And don’t eat too much tonight…
-不然会吃坏身体的 -谢谢 阿尔弗雷德
– …or you’ll be sick in your beds. – Thank you, Alfred.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
布鲁斯 怎么了
Bruce, what’s wrong?
又开始了
It’s happening again.
我父母死亡画面的残影
Flashes. My parents’ death.
你的记忆正试图挣脱 不要抗拒
Your memories are trying to break through, don’t fight them.
我有事想告诉你
I want to tell you something.
-我从未和他人说过 -没关系的
– Something I’ve never told anyone. – It’s all right.
没事的 我就在这
It’s all right. I’m here.
我就在这
I’m here.
哪里有残害 就让我播种宽恕
“That where there is wrong, I may bring the spirit of forgiveness.”
我为父母守灵的那晚
The night of my parents’ wake…
牧师的话语没有让我宽慰
…the priest’s words gave no comfort.
当然
Of course.
在我父亲的书桌上 有一本红色的本子
There, on my father’s desk, the red book.
他的日记 他在世时每天都会写
His journal. He’d written in it every day of my life.
但现在他却再也写不了了
But now he’d never write in it again.
在那一刻 我知道自己的人生从此改变
At that moment, I knew my life would never be the same.
我冲进暴风雨
I raced out into the storm…
想要宣泄我的愤怒和痛苦
…trying to outrun the rage. The pain.
我跌倒了
And then I fell.
不停地坠落
I fell forever.
蝙蝠洞很大很大
The cave was monstrous.
它肯定已经有百年历史
It must have been there for centuries.
在那里 阴影的深处
And there, deep in the shadows…
我看到了…
…I saw…
它向我飞了过来
It was coming toward me.
我起初很害怕 但只有刚开始那阵
I was scared at first, but only at first.
那个黑暗中的身影就是我的命运
The figure in the dark was my destiny.
会永远地改变我的人生
It would change my life forever.
我会用这个形象
I would use its image
把恐惧植入那些做坏事的人心中
to strike terror into the hearts of those who did evil.
我要确保发生在自己身上的悲剧
I would ensure what happened to me
绝对不会发生在其他人身上
would never happen to anyone else again.
我要复仇
I would have my revenge.
布鲁斯 你究竟想告诉我什么
Bruce, what are you trying to tell me?
翠丝 我…我是…
Chase, I… I’m…
不给糖就捣蛋
Twick or tweet!
捣蛋
Trick.
记住我们的计划 抓住他就行了
Remember the plan. Seize and capture.
-不能杀人 -你们两个都是
– No killing. – That goes double for you.
如果我是超级英雄的话 我会藏在哪里呢
If I was a superhero, where would I hide?
打我吧
Spank me.
有人闯入 有人闯入
Intruder alert. Intruder alert.
有人闯入 有人闯入
“Intruder alert. Intruder alert.”
闭嘴
Shut up!
真令人♥大♥开眼界
Now, that’s impressive.
你知道 把驯化的动物放归野外风险很大
You know, it’s always risky introducing a tamed animal into the wild.
它们可能无法适应新的环境
They may have trouble adapting to their new environment.
谁跟那个胖女人说 还有五秒钟就该她上了
Somebody tell the fat lady she’s on in five.
爽翻天
Joygasm!
抓住那女的
Get the girl!

No!
别杀他
Don’t kill him.
如果你杀了他
If you kill him…
他什么都学不到
…he won’t learn nothing.
布鲁斯 布鲁斯 布鲁斯
Bruce! Bruce! Bruce!
布鲁斯 布鲁斯
Bruce! Bruce!
布鲁斯少爷
Master Bruce.
你还好吗 年轻人
How are you, young man?
你很久没有这样叫过我了
You haven’t called me that for a long time.
老♥习♥惯难改
Old habits die hard.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
翠丝在哪里
Where’s Chase?
他们把梅里黛恩医生带走了
I’m afraid they’ve taken Dr. Meridian.
迪克少爷也走了
Master Dick has run away.
蝙蝠洞被摧毁了
The cave has been destroyed.
又有一个新的谜语
And there’s another riddle.
我来了 亲爱的
I’m coming, my sweet.
喜欢这件外套吗
Like the jacket?
它让晚上出去闲晃的我感到安全
It keeps me safe when I’m jogging at night.
蝙蝠侠会来救我的
Batman will come for me.
蝙蝠侠
Batman?
你说蝙蝠侠吗
Batman, you say?
来救你 哎呦
Coming for you? Hoo-hoo-hoo.
厉害了 厉害了
Brrrr! Brrrr!
我盼着他来呢
I’m counting on it!
什么东西 这东西哪里来的
What is that? Where’s that coming from?
那里 谁弄了那个问号♥
There. Who the hell’s doing that?
是谜语人
The Riddler.
进来
In.
AEIOU 都是元音
A, E, I, O, U. Vowels.
也不算那么不聪明 先生
Not entirely unclever, sir.
但是钟表 怀表
But what do a clock, a match…
国际象棋和元音字母的共同点是什么
…chess pawns and vowels have in common?
这些谜语是什么意思
What do these riddles mean?
每个谜语都有一个数字
Every riddle has a number in the question.
它们的顺序是什么 13 1 8和5
…and they arrived in this order: Thirteen, one, eight and five.
-什么意思 -可能是字母表
– What do they mean? – Perhaps letters of the alphabet?
没错 13代表M
Of course, 13 is M.
1代表A 8代表H 5代表E
One would be A, eight would be H and five would be E.
Mahe
M-a-h-e.
可能1和8应该是指18
Perhaps one and eight are 18.
18是R
Eighteen is R.
Mre
M-r-e.
会不会是E先生
How about Mr. E?
秘密 还有秘密的别名吗
Mystery. And another name for mystery?
爱奈格玛
Enigma.
爱·奈格玛先生 指代爱德华·奈格玛
Mr. E. Nygma. Edward Nygma.
斯蒂克利的自杀显然是电脑伪造的影像
Stickley’s suicide was obviously a computer-generated forgery.
你真的很聪明 虽然别人都认为其死于自杀
You really are quite bright, despite what people say.
蝙蝠侠战衣都毁坏了吗 阿尔弗雷德
Are all the Batsuits destroyed, Alfred?
除了那些做过声呐修复的
All except the prototype with the sonar modifications you invented.
但是你还没测试过
But you haven’t tested it yet.
今晚就是测试的好时候
Tonight’s a good night.
你的建议呢 阿尔弗雷德 海路
What do you suggest, Alfred? By sea…
还是空路
…or by air?
为何不双管齐下呢
Why not both?
谁给你做的
Who’s your tailor?
我擅自做主了 先生
I took the liberty, sir.
R 这代表什么
“R”? What’s that stand for?
罗宾
Robin.
谜语人和双面人的组合会很致命
Riddler and Two-Face can make a pretty lethal combination.
我想你应该需要帮助
I figured you could use a hand.
二对二赢的几率更大
Two against two are better odds.
我不敢保证自己不会杀了哈维
I can’t promise I won’t kill Harvey.
每个人都有必经之路
A man’s gotta go his own way.
一个朋友教我的
A friend taught me that.
不仅仅是朋友
Not just a friend.
是伙伴
A partner.
他不会来了 关了吧
He’s not coming. Shut it down.
等等 等等
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
去吧
Go, go.
A14
A-14.
击中
Hit.
-棒极了 -B12
– Sweet. – B-12.
击中 还必须加上我最爱的V
Hit. And my favorite vitamin, I might add.
-真让人伤心 -我喜欢这个游戏
– Oh, that sinking feeling. – I like this game.
C9
C-9.
你把我的飞船弄沉了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!