他要冰封整个高谭市
He’s about to turn Gotham into an ice cube.
我得阻止他
I’ve got to stop him.
吻我一下 亲爱的
One kiss… …my love.
给你带来好运
For luck.
只怕是噩运连连
Bad luck, I’m afraid.
去死吧! 小罗宾
Time to die, little Robin.
可惜让你失望了
I hate to disappoint you, but…
橡皮嘴唇对你的魅力免疫
…rubber lips are immune to your charms.
再见了
See you!
别以为只有你会引人上钩
You’re not the only one who can set a trap, Venus.
真抱歉 我的毒藤爱上了你
Sorry… …my vines have a crush on you.
我该走了
Got to go.
这么短的时间要杀这么多人
So many people to kill, so little time.
碰到我算你倒霉
You’re about to become compost.
不惜利用美色去达到你的目的
Using feminine wiles to get what you want? Trading on your looks?
这一招早就落伍了
Read a book. That passive-aggressive number went out long ago.
女人名声都被你搞坏了
You give women a bad name.
如同我拔掉急冻人太太电源时
As I told Lady Fries,
我告诉她
when I pulled her plug…
最佳女主角只有一个
…this is a one-woman show.
我看未必
I don’t think so.
去死吧!
Curses!
急冻人即将冰封高潭市
Freeze is going to ice the city.
我知道
I know.
这位是?
And you are?
蝙蝠少女
Batgirl.
为什么不干脆叫蝙幅女?
That’s not P.C. What about Batperson or Batwoman?
是我 芭芭拉 我去过蝙蝠洞
Bruce, it’s me, Barbara. I found the Batcave.
看来锁该换了
We must change the locks.
她知道我们是谁
She knows who we are.
我们得把她干掉
We must kill her.
等一下再杀她 先干活吧
Later. We have work to do.
来吧 大干一场吧
Let’s kick some ice.
十一分钟内要把城市解冻
We have 11 minutes to thaw the city.
抓到你了
Gotcha!
跳!
Now!
启动防护罩
Shield.
我来急冻城市
I’ll finish off the city.
你去宰了那两个小鬼
You kill the kids, but…
蝙蝠侠要抓活的
…leave me the Bat.
急冻人不见了
No sign of the snowman.
搞不好他溶化了
Maybe he melted.
不 他在伺机而动
No, he’s just hibernating.
这东西可以替他们解冻
These heaters will thaw them.
你打算一个一个搞下去?
I hope you’ve got 10 million more of those toys.
再八分钟他们就死定了
8 minutes and they’re ice cubes forever.
阳光也能替他们解冻
Sunlight could reverse the freezing process.
还要五小时才会日出
Sunrise isn’t for 5 hours.
那倒未必非洲现在是早上
Here. It’s morning in the Congo.
我们可以引入阳光
We’ll relay sunlight–
从赤道以南
From below the equator–
我来瞄准卫星的位置
It’ll take the satellites a minute to realign, but….
可恶! 又怎么了
Damn! Damn? Damn’s not good.
定位镜也被冰冻了
Those targeting mirrors are frozen.
快把它解冻
I realign, you thaw the mirrors.
今夜气象预报:
Tonight’s forecast:
大风雪即将来临
A freeze is coming.
再见了
Bye-bye.
瞄准装置关闭
我抓住你了
I got you!
不 是我抓住你了
No. I got you.
这下子完了! 快闪!
It’s one of those days!
瞄准器关闭
急冻人 你卑鄙!
Dirty fighter!
瞄准装置启动
把他搞定了
The tube!
加油! 蝙蝠侠
Yay, Batman!
瞄准装置关闭
不…
No
急冻人 受死吧!
Hey, Freeze. The heat is on.
你们没事吧?
You all right down there?
没事
Yeah
干活吧!
Here goes.
所有程序就绪
光线转折中
站稳了
Hang on.
蝙蝠侠 你成功了
You’re doing it!
你玩完了 急冻人
You’ve lost, Freeze.
别高兴得太早
I think not.
炸♥弹♥发射了 蝙蝠侠!
Bombs away, Batman.
你去死吧! 蝙蝠侠!
Freeze in hell, Batman!
怎么办?
What should we do now?
祷告吧!
Pray.
抓紧了
Hang on!
抓住我的皮带
Grab on to my belt!
多谢救命! 蝙蝠侠
Thank you, Batman!
搭便车吗?
Need a ride?
高谭市民绝大部份仍在冰冻中
Most of Gotham’s still frozen.
现在三更半夜
It’s midnight.
望远镜毁了 这下子怎么办
Telescope’s gone. There’s no way to thaw the city.
可以用卫星瞄准解决
The satellites could do it,
不过可得费一番手脚
but it’d take a computer genius.
我来
I’m on it.
不 我来
No, I’m on it.
我得倒着打
Have to do it upside down.
天啊! 你会不会太笨啊?
Men! Everything the hard way.
你不赖嘛! 小女生
You’re pretty good at this, little girl.
好好跟着学 小男生
Watch and learn, little boy.
重设卫星定位
重设卫星定位
瞄准程序就绪
今天会是个风和日丽的日子
They say it’ll be a beautiful day.
我送你回精神病院
I’m taking you back to Arkham Asylum.
要怎样随便你
Go on.
有本事就把我杀了
Kill me too.
就像你对我太太下毒手
Just as you killed my wife.
我可没杀你太太
I didn’t kill your wife.
如同我拔掉急冻人太太电源时
As I told Lady Fries
我告诉她…
when I pulled her plug…
最佳女主角只有一个
…this is a one-woman show.
不过她还没死
But she’s not dead.
我们找到她 把电源接回去
We found her, restored her.
她仍被好好地冰冻保存着
She’s still frozen alive…
期待你发明新疗法
…waiting for you to find a cure.
她还活着?
She lives?
-是的 -她还活着?
– Yes – She lives!
不过复仇的怒火无济于事
But vengeance isn’t power.
杀一个人轻而易举
Anyone can take a life.
但使人获得重生
But to give life…
才是真正伟人的力量
…that’s true power. A power you once had.
她还活着
She’s alive.
我请求您…
So I’m asking you.
费维克先生…
Victor Fries…
帮助我挽救另一条生命
…help me save another life.
告诉我如何治疗第一♥期♥麦式症
Show me how to cure Macgregor’s Syndrome Stage 1.
或许你亦可一并治愈…
And maybe you can also save the life
您夫人挚爱着的灵魂
of the man your wife once loved.
那灵魂仍深藏在你心中 维多
He’s still inside you, Victor.
只是暂时被大雪所冰封
Buried… …deep beneath the snow.
请帮助我…
Will you help me…
博士?
…Doctor?
这东西拿去
Take 2 of these…
明天早上再来找我
…and call me in the morning.
我安排把你太太接到实验室来
I’ll have your wife moved to the lab at Arkham.
你可以继续你的研究计划

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!