You are ready.
吸气
Breathe.
深深地吸
Breathe.
吸入你的恐惧
Breathe in your fears.
面对它们
Face them.
要战胜恐惧 你必须成为恐惧本身
To conquer fear, you must become fear.
你必须沉浸在别人的恐惧中
You must bask in the fear of other men.
人最害怕的是看不见东西
And men fear most what they cannot see.
你必须成为别人的恐惧之源
You have to become a terrible thought.
成为幽魂
A wraith.
你必须成为一种意念
You have to become an idea!
感受恐惧模糊你的感官
Feel terror cloud your senses.
感受恐惧扭曲你的身心
Feel its power to distort.
控制你的一切
To control.
并且明白 这力量也可以被你拥有
And know that this power can be yours.
拥抱最狰狞的恐惧
Embrace your worst fear.
与黑暗融为一体
Become one with the darkness.
全神贯注 集中思想
Focus. Concentrate.
驾驭你的感官
Master your senses.
你不能留下任何痕迹
You cannot leave any sign.
我没有
I haven’t.
精彩之极
Impressive.
你的恐惧已被清除了
We have purged your fear.
你能够带领这些人吗
You are ready to lead these men.
你能够成为影武者联盟的成员了
You are ready to become a member of the League of Shadows.
但首先 你必须显示维护正义的意愿
But first, you must demonstrate your commitment to justice.

No.
我不是刽子手
I’m no executioner.
你的同情心 是你的敌人绝不会有的
Your compassion is a weakness your enemies will not share.
所以它尤为重要
That’s why it’s so important.
它使我们有别于敌人
It separates us from them.
你不是想打击罪犯吗 他是个杀人犯
You want to fight criminals. This man is a murderer.
– 他应该受审 – 谁来审
– This man should be tried. – By whom?
那些腐♥败♥官僚
Corrupt bureaucrats?
罪犯无视社会的法律
Criminals mock society’s laws.
这你有切身体会
You know this better than most.
你还无法带领这些人
You cannot lead these men…
除非你已经准备去做击败邪恶所必须做的事
unless you are prepared to do what is necessary to defeat evil.
那我要带这些人去哪儿
And where would I be leading these men?
哥谭
Gotham.
你作为哥谭的宠儿
As Gotham’s favored son…
将是最理想的人选直捣那犯罪的中心
you will be ideally placed to strike at the heart of criminality.
怎么做
How?
哥谭的大限已经到了
Gotham’s time has come.
就像君士坦丁堡和古罗马那样
Like Constantinople or Rome before it
这城市已经成为苦难和不公的滋生地
the city has become a breeding ground for suffering and injustice.
它已经无法拯救了 必须灭亡
It is beyond saving and must be allowed to die.
这就是我们影武者联盟最为重要的任务和职责
This is the most important function of the League of Shadows.
我们履行了几百年的职责
It is one we’ve performed for centuries.
哥谭
Gotham
必须被彻底摧毁
must be destroyed.
你不会相信这些吧
You can’t believe in this.
拉斯·阿·古救过我们 使我们逃离心灵最阴暗的角落
Ra’s al Ghul rescued us from the darkest corners of our own hearts.
他所要的回报 就是勇气 去做我们该做之事
What he asks in return is the courage to do what is necessary.
我会回哥谭去 我会打击这样的罪犯
I will go back to Gotham and I will fight men like this
但我不会做刽子手
but I will not become an executioner.
布鲁斯 听着
Bruce, please.
为了你自己 你已经没有退路了
For your own sake, there is no turning back.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
做我该做之事 我的朋友
What’s necessary, my friend.
我会告诉他 是你救了他的命
I will tell him you saved his life.
韦恩少爷 你走了好一阵了
Master Wayne, you’ve been gone a long time.
的确是
Yes, I have.
你看起来很时髦
You look very fashionable.
除了满身泥
Apart from the mud.
这次回哥谭会待很久吗 先生
Are you coming back to Gotham for long, sir?
需要待多久就待多久
As long as it takes.
我要向哥谭的市民证明
I want to show the people of Gotham…
哥谭市不属于那些罪犯和贪♥官♥
their city doesn’t belong to the criminals and the corrupt.
在经济大萧条时期 你父亲几乎用尽韦恩企业的所有资产
In the depression, your father nearly bankrupted Wayne Enterprises…
来消除贫穷
combating poverty.
他深信 他的表率能激励哥谭的富豪拯救这城市
He believed his example could inspire the wealthy of Gotham to save their city.
成功了吗
Did it?
算是吧
In a way.
他惨遭谋杀 为有钱有势的人敲响警钟
Their murder shocked the wealthy and the powerful into action.
人们的漠不关心 唯有戏剧性大逆转才能唤醒
People need dramatic examples to shake them out of apathy.
以布鲁斯·韦恩的身份没法干这事
I can’t do that as Bruce Wayne.
作为凡人
As a man
作为血肉之躯就可能被忽视 被击败
I’m flesh and blood, I can be ignored, destroyed.
但是成为正义化身
But as a symbol
成为正义化身 我就能坚不可摧
As a symbol, I can be incorruptible.
我就能永恒
I can be everlasting.
什么化身
What symbol?
一种人人皆知
Something elemental…
又令人恐惧的东西
something terrifying.
我想 在你打击恶势力的时候
I assume that as you take on the underworld…
这化身 同样也可以保护你关爱的人免遭恶人报复
this symbol is a persona to protect those you care about from reprisals?
你在担心瑞切尔吗
You’re thinking about Rachel?
说实话 我在担心我自己
Actually, sir, I was thinking of myself.
你告诉过别人我要回来了吗
Have you told anyone I’m coming back?
我不知道 让你起死回生在法律上会有什么后果
I couldn’t figure the legal ramifications of bringing you back from the dead.

Dead?
你失踪七年了
You’ve been gone seven years.
你让人宣布我死亡
You had me declared dead?
厄尔先生一手包办的 他还让公♥司♥上市
Actually, it was Mr. Earle. He’s taking the company public.
他还想卖♥♥掉你的大部分股份呢
He wanted to liquidate your majority shareholding.
那些股份 可值一大笔钱
Those shares are worth quite a bit of money.
好吧 还好我把所有财产都留给你保管了
Well, it’s a good thing I left everything to you, then.
是该庆幸
Quite so, sir.
你可以借用那辆劳斯莱斯 回来的时候加满油就行
And you can borrow the Rolls, if you like. Just bring it back with a full tank.
在我看来 萨兹先生无论对自己和别人都是一个危险
In my opinion, Mr. Zsaz is as much a danger to himself as to others…
对他的康复而言 监狱也许不是最佳场所
and prison is probably not the best environment for his rehabilitation.
– 克瑞恩医生 – 道斯小姐
– Dr. Crane. – Miss Dawes.
你真的认为一个黑社会的杀手不需要进监狱吗
You think a man who butchers people for the mob doesn’t belong in jail?
我的精神评估不是说着玩的 道斯小姐
I would hardly have testified to that otherwise, would I?
法科尼的手下 这已经是第三个被你诊断为疯子
This is the third of Falcone’s thugs you’ve had declared insane
并且改送疯人院了
and moved into your asylum.
看来 黑社会的工作一定很吸引那些疯子
The work offered by organized crime must have an attraction to the insane.
或是贪♥官♥
Or the corrupt.
芬奇先生
Mr. Finch.
我想你该跟道斯小姐核实一下
You should check with Miss Dawes here
你的检察院是否已经授权她指控我了 有这样的指控吗
just what implications your office has authorized her to make. If any.
你干嘛 瑞切尔
What are you doing?
我还想问你呢 卡尔
What are you doing, Carl?
我是为你好
Looking out for you.
这城里一半的人都被法科尼收买♥♥了
Falcone has half the city bought and paid for.
打住吧
Drop it.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
因为 虽然我很希望能够捉拿法科尼 但我更在乎你
Because as much as I care about getting Falcone, I care more about you.
你真好
That’s sweet.
但我们已经结束了
We’ve been through all that.
又是讨厌的蝙蝠
Blessed bat again, sir.
它们肯定是在庄园里筑巢了
They nest somewhere in the grounds.
别再找我帮忙 有人起疑心了
No more favors. Someone is sniffing around.
嗨 说好了你我相互帮忙的 医生
Hey, I scratch your back, you scratch mine, doc.
我帮你把货运进来
I’m bringing in the shipments.
我们是付你钱的
We are paying you for that.
也许付钱不如帮我个忙来得实在
Maybe money isn’t as interesting to me as favors.
我很清楚 我本人对你没有任何威慑 法科尼先生
I am more than aware that you are not intimidated by me, Mr. Falcone.
可你知道我为谁做事 等他来这儿
But you know who I’m working for, and when he gets here
他 他要来哥谭

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!