He He’s coming to Gotham?
对 没错
Yes, he is.
等他来的时候 他可不愿意听到
And when he gets here, he’s not going to wanna hear
你为了不让你手下坐牢而威胁到我们的行动
that you’ve endangered our operation just to get your thugs out of jail time.
谁在找麻烦
Who’s bothering you?
一个姑娘 检察院的
There’s a girl at the DA’s office.
– 我们收买♥♥她 – 收买♥♥不了
– We’ll buy her off. – Not this one.
理想主义者 是吧
Idealist, huh?
好吧 总有办法把她解决
Well, there’s an answer to that too.
这跟我无关
I don’t want to know.
大有关系
Yes, you do.
不 我们在这几个部门的业务发展态势良好
No, we are showing very healthy growth in these sectors.
我想托马斯·韦恩不会把制♥造♥重型武器
I don’t think Thomas Wayne would have viewed heavy-arms manufacture
视为公♥司♥的核心业务
as a suitable cornerstone for our business.
那是20年之前 弗雷德里克斯
Well, that’s 20 years ago, Fredericks.
我想经过20年 我们完全可以
I think after 20 years we can allow ourselves
不去考虑托马斯·韦恩要是活着会怎么做
to stop thinking about what Thomas Wayne would have done.
早上好 厄尔先生办公室
Good morning, Mr. Earle’s office.
是的 他确定会出席明天的晚餐
Yes, he’s confirmed for the dinner tomorrow evening.
早上好 我来见厄尔先生
Good morning. I’m here to see Mr. Earle.
姓名
Name?
布鲁斯·韦恩
Bruce Wayne.
托马斯要是活着 也许不会让公♥司♥上市
Thomas would probably not have taken the company public.
可作为负责公♥司♥运作的经营者 我们就会这么做
But that is what we, as responsible managers, are going to do.
杰西卡
Jessica?
杰西卡 你在哪儿
Jessica? Where are you?
眼睛看着球 现在挥
Eye on the ball, and…
为什么没人接电♥话♥
Why is no one answering the phone?
这是韦恩企业 厄尔先生 他们一定会再打来
It’s Wayne Enterprises, Mr. Earle. I’m sure they’ll call back.
布鲁斯 你不是死了吗
Bruce? You’re supposed to be dead.
抱歉让你失望了
I’m sorry to disappoint.
我要你看看这个
I need you to take a look at this.
你是不是见过他了
Have you seen him yet?
– 谁 – 韦恩
– Who? – Wayne.
成热点新闻了 他回来了
It’s been all over the news. He’s back.
我想你一定能理解 我没法让它停下
I’m sure you realize I can’t stop the big machine.
诸多环节已经启动
Too many wheels turning.
我们就要上市了
We’re going public.
这我理解
I understand.
我的股份也能让我得到丰厚的回报
And I’ll be handsomely rewarded for my shares.
我不是来找麻烦的
I’m not looking to interfere.
– 我是来找工作 – 哦
– I am looking for a job. – Oh?
我想了解一下我家族创办的公♥司♥
I just want to get to know the company that my family built.
你想从哪个部门做起
Any ideas where you would start?
应用科学部 我挺感兴趣
Applied Sciences caught my eye.
福克斯管的
Fox’s department.
我会告诉他你要来
I’ll let him know you’re coming.
你真像他 像你父亲
You look like him. Your dad.
你是韦恩家族仅剩的最后一人了
You’re the only one left of the Wayne family.
这儿就是你的家 欢迎回来
This is where you belong. Welcome home.
环境保护项目 防御项目 消费品
Environmental procedures, defense projects, consumer products.
全是实验原型 没有投入量产的
All prototypes. None in production.
完全没有 什么都没有
On any level whatsoever. None?
他们说这地方是干嘛的
What did they tell you this place was?
什么都没跟我说
They didn’t tell me anything.
厄尔把我安排到这里的时候 倒是说得清清楚楚
Earle told me exactly what it was when he sent me down here.
死胡同
Dead end.
为的是不让我给董事会继续添麻烦
Place to keep me from causing the board any more trouble.
来吧
Come on.
你是董事会的
You were on the board?
你父亲管事那会儿
When your father ran things.
– 你认识我父亲 – 是啊
– You knew my father? – Oh, yeah.
火车就是我帮他造的
Helped him build his train.
到了
Here we are.
凯夫拉超强防护套装
Kevlar utility harness.
汽动磁性射钩枪
Gas-powered, magnetic grapple gun.
经350磅承重测试的单丝
The 350-pound test monofilament.
你父亲的火车很了不起
Wonderful project, your dad’s train.
直接通进了韦恩大厦 连同供水和供电线路
Routed it right into Wayne Tower, along with the water and power utilities.
就像把韦恩大厦变成了哥谭的中心
Kind of made Wayne Tower the unofficial center of Gotham City.
当然 被厄尔荒废了 瞧这儿
Of course, Earle let it go to rot. Here we are.
步兵先遣队的诺梅克斯防火衣
Nomex survival suit for advanced infantry.
双层防弹纤维 加固的关节部位
Kevlar biweave, reinforced joints.
– 抗拉扯吗 – 这玩意儿连刀都割不破
– Tear-resistant? – This sucker will stop a knife.
– 防弹吗 – 一般的子弹都能防
– Bulletproof? – Anything but a straight shot.
那么为什么他们不投产呢
Why didn’t they put it into production?
那些管账的认为士兵的一条烂命不值30万
Bean counters didn’t think a soldier’s life was worth 300 grand.
那么 你为什么感兴趣 韦恩先生
So, what’s your interest in it, Mr. Wayne?
我想借用
I want to borrow it.
用来洞穴探险
For spelunking.
洞穴探险
Spelunking?
是的 下到山洞里探险
Yeah, you know, cave diving?
难道在洞穴里还会有人向你开枪吗
You expecting to run into much gunfire in these caves?
听着 我不希望厄尔先生知道我借用了
Look, I’d rather Mr. Earle didn’t know about me borrowing
韦恩先生
Mr. Wayne
在我看来
the way I see it
这里的东西都是你的
all this stuff is yours anyway.
好了 我们试试
Okay. Give it a try.
美极了
Charming.
至少你有伴了
At least you’ll have company.
我想这儿一定是东南角最低的地基了
This must be the lowest foundation of the southeast wing.
内战期间 你的曾曾祖父参加了地下交通网
Your great-great-grandfather was involved in the Underground Railroad
秘密的运送逃亡奴隶到北方
secretly transporting freed slaves to the North
所以我猜 这些洞当时很管用
and I suspect these caverns came in handy.
阿尔弗雷德 到这儿来
Alfred! Come up here!
在这儿我已经看得很清楚了 多谢了 少爷
I can see everything all right from down here, sir, thank you.
头罩的组件我们从新加坡订购
We order the main part of this cowl from Singapore.
通过一家皮包公♥司♥
Via a dummy corporation.
没错 然后我们从另一家
Indeed. And then, quite separately
亚洲公♥司♥单独订购一套蝙蝠耳
we place an order to a Chinese company for these.
然后自己组装
Put it together ourselves.
正是
Precisely.
不过 必须是大批量订购 以免引起怀疑
They’ll have to be large orders, to avoid suspicion.
多大量
How large?
大概1万左右
Say 10,000.
好吧 至少我们有替换的了
Well, at least we’ll have spares.
就是
Yes.
你要不要分一点呢
Don’t suppose you want a taste.
我以后还会问 没准哪天你也就开窍了
I just keep offering, thinking maybe someday you’ll get wise.
你别自以为聪明 弗拉斯
There’s nothing wise in what you do, Flass.
吉姆 你老这么不收 搞得弟兄们很紧张
Well, Jimbo, you don’t take the taste, makes us guys nervous.
我不会告发
I’m no rat.
全城都这么腐♥败♥ 想告发也没处告啊
In a town this bent, who’s there to rat to anyway?
别回头
Don’t turn around.
你这样的好警♥察♥ 所剩无几了
You’re a good cop. One of the few.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
卡曼·法科尼每星期都运毒品来
Carmine Falcone brings in shipments of drugs every week.
却没人抓他 为什么
Nobody takes him down. Why?
他把当局相关人员都收买♥♥了
He’s paid up with the right people.
怎么做才能让他栽跟头
What will it take to bring him down?
向斐顿法官施压
Leverage on Judge Faden
得有个够胆量的检察官起诉他
and a DA brave enough to prosecute.
瑞切尔·道斯
Rachel Dawes.
你是谁
Who are you?
注意我的标记
Watch for my sign.
你就一个人
You’re just one man?
现在是两个
Now we’re two.
我们
We?
不许动
Freeze!
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell was that?
只是一个疯子