The Flying Graysons were a team.
我们彼此信任对方
We had to trust each to do his job.
这就是最佳拍档
That’s what being partners is about.
要战胜敌手 就要信任伙伴
Counting on someone is the way to win.
你一看到漂亮马子 魂都飞了
Your head wasn’t on the job. lt was on Poison lvy.
搞不好她看上的是我
Maybe she wanted me instead of you.
你就这样对待朋友
That’s your idea of friendship?
什么都是你说了算数
It’s your rules. It’s your way, or the highway.
蝙蝠侠的排名永远在罗宾前面
It’s Batman and Robin, not Robin and Batman.
我受够了
I’m sick of it!
我当家作主大家才活命
Yes, it’s my rules that keep us alive.
想继续干下去的话
If you want to stay in this house, on this team,
就得听我的
you’ll abide by them.
你根本不当我是拍档
This is no partnership.
你根本不信任我
You’re never going to trust me!
威福吾兄…
Dear brother Wilfred…
我用尽各种方法试着连络你
…I have tried every address I know for you.
希望你能看到这封信
I’m just praying this reaches you.
我们已是风烛残年了
We have very little time.
新闻都是蝙蝠侠的报导
Batman monopolized the evening news.
没错
Yes
恭喜你抓到急冻人
Congratulations on your apprehension of Mr. Freeze.
谢谢
Thanks. Thank you.
怎么了
Is there something wrong, sir?
你觉得我很固执吗
Am I pig-headed?
是不是每次…
Is it always…
什么事都是我说了算
…my way or the highway?
老实讲 没错 的确如此
Why, yes. Actually.
当年你父母惨遭杀身之祸
Death and chance stole your parents…
你并没有因此被打垮
…but rather than become a victim…
反而挺身对抗命运的挑战
…you have done everything in your power to control the fates.
因为你就是蝙蝠侠
For what is Batman…
肩负打击罪犯维护和平的使命
…if not an effort to master the chaos that sweeps our world?
必须全神贯注
An attempt to control…
因为死神就在你身边
…death itself?
但我终究会死 是吧
But I can’t, can l?
人难免一死
None of us can.
真对不起
Sorry. So sorry!
你在大学学的?
Teach you that at Oxbridge?
上过一些柔道课
Just a few judo lessons. You know,
伦敦街头不太安宁
London’s kind of rough.
我看你对摩托车蛮有兴趣的吗
I suppose you had a minor in motorbikes also?
劲车魅力无法挡
Couldn’t resist.
太帅了
It’s just so beautiful.
借我骑去兜兜风 明天就还你
I just took it out for a spin. I’ll clean it tomorrow.
好吧
All right?
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 晚安
Sorry. Good night.
艾肯精神病院
把他关到冷冻室
Drag him into the cold beam.
欢迎回来 急冻人
Welcome home, Frost Face.
你受”凉”了 我们负责治你
You’re the common cold, and we are the cure.
我来自我介绍吧
Allow me to break the ice.
在下急冻人
My name is Freeze.
你们要记好
Learn it well…
因为你们就要死了
…for it’s the chilling sound of your doom.
好了 急冻人
All right, Freezie
你离不开低温区的
you can’t live outside the cold zone.
你看他 再神气嘛
Look at him stew.
好好熟悉环境吗
Get used to it.
你要在这里待很久很久
You’re going to be here a very long… …long time.
可惜啊
Sadly…
你们无法活着看到了
…you will not live to see it.
那蝙蝠和鸟人似乎定力特强
Batface and Birdbrain turned out to be much more…
我的动情剂毫无效力
…resistant to my love dust than expected.
没关系
No matter.
下次剂量再多放一点
Next time I’ll just give them a stronger dose.
保证他们对我如痴如狂
They’ll literally be dying for me.
土耳其浴场
“Turkish baths.”
有搞头
This looks promising.
有些地方还要修一修
A fixer-upper.
不过大致上还不错啦
But with a certain homey charm.
可惜美中不足
A minus!
这里有人住了
Current tenants.
哇 来了一个小美人
Hello, my little pretty, pretty, pretty.
别在那儿自作多情
Hello, yourself.
你真是秀色可餐
You look good enough to eat.
说的也是
That I am.
有本事来抓我呀
Come and get me, if you can.
乐意之至
With pleasure.
我们来重新翻修吧
Let’s redecorate.
我一直梦想能住在水边
I’ve always hankered for something on the water.
这地板是什么做的
What is this floor?
上帝花了七天才创造天地
It took God seven days… …to create Paradise.
看看我们能不能赢过他
Let’s see if I can do better.
小宝贝们
Good babies.
赶快长大
Grow for mommy.
班恩 亲爱的
Bane, darling…
我发现一个令我着迷的男人
…I found a fellow who strikes my fancy.
他简直酷毙了
A cool customer, yes.
冷若冰霜
Icy demeanor…
令我小鹿乱撞
…no question.
不过我的魅力也不是盖的
But I detect a certain ruthless charm I may be able to use…
我得好好运用我的放电功力
…to my advantage.
亲爱的 把这里弄干净
Honey, clean up this mess.
我们有伙伴要来了
We’ve got company coming.
亲爱的 伙伴
Honey. Company.
布鲁斯
Bruce
我们已经交往一年多了
We’ve been going out for over a year now, and….
注意听好
Okay, here it goes.
我想和你共渡今生
I want to spend my life with you.
我是个不结婚的人
I’m not the marrying kind.
我有很多事情你并不了解
There are things about me you wouldn’t understand.
我知道你是个工作狂
I know you’re a dedicated bachelor.
而且你的生活十分狂野
You’ve had your wild nights.
狂野…
“Wild” doesn’t…
恐怕还形容的不够
…quite cover it.
或许有一天你会做个好丈夫
You’ll make someone a good husband one day…
可是我不能永远等下去
…but I can’t wait forever.
我不想给你压力
Look, I don’t want to pressure you. Because if I do…
一有压力你会退缩
…you’ll just shut down.
因为你就是这样的人
I know the way you are.
我只要你好好想一想
Think about it.
答应我好好想一想
Just promise me you’ll think about it.
好吗
Okay?
你不用现在回答我
You don’t have to answer now.
我只要你现在好好想一想
Just… …think it over.
这可以帮助你好好想一想
Here’s food for thought.
艾薇(蔓藤)是谁?
Who’s lvy?
什么? 你刚叫我艾薇
You just called me “lvy.”
艾薇到底是谁?
Who’s lvy?
真希望我也知道
I wish I knew.
座标放大 14-19
Enhance detail, 14 to 19.
你到底是谁?
Who are you?
车♥库♥监视感应器启动
逮到了吧
Gotcha!
下个注赌一把吧
Banker, how much coin to play?
两百伍拾块美金
2 1 /2.
上次隧♥道♥飚车赢家就是你?
You’re the chick who won the tunnel run 2 nights ago!
没错
That’d be me.
不赖嘛 小甜甜
That was kid stuff, sweetheart.
我看你乖乖回家 别出来混了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!