Your extended family. Good to have a family.
我现在宁可不受打扰
I’d rather not be disturbed now.
下楼 奥兹瓦 我要给你一个惊喜
Come on downstairs, Oswald. I have a surprise.
我不喜欢惊喜
I don’t like surprises.
下来吧
Come on.
别偷看
Don’t peek.
你会破坏惊喜的
You’ll spoil it.
对 奉承是个重担 我很清楚
Adulation is a cross to bear. God knows I know.
但在进步的道路上 有人得代替我们的名气
But someone’s got to supplant our standing in the way of progress.
别否认 卡伯波特先生 你有那种魔力
And don’t deny it, Mr. Cobblepot, you’ve got the magic.
你的非凡魅力远胜我们 下来吧
Your charisma’s bigger than both of us. Come on down.
市长
Mayor.
市长 麦斯
Mayor.
十一月选举 现在不是才十二月末吗
Elections happen in November. lt’s late December.
不用担心
Don’t worry.
我要你见珍和乔希 我的形象顾问
I want you to meet Jen and Josh, my image consultants.
来 拾回你天生的权利
Here. Reclaim your birthright.
我是珍 嗨
I’m Jen.
好 我看看
Okay, let’s see.
首先我要做的是 将这些小手套戴在你手上
What l’d like to do first is put these gloves on you.
我们的研究显示 我们的选民喜欢手指
Our research tells us that voters like fingers.
因此 若将它藏起来 我们…
So if we were to just lose this….
我们改天再戴 好吗?
We’ll do it another time.
下水道没多少 能反光的平面 对吧?
Not a lot of reflective surfaces in the sewer, huh?
不过 原可能更糟 我的鼻子可能血流不止
Still, could be worse. My nose could be gushing blood.
你的鼻子可能…
What do you mean by that?
所有人回去工作
Everybody, back to work!
我们来创造一个市长
Let’s make…a mayor!
说得对 我们错过 正常排定的选举
You’re right, we missed the regular election…
但当选官员可以改选 弹劾
…but elected officials can be recalled.
罢黜 像尼克森
Given the boot. Look at Nixon, Agnew.
艾格纽 再想想你 奥兹瓦卡伯波特填补其位
Then think of you…Oswald Cobblepot, filling the void.
我倒想填补她
I’d like to fill her void.
我们需要签名以促成改选 那些我能供应 奥兹瓦
We’ll need signatures to overturn the ballot. I can supply those.
教她我的法国鳍把戏
Teach her my French flipper trick.
奥兹瓦 我们还需要一样东西
We need one more thing.
一块踏板吗?
A platform?
停止环球温室效应 开始环球冷却效应
Stop global warming. Start global cooling.
使世界成为巨大冰箱
Make the world an icebox.
我喜欢 但要改选市长 需要一个触媒 导火线
I like it. But to get the Mayor recalled, we must have a catalyst.
“你做得很好 卡伯波特市长”
“You’re doing great, Mayor Cobblepot.”
“你的餐桌准备好了 卡伯波特市长”
“Your table is ready, Mayor Cobblepot.”
“我需要你 奥兹瓦 我现在就需要你”
“I need you, Oswald. I need you now.”
“那是我见过最大的伞”
“That’s the biggest parasol l’ve ever seen.”
很快就会发生东京湾意外 及雷斯塔格大火之类事件
Soon an incident like the Gulf of Tonkin, or the Reichstag fire…
你要我上面的老朋友 使市长发狂吗? 正是
You want my old friends up there…to drive the Mayor into a foaming frenzy?
听来很好玩
Sounds fun. But…
但我不能分神 麦斯 我有我的正事要办
…I mustn’t get sidetracked, Maxie. l have my own things to tend to.
分神 奥兹瓦?
Sidetracked?
现在你有机会实现
This is your chance to fulfill a destiny…
这是被你父母 草率抛弃的天命
…your parents carelessly discarded.
你是指重拾我天生权利
Reclaim my birthright, you mean?
试想身为市长后 你将得到媒体的注意
Imagine, as Mayor, you have the ear of the media…
企业大亨将尊重你的意见 无限嬉闹
…access to the captains of industry…unlimited poontang.
你的条件很诱人 麦斯
You drive a hard bargain, Maxie.
好吧 我就当市长
All right, l’ll be Mayor.
烧吧 宝贝 烧吧!
Burn, baby, burn! !
-她是谁? -她是什么?
-Who is she? -What is she?
我不知道是要开火 或坠入爱河
I don’t know whether to open fire or fall in love.
可怜虫 手♥枪♥和私处老是搞不清楚
You poor guys. Always confusing your pistols with your privates.
别伤害我们 小姐 我们的薪水不到三百块
Don’t hurt us. Our take-home’s under 300.
薪水太高了 滚吧
You’re overpaid. Hit the road.
尽管打我吧
Go ahead and hit me.
欣赏你的作品吗?
Admiring your handiwork?
参观暴♥乱♥场面
Touring the riot scene.
沉重的评估破坏情况
Gravely assessing the devastation.
尽荣耀的市长职责
Upstanding-Mayor stuff.
你不是市长
You’re not Mayor.
世事多变
Things change.
你有何企图?
What do you want?
好直接
The direct approach.
我欣赏一个戴面具的人 能如此
I admire that in a man with a mask.
你不会真的以为你赢吧
You don’t really think you’ll win, do you?
世事多变
Things change.
我先看到她的 得走了
I saw her first. Got to fly.
你怎么如此? 我是个女人
How could you? I’m a woman!
对不起 我…
I’m sorry.
如我所说 我是个女人 不能让人视为理所当然
As I was saying, I’m a woman and can’t be taken for granted.
人生无常 我也是
Life’s a bitch, now so am l.
你是谁?
Who are you?
蝙蝠背后是什么人?
Who’s the man behind the bat?
也许你能帮我找出…
Maybe you can help me find…
在猫背后的女人
…the woman…behind the cat.
不 那不是你
No, that’s not you.
这才是你
Here you are.
被猫便盒救了一条命
Saved by kitty litter.
混♥蛋♥!
Bastard!
阿福
Alfred…
帮我拿消毒软膏来 好吗
…bring me some antiseptic ointment.
来了 会痛吗? 先生
Coming. Are you in pain, sir?
不太会
Not really.
谢谢… 我或许救了市长的宝贝
I may have saved the Mayor’s baby…
但我拒绝救如婴儿般 束手无策的市长
…but I refuse to save a mayor…who stood by, helpless as a baby…
使高谭市遭到破坏
…while Gotham was ravaged by a disease…
使老鹰童子军 患病成为疯狂小丑
…that turned Eagle Scouts into crazed clowns…
快乐的主妇变成猫女 谢谢
…and happy homemakers into catwomen. Thank you.
奥兹瓦卡伯波特 吸引高谭市的神秘兽人
Oswald Cobblepot, the mystery man-beast, Thank you.
今天宣布要竞选高谭市长 谢谢
made his bid to run Gotham.
卡伯波特先生 你是年轻人的最佳模范
Mr. Cobblepot, you are the coolest role model a young person could have.
你是模范能得到的 最热情年轻人
And you’re the hottest young person…a role model could have.

Here.
戴个徽章
Wear a button.
让我帮你戴在这里
Let me just get it on here.
谢谢你们…
Thank you.
谢谢你们…
Thank you.
我真的会喜欢上 候选市长这种事
This mayor stuff is not about power, it’s about reaching out to people.
非关权力 而是接触人♥民♥ 触摸人♥民♥ 抚摸人♥民♥
Touching people. Groping people.
-企鹅 有个… -我不叫企鹅!
-Penguin. -My name is not Penguin!
我是奥兹瓦卡伯波特
It’s Oswald Cobblepot.
奥兹瓦 有人要见你
Oswald, there’s somebody here to see you.
正是我在找的女人
Just the pussy l’ve been looking for.
这里真冷
It’s chilly in here.
我会使你温暖 冷静 奥兹瓦
I’ll warm you. Down, Oswald.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
你瞧 你和我有共通点
You see…you and I have something in common.
听来很熟悉
Sounds familiar.
毁灭的癖好? 对流行大♥师♥的鄙视?
Appetite for destruction? Contempt for czars of fashion?
等等 别告诉我 赤♥裸♥裸的性魅力?
Wait, don’t tell me. Naked sexual charisma?
蝙蝠侠
Batman.
我们的共同仇敌 药膏中的苍蝇
The thorn in both our sides. The fly in our ointment.
药膏?
Ointment?
我会有气味和无气味的 我会再回来
I’ve got scented and unscented. l’ll come back later.
对了 你是登记投票人吗 我是市长候选人
Perchance, are you a registered voter? I’m a mayoral prospect.
我今天只有一个目的 打倒蝙蝠
I have but one pet cause today. Ban the Bat.
又是他 没问题 他已经完了 你看
Oh, him again. No bother. He’s already history. Check it out.
我们要拆开他的蝙蝠车 将它变成活动氢弹
We’ll disassemble his Batmobile and turn it into an H-bomb on wheels.
不 不
No,
他的力量比殉教者还大
He’d have even more power as a martyr.
要消灭蝙蝠侠
To destroy Batman, we must
首先得将他变成 他最痛恨的人
first turn him into what he hates the most.
意即 我们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!