You sunk my battleship.
-谁 我吗 哈哈 -哈哈哈
– Who, me? Ha, ha. – Ha-ha-ha!
我是机长
This is your captain speaking.
请各位回到座位上 我们会遭遇气流
Please return to your seats. We will be experiencing turbulence.
我击中他了
I got him.
我希望他们可以找到小黑盒
I hope they can find the little black box.
现在
Now…
真正的游戏开始了
…the real game begins.
生锈金属 蝙蝠侠 是吧
Holy rusted metal, Batman. Huh?
地面都是金属 都是洞 都是洞
The ground, it’s all metal. It’s full of holes, you know? Holey.
罗宾 等等
Robin, wait.
整个岛都在移♥动♥
The whole island’s moving.
找我们吗
Looking for us?
哈哈
Ha-ha.
那是替我母亲打的
That was for my mother!
父亲的
My father!
兄弟的
My brother!
这是替我打的
And this is for me.
终于正义得到了伸张
Finally, justice is served.
让我们死吧
Let us die.
你是个追求本心的人 孩子
You’re a man after our own heart, son.
我们地狱见吧
I’ll see you in hell.
我宁愿跟你监狱见
I’d rather see you in jail.
好孩子
Oh, good boy.
蝙蝠把你教的很好
The Bat has taught you very well.
高尚 愚蠢但高尚
Noble. Stupid, but noble.
出个这谜 出个那谜
Riddle me this, riddle me that.
谁怕大个子黑蝙蝠
Who’s afraid of the big black bat?
别耍花招了 爱德华
No more tricks, Edward.
很好
Very well, then.
那就玩真的吧
Let’s get real.
放了翠丝 这是你我之间的事
Release Chase. This is between you and me.
还有我 以及我
And me. And me!
你一直在吸收哥谭人的脑波
You’ve been sucking Gotham’s brain waves.
现在你设计了一个仪器读他们的思想
Now you’ve devised a way to read minds.
没错
You betcha.
很快我的小魔盒就会装到世界各处的电视上
Soon my little Box will be on countless TVs around the world…
给我汇报信♥用♥卡♥号♥ 银行密♥码♥
…feeding me credit-card numbers, bank codes…
性幻想和小小的善意谎言
…sexual fantasies and little white lies.
都进入我的脑袋
Into my head they’ll go.
胜利是必然的
Victory is inevitable.
如果知识就是力量
For if knowledge is power…
那么我就是
…then a God am…

…I.
那是最高级别吗 我也不知道
Was that over the top? I can never tell.
对了 我看到你的思想了 变♥态♥
By the way, I’ve seen your mind, freak.
你的是世界上最棒的谜题
Yours is the greatest riddle of all.
布鲁斯·韦恩和蝙蝠侠真的可以共存吗
Can Bruce Wayne and Batman ever truly coexist?
今天就会明白了
We’ll find out today.
但首先 让我们来见见竞争者们
But first, let’s meet our contestants.
幕布之后的一号♥
Behind Curtain Number 1…
美艳无双的翠丝·梅里黛恩医生
…the absolutely fabulous Dr. Chase Meridian.
她喜欢徒步旅行 做美甲
She enjoys hiking, getting her nails done…
愚蠢地想成为布鲁斯的一生挚爱
…and foolishly hopes to be the love of Bruce’s life.
真可笑
Ha! Ha.
幕布之后的二号♥
And behind Curtain Number 2…
“便”蝠侠唯一的伙伴
…Fatman’s one and only partner.
一个变成孤儿的杂技演员
This acrobat turned orphan…
喜欢看周六早上的卡♥通♥片 梦想着有一天
…likes Saturday morning cartoons and dreams of one day being…
能跟女孩子滚床单
…bare naked with a girl.
除了这些竞争者外 我个人最喜欢的
And below these contestants, my personal favorite:
一个水中坟墓
A watery grave.
轻轻一碰 五秒钟后
Just one little touch and five seconds later…
这两个竞争者就葬身海底 喂了海鸥
…these two day-players are gull feed on the rocks below.

Ha!
时间不够救出他们两个
Not enough time to save them both.
蝙蝠侠 你选哪个
Which one will it be, Batman?
布鲁斯的挚爱
Bruce’s love?
还是黑暗骑士的小伙伴呢
Or the Dark Knight’s junior partner?
我根本不可能救出他们或自己
There is no way for me to save them or myself.
这是一个巨大的死亡陷阱
This is all one giant deathtrap.
裁判意见吗 不对
Judges? Eh!
抱歉 你的答案必须以问题的形式表达
I’m sorry. Your answer must be in the form of a question.
-但谢谢你参与 -等等
– But thank you for playing. – Wait.
-我有个谜语给你 -给我
– I have a riddle for you. – For me?
真的吗
Really?
说吧
Tell me.
不看也能看得见
I see without seeing.
对我来说 黑暗与白昼一样清晰
To me, darkness is as clear as daylight.
我是什么
What am I?
拜托 你跟蝙蝠一样瞎好吗
Please. You’re as blind as a bat.
没错
Exactly.
答错了
Bummer.
谢谢
Thanks.
装了半天英雄却一无所获
All those heroics for nothing.
没抓到谜语人 没救出幕布一号♥和二号♥
No more riddles, no more Curtains 1 and 2.
只剩幕布了
Just plain curtains.
哈维 你是不是忘了什么
Aren’t you forgetting something, Harvey?
你的硬币
Your coin.
关于任何事物你都会考虑两面
You’re always of two minds about everything.
对 当然了 你说的没错 布鲁斯
Yes, of course. You’re right, Bruce.
情感总是真正正义的敌人
Emotion’s always the enemy of true justice.
谢谢 你一直是个好朋友
Thank you. You’ve always been a good friend.
为什么
Why?
为什么我不能杀掉你
Why can’t I kill you?
太多问题了 太多问题了
Too many questions. Too many questions.
可怜的爱德华
Poor Edward.
我必须救出他们两个
I had to save them both.
你看 我既是布鲁斯·韦恩也是蝙蝠侠
You see, I’m both Bruce Wayne and Batman.
不是因为我必须这样
Not because I have to be.
而是因为我选择这样
Now, because I choose to be.
谢谢你回应我的咨♥询♥请求 梅里黛恩医生
Thank you for responding to my request for a consultation, Dr. Meridian.
爱德华·奈格玛已经叫了几小时了
Edward Nygma has been screaming for hours…
说他知道蝙蝠侠的真实身份
…that he knows the true identity of Batman.
爱德华
Edward?
谁来了
Who is it?
是梅里黛恩医生 翠丝
It’s Dr. Meridian. Chase.
你记得我吗
Do you remember me?
怎么会忘记
How could I forget?
伯顿医生告诉我
Dr. Burton tells me…
你知道蝙蝠侠是谁
…you know who Batman is.
你不求我的话我是不会说的
I can’t tell you if you don’t say, “Please.”
求你了 爱德华 蝙蝠侠是谁
Edward, please. Who is Batman?
我就是
I’m Batman.
你的秘密安全了
Your secret is safe.
他绝对是个疯子
He is definitely a wacko.
疯子 这是医学术语吗
Wacko. Is that a technical term?
听着
Listen.
我不再需要这个了
I won’t be needing this anymore.
谢谢你给我一个新的梦想
Thank you for giving me a new dream.
别工作到太晚
Don’t work too late.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!