寝具部有个 大而舒适的双人床
There’s a big, comfy California King over in Bedding.
你说我们…
Why don’t we….
脱掉舞会服装吗?
Take off our costumes?
我想我已厌倦戴面具了
I’m tired of wearing masks.
我也是
Me too.
让我问你一件事
Tell me something.
你今晚为何来?
Why’d you come tonight?
-你先说 -来看你
-You first. -To see you.
说得真好
Lovely.
但愿我能说同样的话 但我是为了麦斯来的
I wish I could say the same, but I came for Max.
什么意思? 你和…
Do you mean you…
不可能是你和麦斯
…and Max…
我和麦斯!
Me and Max?
不!
No
这个和麦斯
No. This and Max.
不!
No
别告诉我杀死麦斯 无法解决一切 会的
Don’t tell me killing Max won’t solve anything, because it will.
你不厌倦这虚伪强盗大亨 老是获胜吗?
Aren’t you tired of this sanctimonious robber-baron…
他应该被埋在六尺下才对
…coming out on top? He should be six feet under.
我确信你和你老板之间 有许多问题
You may have problems with your boss,
但是 你以为你是什么人
but who do you think you are?
我已经不知道了 布鲁斯
I don’t know anymore, Bruce.
檞寄生下的吻
A kiss under the mistletoe.
你知道 吃檞寄生会致命
Mistletoe can be deadly if you eat it.
但你若认真
But a kiss can be even deadlier…
吻更致命
…if you mean it.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这是否意味 我们得开始再打斗
Do we have to start fighting?
我们到外面去
Let’s go outside.
-父亲! 我的儿子 你没事吧? -是 我很好
-Are you okay? -I’m all right.
你们没邀我 因此我不请自来
You didn’t invite me…so I crashed!
你要做什么?
What do you want?
现在 我的部队正在全城 搜寻你们的孩子
Right now, my troops are fanning out across town for your children!
对 你们的长子
Yes! For your first-born sons!
你们使他无助在家的那个
The ones you left defenseless at home…so you could dress up like jerks…
好让你们能打扮得像傻瓜 喝酒 尽情跳舞
…get juiced and dance…badly!
我亲自来抓高谭最心爱的 儿子 奇普许瑞克先生
I’ve personally come…for Gotham’s favorite son…Mr. Chip Shreck.
跟我走 你这个大白♥痴♥ 以便死于下面的下水道中
Come with me, you great white dope! To die, way down in the sewer!
就抓我吧 别抓奇普
Not Chip. lf you have any human feeling, take me instead.
你若有丝毫人性 我没有 因此 不行
I don’t. So, no!
我才是你要的
I’m the one you want.
问你自己 操纵背叛你的 不是麦斯许瑞克吗?
Isn’t it Max Shreck who manipulated and betrayed you? lsn’t it Max, not Chip…
你要看到他淹死的 不是麦斯吗?
…you want to immerse to his eyeballs in raw sewage?
好吧 你说的有理
Okay, you got a point.
我就暂时让小王子活着
I’ll let the little prince live, for now.
进鸭子里去
In the duck!
实在太好了
This is going to be good…
在高谭最有希望的作物 成熟前 将它们砍断
…to cut down a whole crop of Gotham’s most promising…before their prime.
你问我如何引诱他们?
You asked me…how do I lure them in?
一点”吹笛企鹅”把戏
A little “Pied Penguin” action.
你可以看着他们沉入一池 你的工业副产品中
And you get to watch them sink…into a deep puddle…of your industrial by-products.
然后
Then…
你再加入他们
…you join them.
快点将那些孩子装好 好吗?
Hurry up and get those kids loaded.
这边走 孩子们 来吧 跟我走
Right this way, kiddies. Come with me.
所有的儿童呢?
So where are all the children?
“爱亲的企鹅 儿童们懊悔不克参加”
“Dear Penguin; “The children regret they’re unable to attend.
“蝙蝠侠”
“Batman!”
我亲爱的企鹅们
My dear penguins…
我们站在一个大关键上
…we stand on a great threshold!
害怕是正常的
It’s okay to be scared!
你们有许多人将回不来
Many of you won’t be coming back.
多谢蝙蝠侠
Thanks to Batman…
惩罚所有 神的子女的时刻到了
…the time has come…to punish all God’s children!
长子 次子 三子 四子
First-, second-, third- and fourth-born!
为何要有偏见? 男性和女生
Why be biased? Male and female!
性别平等
Hell, the sexes are equal…
和他们的性感带炸入空中
…with their erogenous zones…blown sky-high!
向前走
Forward…march!
解放高谭行动开始
The liberation of Gotham…has begun!
企鹅们在地面上活动了
The penguins are moving above ground.
企鹅军接近发射目的地 高谭广场
Penguin army…approaching launch destination at Gotham Plaza.
距燃点一分钟
One minute until ignition.
他们不尊重我 我就让他们送命
They wouldn’t put me on a pedestal…so I’m laying them on a slab!
企鹅似乎在高谭广场集结
Penguins converging on Gotham Plaza.
距燃点三十秒
30 seconds until ignition.
发射后估计死亡人数 十万人
Estimated casualties after launch; 100,000 people.
企鹅们已抵达高谭广场
The penguins have reached Gotham Square.
距发射十五秒
15 seconds to ignition.
准备好了 先生
Ready, sir.
我已定好座标
Got the coordinates.
10 9 8 7!
10,9,8,7
好了 让他们转向 是 先生
Let’s turn them around.
频率锁定
情况不对
Something is wrong.
讯号♥被♥干♥扰了
The signal is jammed.
他们似乎转向了
They seem to be turning around.
过来 还有某种东西 往这边来了
There is also something coming this way.
非常大 非常快
Very large. Very fast.
好 我要定出讯号♥来源了
Homing in on the signal’s origin.
你嫉妒我是个真正怪物 而你得戴面具
You’re jealous because I’m a genuine freak…and you have to wear a mask!
也许你说得对
You might be right.
但唯一重要的是 谁拿着雨伞
But what it all comes down to is; who’s holding the umbrella?
我的宝贝
My babies! !
我不知道你有何所求
I don’t know what you want,
但我知道只要一点功夫 就能为你弄到手
but I can get it with a minimum of fuss.
钱…珠宝
Money. Jewels.
很大的一串珠宝
A very big ball of string.
你的血 麦斯 我的血?
Your blood, Max.
我在办公室捐过了
I gave at the office.
只有半品脱 我要的是半加仑
A half-pint. I’m talking gallons.
我们来谈条件
Let’s make a deal!
除了我的血 我能为你做什么?
Other than my blood, what can I do?
抱歉 麦斯 以死还死
Sorry, Max. A die for a die.
你不只在救一条命 也是在救… 闭嘴!
You’re not just saving a life… Shut up.
你要去坐牢了
You’re going to jail.
别天真了
Don’t be naive.
法律对他或我们这种人 都莫可奈何
The law doesn’t apply to people like him…or us.
二者皆非
Wrong on both counts.
你为何要如此做?
Why do this?
我们将他交给警方
Let’s just take him to the police.
然后我们可以一起回家
Then we can go home…together.
瑟琳娜…
Selina…
你不懂吗?
…don’t you see?
我们是一样的
We’re the same.
我们是一样的
We’re the same.
由中间分♥裂♥为二
Split…down the center.
瑟琳娜 拜托
Please.
布鲁斯
Bruce…
我愿意和你 住在你的城♥堡♥中
I would love to live with you in your castle…
直到永远 一如童话故事
…forever, just like in a fairy tale.
但我就是无法忍♥受自己
I just couldn’t live with myself.
因此 别假装这是个快乐结局
Don’t pretend this is a happy ending.
瑟琳娜凯尔
Selina Kyle.
你被开除了
You’re fired.
还有布鲁斯韦恩
And Bruce Wayne…
你为何做蝙蝠侠的打扮
…why are you dressed up like Batman?
因为他是蝙蝠侠 你这低能儿
Because he is Batman, you moron!
以前是
Was.
不要
Don’t.
你杀我 企鹅杀我 蝙蝠侠杀我