Listen, counselor, we don’t wanna know what’s in Mr. Falcone’s crate.
现在情况不一样了 把它打开
Things are working a little differently now. Open it up.
什么鬼东西
What the hell is this?
那个人就是你吧 大家都在议论你
It’s you, isn’t it? Everybody’s been talking about you.
快给我进来
Get in here!
伙伴们不会相信我
The other kids won’t believe me.
把痕迹都销毁
Get rid of all traces.
不如放火全烧了
Better torch the whole place.
好主意
All right.
有问题吗
Having trouble?
那就坐下 喝一杯
Take a seat. Have a drink.
你像是一个太把自己当回事的人
You look like a man who takes himself too seriously.
想听听我的意见吗 可别太上火了
Do you want my opinion? You need to lighten up.
阿尔弗雷德 阿尔弗雷德
Alfred, Alfred.
血液 验血 我中毒了 血里有毒
Blood. Take. Take poison. Blood poison.
有毒 有毒
Poisonous. Poisonous.
布鲁斯
Bruce
我们为什么摔跤
why do we fall?
我昏迷了多久
How long was I out?
两天
Two days.
今天你生日
It’s your birthday.
祝你长命百岁
Many happy returns.
我以前有过这感觉 但这次要强烈得多
I’ve felt these effects before, but this was so much more potent.
像是某种致幻剂 被做成了喷雾式的武器
It was some kind of hallucinogen, weaponized, in aerosol form.
你真是去了不该去的地方啊 韦恩先生
You have been hanging out in the wrong clubs, Mr. Wayne.
第二天你的情况恶化后 我就请了福克斯先生
I called Mr. Fox when your condition worsened after the first day.
我给你验了血
I analyzed your blood
分离了受体合成物 以及蛋白催化剂
isolating the receptor compounds and the protein-based catalyst.
难到我需要明白这些吗
Am I meant to understand any of that?
没关系 我只想让你知道那有多难
Not at all. I just wanted you to know how hard it was.
说到底 我合成了一种解药
Bottom line, I synthesized an antidote.
你能多做一些吗
Could you make more?
你打算再中一次毒吗 韦恩先生
You planning on gassing yourself again, Mr. Wayne?
这些你懂 福克斯先生 晚上在外面混 想爽一把
Well, you know how it is. You’re out at night, looking for kicks…
没准还会有人滴上这种致幻剂
someone’s passing around the weaponized hallucinogens
我有的都拿来 解药应该能让你暂时免疫了
I’ll bring what I have. The antidote should inoculate you for now.
阿尔弗雷德 见到你很高兴
Alfred, always a pleasure.
幸会
Lucius.
– 你真的不想进来 – 我得回去了
– You sure you don’t want to come in? – I have to get back.
– 请您把这交给他 – 谢谢
– I wanted to leave this. Thank you.
瑞切尔
Rachel?
看来 有人体力透♥支♥得很厉害啊
Looks like someone’s been burning the candle at both ends.
一定是大场面吧
Must’ve been quite an occasion.
今天我生日
It is my birthday.
我知道 抱歉 今晚我来不了了 我来给你送礼物
I know. I’m sorry I can’t come tonight. I was just dropping off your present.
你有更好的安排吗
You’ve got better plans?
我的上司已经失踪两天了
My boss has been missing for days
这就是说 也许我得开始
which means I should probably start…
去河里打捞他的尸体了
by looking at the bottom of the river.
瑞切尔 对不起
Rachel. Excuse me.
瑞切尔·道斯
Rachel Dawes.
是谁批准的 叫克瑞恩马上去检察院 非去不可
Who authorized that? Get Crane down there now. Don’t take no for an answer.
通知里蒙医生 告诉他明早我们需要把评估报告交给法官
Call Dr. Lehmann, tell him we need our own assessment to the judge by morning.
– 出什么事了 – 是法科尼
What’s wrong? It’s Falcone.
克瑞恩医生把法科尼从监狱转到疯人院去了
Dr. Crane moved him to Arkham Asylum on suicide watch.
你要去疯人院吗 那可是在纳罗斯 瑞切尔
You’re going to Arkham now? It’s in the Narrows, Rachel.
享受你的派对吧 布鲁斯
You enjoy your party, Bruce.
我还得去工作呢
Some of us have work to do.
你小心点
You be careful.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
可是 少爷 客人们马上就要来了
But, Master Wayne, the guests will be arriving.
我回来之前好好招待他们
Keep them happy until I arrive.
说你常说的那些笑话
Tell them that joke you know.
玩得开心吗
Having fun?
比尔 你这样的大人物来这种地方干什么
Bill? Now, what’s a big shot like you doing in a place like this?
我得查些资料
I need some information.
韦恩企业 47-B 1-ME
The Wayne Enterprise 47-B, 1 -ME.
1-ME
1-ME.
那是微波发射器 设计它是用来蒸发敌人的水供应
It’s a microwave emitter. It was designed to vaporize an enemy’s water supply.
传言说 他们曾在空气中散布水性化学试剂做试验
Rumor was they tested dispersing water-based chemicals into the air
可那不是违法的吗
but isn’t that illegal?
我要所有相关资料 有关该项目的研发
I want all the information on the development of this project
所有数据 档案 备份盘片 立刻给我送过来
all data, files, backup disks, on my desk right away.
你弄丢了一台吗
Did you lose one?
我要把你的部门跟档案室合并
I’m merging your department with Archives.
你被解雇了
And I am firing you.
你没有接到通知吗
Didn’t you get the memo?
稻草人
Scarecrow.
稻草人
Scarecrow.
稻草人
Scarecrow.
道斯小姐 你可是这儿的稀客
Miss Dawes, this is most irregular.
给法官的报告 我没有什么补充啊
I have nothing to add to the report I filed with the judge.
我对你的报告有疑问
I have questions about your report.
请说
Such as?
这也太巧了吧 一个52岁没有精神病史的人
Isn’t it convenient for a 52-year-old man who has no history of mental illness…
突然之间精神完全崩溃了 而且刚好就在他被起诉之前
to have a psychotic breakdown just when he’s about to be indicted?
就像你亲眼看到的 他目前的症状已经相当的严重
As you can see for yourself, there is nothing convenient about his symptoms.
– 稻草人 – 什么稻草人
– Scarecrow. – What’s “scarecrow”?
处于妄想阶段的精神病人 经常会把焦点集中于
Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia…
一个外部的施虐者
on an external tormentor
通常类似于荣格的原始意向
usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes.
在这一病例中 是稻草人
In this case, a scarecrow.
用过药了
He’s drugged?
精神病药理学是我的专业
Psychopharmacology is my primary field.
我提倡药物的使用
I’m a strong advocate.
在外面 他有权有势
Outside, he was a giant.
而在这全儿 只有精神能给你权力
In here, only the mind can grant you power.
这让你很过瘾
You enjoy the reversal.
我认为精神的力量胜过肉体
I respect the mind’s power over the body.
所以我才干这行
It’s why I do what I do.
我♥干♥这行是为了把他这样的恶霸送进监狱 而不是疯人院
I do what I do to keep thugs like Falcone behind bars, not in therapy.
我要检察院的精神病学顾问对法科尼进行全面检查
I want my own psychiatric consultant to have full access to Falcone
包括给他验血 看你究竟给他用了什么
including blood work. Find out what exactly you put him on.
那明天一早吧
First thing tomorrow, then.
今晚
Tonight.
我已经呼过县总医院的里蒙医生了
I’ve already paged Dr. Lehmann at County General.
悉听尊便
As you wish.
请这边走
This way, please.
有些东西我觉得你该看看
There’s something I think you should see.
这就是我们制♥造♥药物的地方
This is where we make the medicine.
也许你也该来一点 清醒清醒
Perhaps you should have some, clear your head.
谁知道你在这儿
Who knows you’re here?
谁知道
Who knows?
他来了
He’s here.
谁
Who?
蝙蝠侠
The Batman.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我们遇到贼了
What anyone does…
我们还能怎么办
when a prowler comes around.
报♥警♥呗
Call the police.
你要把警♥察♥叫来
You want the cops here?
这会儿他们阻止不了我们
At this point, they can’t stop us.
不过蝙蝠侠 搞破坏倒很在行
But the Batman has a talent for disruption.
把他逼出去 警♥察♥会干掉他 走
Force him outside, the police will take him down. Go.
那这女的呢
What about her?
她没多久了
She hasn’t got long.
我给了她超浓剂量
I gave her a concentrated dose.
这是承受的极限 快走吧
The mind can only take so much. Now go.
那些关于他的传闻
The things they say about him.
他真的能飞吗
Can he really fly?
我听说他会隐形