Welcome to my parlor.
你在干嘛
What?
你这丧心病狂的家伙
You monster!
你怎能做出这种事
How could you?!
我们的研究经费赞助人
Our original sponsor had no stomach
他没兴趣搞军用科技了
for military applications.
我们的研究经费被删了
He cut the funding for our work.
“我们的”研究经费? 要不是你的研究结果
Without your research…
我不会做出这东西来
…I couldn’t have come this far.
加入我吧 我们俩一起打拼
Join me. The two of us, entwined, side by side.
加入你?
Join you?
我奉献毕生研究心力
I have spent my life trying to
为了保护植物免于绝种
protect plants from extinction…
而你却滥用我的研究结果
…and now you… …corrupt my research…
干出这种疯狂勾当
…into some maniacal scheme for
妄想统治世界
world domination.
等我完成我的实验
When I get through…
你恐怕只能去高中教化学了
…you won’t be able to get a job teaching high school chemistry.
听清楚了吗
Do you hear me?!
变♥态♥
You psycho!
那么…
Well…
我尊重你的意见
…I can respect your opinion.
可惜我不擅被人拒绝
Sadly, I’m not good at rejection.
恐怕你非死不可
I’m afraid you’ll have to die.
让毒藤长满你的坟墓
Let the poisons and toxins burn a grave for you…
深入地球表面你会喜欢的
…deep into the earth you love so much!
再见 亲爱的
Bye-bye, dear!
各位疯子同志们
Fellow maniacs…
开始竞标
…bidding… …begins!
这是高谭大学实验室的录影带
Gotham University Labs security video,
两年前拍的
2 years ago.
费维克博士
Dr. Victor Fries…
两届奥♥运♥金牌得主
…2-time Olympic decathlete
分子生物学的诺贝尔奖得主
and Nobel Prize winner for molecular biology.
在他太太染上怪病之后
After his wife contracted a rare disease…
一种叫麦奎格症候群的病
…Macgregor’s Syndrome…
他希望能暂时将她冷冻
…he hoped to freeze her in a cryogenic sleep until he could find a cure.
直到他研究出治疗方法
Now, here’s where
接下来怪事就发生了
everything goes north.
滋味恐怕不好受
That’s got to hurt.
那液体是华氏零下五十度低温
That liquid is 50 below.
他的命是保住了
But, he survived somehow.
不过身体结构却起了变化
The cryo-solution mutated his body.
-他太太呢 -没有人知道 可能死了
-What happened to his wife? -No one knows. She’s presumed dead.
费博士需极度低温才能活命
Freeze needs extreme cold to survive.
他必须使用钻石产生雷射光
His cryo-suit uses diamond-enhanced
使自己永远保持零度低温
lasers to keep him at zero degrees.
若那冰人需要钻石的话
If it’s ice the lceman wants….
阿福…
Coming, sir.
主人 你找我
Yes, sir?
把韦恩家族传家钻石拿来
We need the Wayne diamonds.
我们要引那雪人出来?
We going to trap a snowman?
是的 你先去做十小时训练
Yes, right after you spend 10 hours in the simulator, training.
我错了 对不起 别反应过度
I made a mistake. I’m sorry.
我保证绝不再大意了
It won’t happen again.
你吊儿郎当 小命差点就没了
You were reckless and almost got killed.
我真的没事 你看 一尾活龙
I’m fine! See! Me, here, alive!
信不过我 我们怎么打击魔鬼
How we supposed to work together if you won’t trust me?
怎么了?
How indeed?
这年轻人太冲动了
He’s overeager, he’s impulsive.
我担心他迟早有一天会受伤
I can’t trust him not to get hurt.
或许因为你从不相信任何人
Perhaps the truth is you really don’t trust anyone.
别告诉我 这回你又帮他说话
Don’t tell me you’re on his side again.
你即使再聪明绝顶…
Despite all your talents…
对家庭的感觉 仍算是幼稚园
…you’re still just a novice in the ways of family.
罗宾和你有共同的目标
Master Dick… …follows the same star as you…
只是他有自己的一套方法
…but gets there by his own course.
你必须试着相信他
You must learn to trust him,
这才是一家人的感觉
for that is the nature of family.
我相信你 阿福
I trust you, alfred.
可是我不可能永远陪着你
But I shan’t be here forever.
晚安 主人
Good night, Master Bruce.
晚安 阿福
Good night, alfred.
天啊 小主人
Oh, dear, Master Bruce.
这一跤摔的可不轻
Good gracious, what a tumble.
小主人好勇敢
There’s a brave boy.
是的
Yes, sir.
很高兴您能得标 鲁尼斯先生
I am so pleased you won the bidding, Your Supreme Ruthlessness.
我们正在做最后调校工作
We’re making the final modifications on Bane right now.
明天我们立刻安排快递
We’ll have a flawless super-soldier
将零缺点的超级战士运送给您
out to you tomorrow by overnight mail.
艾博士?
Dr. Isley?
潘蜜拉?
Pamela?
你气色不错嘛
You look great.
以一个死人的标准看来
Especially for a dead woman.
哈啰 杰生
Hello, Jason.
我大概改主意了
I think I’ve had a change of heart.
慢慢的…慢慢的…
Or quite… …literally…
动物与植物毒液对我产生效应
…the animal-plant toxins had a rather unique effect on me.
它们用芦荟取代我的血液
They replaced my blood with aloe…
用叶绿素注满我的皮肤
…my skin with chlorophyll…
我的双唇…
…and filled… …my lips…
充满毒液
…with venom.
对了 杰生 还有件事
And, Jason, one other thing.
我刚刚忘了告诉你
I probably should have mentioned this earlier…
我现在…
…I’m…
充满剧毒
…poison.
这里真是个蛮荒丛林
It’s a jungle in here.
我就是大地的臂膀
I am Nature’s arm…
我代表她的精神
…her spirit…
她的意志
…her will!
我就是大地之母
Hell, I am Mother Nature.
是时候了…
And the time has come…
植物们起来反击了
…for plants to take back…
世界该轮我们当家作主了
…the world so rightfully ours…
欺骗大地之母的感觉
…because it’s not nice…
不是一件好事
…to fool with Mother Nature.
韦恩企业
“Wayne Enterprises.”
我来了 毁灭者
Coming, Bane, darling.
我们得赶飞机
We’ve got a plane to catch.
雪藏冰淇淋
大家一起唱
Sing! Sing!
大家一起唱
Come on, sing!
大声一点 大声唱
Louder! Come on! Sing! Sing! Sing!
他是白色圣诞先生
He’s Mr. White Christmas
大声一点
Louder!
他是冰柱先生
He’s Mr. lcicle
冰冰…
Freezy…
我已欲♥火♥焚身
…I’m feeling hot.
这我倒看不出来
I find that unlikely.
我已口干舌燥 心跳加速
So my hair is brittle and my skin is dry…
我愿冒冻死危险与你在一起
…I’d weather blizzards to have you.
你是我认识最完美的男人
You’re the most perfect man I’ve ever known.
我们乐一乐吧
Let’s heat things up.
我的热情只献给我的新娘
My passion thaws for my bride alone.
你这冷血动物
Talk about your cold shoulder.
来人啊
Frosty!
老大 有何吩咐
Yeah, boss?
能量快用完了
Energy.
大战那只蝙蝠让我元气大伤
Battling the Bat exhausted my power.
温度警告
不过…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!