We do.
得走了
Got to go.
女孩子的悄悄话
Girl talk.
她放我走了
She let me go.
我想是因为我以女孩立场 跟她讲理
I reasoned with her, girl-to-girl.
小心 别动
Be careful. Don’t move.
草地飞镖
Lawn dart!
有翅膀的老鼠 做拿手的事吧
Rats with wings, do your thing.
蝙蝠侠推落冰雪公主
Batman pushed the Princess!
停火!
Hold your fire!
停火!
Hold your fire!
你对我这种女孩 很有吸引力
You’re catnip to a girl like me.
英俊 迷人 值得付出一切代价
Handsome, dazed…and to die for.
你若吃檞寄生会致命
Mistletoe can be deadly if you eat it.
但你若认真 吻更致命
But a kiss…can be even deadlier if you mean it.
你是这周第二个杀我的人
You’re the second man who killed me this week.
但我还剩七条命
But l’ve got seven lives left.
我试过救你
I tried to save you…
似乎你企图救的每个女人 结果都死了
Seems like every woman you try to save ends up dead.
或大为责怪你
Or deeply resentful.
也许你该退休了
Maybe you should retire.
可恶!
Damn.
真出色
Outstanding.
你是包装成性感 圣诞礼物的美女与野兽
You’re Beauty and the Beast…in one luscious Christmas gift pack.
你说你只要吓吓冰雪公主
You said you’d scare the lce Princess.
我觉得她看来蛮怕的
She looked pretty scared to me.
来点香槟?
Touch of the bubbly?
我们还在等我们 让我们结合圆房♥吧
So what are we waiting for? Let’s consummate our fiendish union.
你在说些什么?
What?
别这样 你无法想像吗
Oh, come on. Can’t you picture?
市长的华宅一片黑暗
It’s the Mayor’s mansion.
我精疲力尽 于是你进卧室
I’m bushed, so here you come into the bedroom…
扭着你的小尾巴
…twitching your little tail…
-一手拿我的拖鞋 一手拿杯纯马丁尼 -拜托
-my slippers in one hand, a dry martini in the other. -Please.
我无论如何不会碰你 你这差劲的妞儿
I wouldn’t touch you to scratch you.
我该阉掉你 你发出了所有的讯号♥
You lousy minx! l’ll have you spayed! You sent out all the signals!
我想我不再喜欢你了
I don’t think I like you anymore!
再见 我未参加的人 上天堂吧
Good-bye, my unintended. Go to heaven.
谢谢
Thank you
他在这
There he is!
别调整荧幕
Don’t adjust your sets.
欢迎光临 奥兹瓦卡伯波特驾驶学校
Welcome…to the Oswald Cobblepot School of Driving.
各位先生 开始尖叫吧
Gentlemen, start your screaming.
也许此时提起 时机不对 但我的驾照过期了
This may be a bad time to mention it, but my license is expired!
轻松点
Relax.
我会对付高谭市那些 爱抱怨的讨厌白♥痴♥木偶的
I’ll take care of the squealing, wretched, pinhead puppets of Gotham!
我玩弄这个臭城市 于掌股之间
You must admit I play this stinking city like a harp from hell!
十二点方向 有个无助的老太太
Helpless old lady at 12 o’clock high!
真奇怪
That’s funny.
好啦 现在我有点担心了
Now I’m a little worried.
他就算活着 也不用担心 别紧张
So he survived. Why worry? He didn’t even lose a limb!
他连四肢都没少一点 眼球 失禁都没有
An eyeball! Bladder control!
重点是听听他们 他们对旧象征已失去信心
Listen to them. They’ve lost faith in old symbols.
他们已认同你 是未来的代表了
They’ll bond with you, the icon of the future.
若是成功 便别改变
If it works, don’t fix it.
我们今晚在我的 面具舞会上庆祝
We’ll celebrate tonight at my annual ball…
许瑞克和卡伯波特 耀眼的联盟
…Shreck and Cobblepot…the visionary alliance.
走吧
Go
在维护我们这个 美丽城市的时刻
When it came time…to ensure the safety of our fair city…
市长有计划吗?
…did the Mayor have a plan?
没有
No!
他依赖一个人
He relied on a man.
一个蝙蝠侠
A Batman.
一个行动炸♥弹♥ 最后终于爆♥炸♥的化妆疯子
A ticking time-bomb of a costumed freak…
我们主要关切的 是这个可怕的怪物
Our prime concern is this ghastly grotesque.
但也别忘了修蝙蝠车
But let’s not forget about repairing the Batmobile.
得考虑安全问题
There’s security to consider.
我们不能任意将它 送到一个修车厂
We can’t just take it to any old body shop.
安全问题?
Security?
谁让维琪维尔进蝙蝠洞
Who let Vicki Vale into the Batcave?
我正在工作 一转身 她便在那里
I’m working and I turn around. There she is.
“嗨 维琪 进来”
“Hi, Vick. Come on in.”
-准备好了吗 -我想我走楼梯
-Ready? -I’ll take the stairs.
你们问我 我是否为个人荣耀上场
You ask…am I up here for personal glory?
不是
No.
我受苦多年
快乐的藏身于 你们的大道下方
我渴望重新捕捉的荣耀 是高谭的荣耀
The glory that I yearn to recapture…is the glory of Gotham!
频道锁定
我要如何达成
How can this be accomplished?
我知道你们都很关心
I know…you’re all concerned.
轻松点
Relax.
我玩弄这个臭城市 于掌股之间
I’ll take care of the squealing, wretched, pinhead puppets of Gotham.
我没有那么说
I didn’t say that.
你得承认
You must admit
我玩弄这个臭城市 于掌股之间
I played this stinking city… …like a harp from hell!
你得承认
You must admit…
我玩弄这个臭城市 于掌股之间
I played this stinking city like a harp from hell!
我玩弄这个臭城市 于掌股之间
I played this stinking city like a harp from hell!
我玩弄这个臭城市 于掌股之间
I played this stinking city like a harp from hell!
等一下!
Wait a minute!
为何老是有人带着 蛋和番茄去听演讲
Why does someone always bring eggs and tomatoes to a speech?
他在那里
There is he
我的宝贝们
My babies.
你们想我吗?
Did you miss me?
你们想我吗?
Did you miss me?
很棒的演讲 奥兹瓦
Great speech, Oswald.
我不叫奥兹瓦
My name is not Oswald!
是企鹅
It’s Penguin!
我不是人类
I am not a human being!
我是动物 是冷血的
I am an animal. Cold-blooded!
冷气转强
Crank the A.C.!
我的名单呢? 将名字送上来
Where are my lists?! Bring me the names!
时候到了 这是高谭市长子的名字
It’s time. These are the names of the first-born sons of Gotham City.
就和我一样
Just like I was.
而和我一样
And like me,
可怕的命运在等着他们
a terrible fate waits for them.
当他们的父母狂欢时 他们将在摇篮软床上做梦
Tonight, while their parents party…they’ll be dreaming away…
我们将劫走他们 将他们带到下水道
…in their safe cribs…their soft beds…and we’ll snatch them…carry them into the sewer…
将他们丢入深黑水墓中
…and toss them into a deep, dark, watery grave.
企鹅
Penguin?
杀死熟睡儿童 岂不是有一点…
Killing sleeping children…isn’t that a little…
不 是很多
No, it’s a lot.
韦恩先生 提醒你
A reminder. Tonight is
今晚那个怪许瑞克先生 要举♥行♥讨厌的派对
that loathsome party hosted by the odious Mr. Shreck.
-我们能严正回绝吗? -没兴趣
-May we R.S.V.P. in the resoundingly negative? -Not interested.
不过…
Although…
瑟琳娜凯尔可能会在场
…Selina Kyle might be there.
真出色的服装
Ingenious costume.
我来猜猜看 基金会好人
Let me guess. Trust-fund goodie-goodie.
感觉很好吧?
Feeling good?
你差点使一个怪物 当上高谭市长
You almost made a monster of the Mayor of Gotham City.
我是本市之光
I am the light of this City…
我是它的恶毒扭曲灵魂
…and I am its mean, twisted soul.
-谁当市长有关系吗? -对我而言是的
-Does it matter who’s Mayor? -Does to me.
无聊
Yawn.
听着 昨天很抱歉
I’m sorry about yesterday, but I had…
我得去处理一笔大生意 没关系
…a pretty big deal come through. Fall through, actually.
我得回家去喂我的猫
It’s okay. I had to go home and feed my cat.
那不伤感情罗?
No hard feelings, then?
事实上
Actually…
应该是半伤
…semihard, I’d say.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!