心的 对吧
You’re not worried about me, are you?
我更担心市民
No more than I am the rest of the city.
人们已经绝望了 吉姆
People have given up, Jim.
他们开始躲避 甚至视而不见
They’re hiding, turning a blind eye.
这世道正是混沌的时候 而变种人团伙
These are scary times. And the Mutants,
他们不是一般的地痞流氓
they’re not like the usual street crooks.
抢劫犯想抢钱包 这可以理解
A mugger, he’s after a wallet. It makes sense.
但是这些家伙却爱好无目的的暴♥力♥
These kids, it’s just random violence.
他们毫无人性
There’s no humanity in them at all.
听上去有点耳熟
Sounds like someone I used to deal with.
感谢上帝他最近没什么动静了
Thank God he’s keeping quiet.
你还记得那时你是怎么把我们弄回去的吗
Remember how you had us all going back then?
举着你的姜味汽水 谎称那是香槟
You with that ginger ale of yours, pretending it was champagne.
从那以后开始弥补曾经错过的生活
Made up for lost time on that since.
-让我好过些 -什么事好过些
– Makes it easier. – Makes what easier?
告别蝙蝠侠的身份
Staying retired.
但是现在情况不一样了 布鲁斯
Things are different now, Bruce.
政♥府♥和民众现在已经不再支持你了
The government, the public, they wouldn’t stand for you anymore.
-最近和迪克联♥系♥过吗 -没有
– Talk to Dick lately? – You know I haven’t.
真可惜你们两个失去联♥系♥了
Shame you didn’t keep up with him.
不然杰森的事过去后
Could’ve been a shoulder to lean on,
你至少还有个可以依靠的人
after what happened with Jason.
今晚就聊到这吧 吉姆
Let’s call it a night, Jim.
兄弟们 审判日就要到来了
The day of judgment is coming, brother.
头儿 他发现我们了
Aces. He sees us.
别都傻站着 围住他 到背后去
Don’t go all billy. Go around, behind him.
切片切丁 让他见识见识什么叫凶残
Slice and dice. Show him we nasty.
怎么回事 这老头块头不小 快看看
I don’t know man, spud’s awful big. And look at him.
-来吧 -这老头来劲了
– Come on. – Jeez, man, spud’s into it.
-那又怎样 切片切丁 -来啊
– So, what? Slice and dice. – Come on.
不行
No.
他不害怕 我们不能贸然出手
Can’t do it when they into it.
该死 我们回拱廊商街去
Blow this, let’s go to the Arcade.
快看
Wow, look at him go.
你抓到它然后怎么办呢 布鲁斯
What are you gonna do when you catch him, Bruce?
布鲁斯老爷 您把警报弄响了
Master Bruce. You set off the alarm, sir.
您的梦游症实在是个大问题
This somnambulism is becoming a problem,
尤其是对我们这种喜欢在夜里睡觉的人来说
especially for those of us with a penchant for sleeping at night.
老爷
Sir?
只是想起了曾经的承诺 阿尔弗雷德
Just remembering a promise, Alfred.
-什么承诺 -不会再有下次
– Which was? – Never again.
对不起把你吵醒了
Sorry I woke you.
您什么时候刮的胡子
When did you shave?
高谭市依然燥热难忍♥
Still feeling this record heat wave in Gotham,
气温已经达到华氏90度以上
temperatures reaching into the upper 90s, friends.
不过即将到来的降雨会一扫这股热浪
But rains should come in soon and cut all this heat.
你觉得他关心天气吗
Think he cares about the weather?
我觉得他在一段时间内不会关心任何事情
I don’t think this one’s cared about anything for a long time.
或许疯子也有疯子的好处
Guess crazy has its moments.
这家伙连汗都不出 你看
Guy doesn’t even sweat. Look at him.
你自己看吧 他让我感到恶心
You look at him. He makes me sick.
别紧张 哈维
Don’t be nervous, Harvey.
威灵医生和我已经对你进行了
Doctor Willing and I have done outstanding work on you,
从内到外的完美修复
inside and out.
我很同意你的看法 乌尔帕医生
Doctor Wolper, I have to agree.
从心理上讲 我相信
Psychologically, I’m confident
你已准备好面对世界并对它说 我很好
you’re ready to face the world and say, “Hey, I’m okay.”
你看上去真的很不错
And you look great too.
是时候让哈维·登特见见哈维·登特了
Harvey Dent, meet Harvey Dent.
看来这位病人需要我们来帮他面对自己
Looks like the patient needs a little convincing.
有段时间没让两边对称了
Been a long time since both sides matched.
这堪称我最完美的手术 哈维
It’s some of my finest work ever, Harvey.
两边对称了
Both sides match.
你现在看上去和正常人一样
You look completely normal.
-我不知道该说什么好 -说句谢谢吧
– I don’t know what to say. – Say thank you.
我真的不知道怎么感谢
I can’t express enough gratitude
我的整形医生 何博尔特·威灵
to my plastic surgeon, Dr. Herbert Willing
和我的精神医生 巴索洛莫·乌尔帕
and my psychiatrist, Dr. Bartholomew Wolper.
我并不期望高谭市民
I don’t expect the people of Gotham City
能够一夜之间原谅我的罪行
to forgive my crimes overnight.
我只希望大家愿意再给我一次机会
I only ask that they give me a second chance.
哈维 你现在感觉如何
Harvey. How do you feel?
我们凭什么认为这次和以往不同
Why should we think this time is different?
你对重新来过感到紧张吗
Are you nervous about starting over?
双面人从良了吗
ls Two-Face gone for good?
以上是哈维·登特消失前的最后几句话
Those were Harvey Dent’s last words before he disappeared.
这位曾经的地方检察官即后来的双面人
The one-time district attorney, later known as Two-Face,
在从阿克汉姆疯人院释放出来后
immediately evaded supervision upon his release earlier today
便立即摆脱了监控
from the Arkham Home.
今早发现一对夫妻在睡梦中遇害
Husband and wife found murdered in their sleep this morning.
登特康复治疗的赞助人韦恩
Wayne, who sponsored Dent’s rehabilitation,
在他被释放前几天说道
had this to say just days before Dent’s release:
作为一座城市 我们必须
As a city, we have to give
给哈维重返社会的机会
Harvey every chance to return to society.