He adapted his freezing technology to reverse the disease.
显然他的研究已颇有成效
He found a cure for the disease in some stages.
就是她
There she is.
你去拿钻石 我来救你太太
Get the diamonds. I’ll rescue the bride.
到我的地方碰头
We’ll meet back at my place.
不行 我现在元气大伤
In my weakened condition,
绝对不是蝙蝠和鸟人的对手
I’m no match for the Bat and Bird.
那两个家伙我来对付
You leave those boys to me.
快走
Go!
他救得了她吗
Can he save her?
她的病目前仍无药可医
Her case is too advanced.
或许有一天 医学更进步…
But maybe someday… …with more research….
毒藤女来了
Poison lvy.
我最讨厌不速之客
I hate uninvited guests.
我快冻死了
My lungs are freezing!
透心凉的感觉…
Chilled… …to perfection.
太完美了 太完美了
perfection.perfection.
这里没有美女
No beauty.
只有野兽
Just the beast.
你们好呀 帅哥
Hey, there, pretty birdie.
没戏唱了 乖乖投降吧
Give yourself up. lf you surrender–
投降?
To you?
想不想来个香吻?
Polly want a kiss?
有人说 穿着橡皮衣的男人…
There’s something about an anatomically correct…
会让女人爱到疯狂
…rubber suit that puts fire in a girl’s lips.
我怎么老认识这种美丽坏女人
Why are all the gorgeous ones homicidal maniacs? ls it me?
少在那儿油嘴滑舌
Enough… …sweet talk.
你先告诉我急冻人的下落 我再把你送进监狱
First you’ll tell me where Freeze is, then you’re going to jail.
我是爱之神 不打架的
I’m a lover, not a fighter.
所以我身边只好带着帮手
That’s why every Poison lvy Action Figure comes with him!
你的死相可别太难看
Try not to make a mess when you die.
(低温)
(高温)
不许动
Hold it right there!
住手
Stop!
你一直生活在 那只大蝙蝠的阴影下
Living in the shadow of the big, bad Bat.
你根本不需要他
You don’t need him.
你是个闪闪发亮的明星
You’re the star.
我感觉得出来
I can see it now:
你可以做自己最佳的男主角
Your own big, bright signal in the sky.
我来教你怎么做
Let me guide you.
让我吻你吧
Let me kiss you.
不要! 千万别吻她
Stop! Don’t kiss her.
机场死者都是被她下毒死的
The victim at the airport, toxins introduced orally.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
为什么她想要吻我们?
Why does she want to kiss us?
我打赌她嘴唇上一定有毒药
I bet her lips are poisoned.
剧毒之吻?
Poisoned kiss?
你对女人以乎很感冒
You have issues with women!
她吻的是我不是你 你吃醋了
You can’t stand that she’d kiss me and not you.
你不容许我比你出风头
Something would be mine, not yours.
闪人了 班恩
Exit, Bane.
闪人
Exit!
毒藤女说得对 我不需要你
Ivy’s right. I don’t need your help.
我要自己单飞
I’m going solo!
怎么回事 怎么让他们跑了
What happened? How’d they get away?
争风吃醋我恐怕不行
I’ve never been good with competition.
谁会要一个冷冰冰的老婆
Who needs a frigid wife anyway?
随便坐 别客气
Make yourself right at home.
我老婆呢
Where’s my wife?
我救不了她
There was nothing I could do.
蝙幅侠把电源给切了
Batman deactivated her.
-她死了 -你说谎
-She’s dead. -You lie!
对不起
I’m sorry.
他们死定了
Their bones will turn to ice!
我要他们血债血还
Their blood will freeze in my hands!
快把他们杀了吧
Kill them, of course.
我们还呆在这干嘛
But why stop there?
为什么只有蝙蝠侠和罗宾死
Why should only Batman and Robin die…
而整个社会却安然无恙
…while the society that created them goes unpunished?
说得对
Yes!
若我必须受折磨
If I must suffer…
我要全人类陪我一起受苦
…humanity will suffer with me!
他们让我痛苦不堪
I shall repay them
我也要让人类付出代价
for sentencing me to a life without human comfort.
我要让城市永远陷入冰天雪地
I will blanket the city in endless winter!
首先…
First…
是高谭市…
…Gotham.
再来就是…
And then…
全世界
…the world!
我俩真是心有灵犀一点通
Just what I had in mind.
地球万物除了我俩 全部灭亡
Everything dead on Earth except us.
如此一来
A chance for…
生命可以重新开始
…Mother Nature to start again.
太好了新纪♥元♥的诞生
Behold… …the dawn of a new age.
我培育的植物贝有致命的力量
My mutant plants have the strength of the deadliest animals.
一旦你把人类冰冻了
Once you have frozen mankind,
这些植物将会遍及全世界
these babies will overrun the globe.
而我们统治它们
And we shall rule them.
因为我俩将是…
For we will be…
世界上硕果仅存的两个人
…the only two people left in the world.
没错
Yes.
亚当…
Adam…
和夏娃
…and Evil.
没错
Yes
你去引开那蝙幅和鸟人
You distract the Bat and Bird…
我来准备…
…while I prepare…
冰封高谭市
…to freeze… …Gotham!
这是麦奎格症的第一♥期♥
It’s Stage 1 of Macgregor’s Syndrome.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我们也只能灭轻他的痛苦了
All we can do is make him comfortable.
谢谢您 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
这是和急冻人的太太同样的病
Macgregor’s Syndrome is what Fries’ wife had.
不过没那么严重 急冻人的研究报告记载…
Alfred’s condition is less severe. Fries’ research said…
他曾治愈过阿福这样的病例
…he cured a case like it,
不过没有说明方法
just didn’t say how.
除他之外没别人做这研究
No one else is even close.
我要赶去望远镜捐赠典礼
I’m late for the dedication,
然后去抓急冻人和毒藤女
then I go after Freeze and lvy alone.
-只有你最行 -现在别惹我
-Like hell you do. -Don’t push me right now.
又怎样? 全世界就你能抓她?
Or what? No one can capture lvy but the big, bad Bat?
没错
Right.
她是你的禁脔 是的
You want her for yourself.
我想她也快想疯了
I want her so badly, I can taste it.
这就是重点
That’s the whole point.
她一定做了些什么事 她在挑拨我们的感情
She’s done something to us. She has us fighting over her somehow.
我知道她爱的是我 不是你
I know she loves me and not you,
你在嫉妒我
and it’s driving you crazy.
难怪你不让我吻她
That’s why you stopped us from kissing.
你得不到她 也不许别人得到
You can’t have it and no one can
-你头脑不清 -我清楚得很
-You’re not thinking straight. -But I am.
好久没这么清醒过
For the first time in a long time.
我也要天空打上我的标志
I want a Robin signal in the sky, all right?
我不想活在你的阴影下
I’m tired of living in your shadow.
你我从此分道扬镖
All that ends now.
对不起 阿福舅舅
I’m sorry, Uncle.
我来晚了
I was too late.
请你…
You
替我做一件事
You must do something for me.
务必找到我哥哥威福
Find my brother, Wilfred…
也是你大叔 一定要找到他
…your uncle, wherever he is and give him…
把这个交给他