Now there’s only Alfred.
还有你
And you.
我不会留下 瑞切尔
I’m not staying, Rachel.
你只是回来参加听证会
You’re just back for the hearing.
布鲁斯 我想谁也没办法阻止你去听证会了
Bruce, I don’t suppose there’s any way to convince you not to come.
总得有人 在这听证会上
Someone at this proceeding
代表我的父母
should stand for my parents.
我们都爱你父母 布鲁斯
We all loved your parents, Bruce.
齐尔的罪行不可饶恕
What Chill did is unforgivable.
那你的上司干嘛要放了他
Then why is your boss letting him go?
在狱中 他跟卡曼·法科尼关一个牢房♥
In prison, he shared a cell with Carmine Falcone.
他知道了一些事 愿意出庭作证来换取提前假释
He learned things, and he will testify in exchange for early parole.
瑞切尔 这个人杀了我父母
Rachel, this man killed my parents.
我没法忘了这事
I cannot let that pass.
我需要你理解我 好吗
And I need you to understand that, please.
好吧
Okay.
大萧条对齐尔这样的劳动工人打击最大
The depression hit working people, like Mr. Chill, hardest of all.
他的罪行的确令人发指 可犯罪动机不是贪婪
His crime was appalling, yes, but it was motivated not by greed
而是走投无路
but by desperation.
鉴于他已服刑14年 而且与本检察院积极配合
Given the 14 years served, as well as his extraordinary level of cooperation…
在一件重大案件的调查中表现优异
with one of this office’s most important investigations
我们强烈支持他提前假释的申请
we strongly endorse his petition for early release.
齐尔先生
Mr. Chill?
法官大人
Your Honor
我没有一天不为自己的所作所为感到悔恨
not a day goes by that I don’t wish I could take back what I did.
我的确是走投无路 就像那时的很多人一样
Sure, I was desperate, like a lot of people back then
但这并不能改变我的罪行
but that don’t change what I did.
今天出席听证会的 有一位韦恩家族的成员
I gather there is a member of the Wayne family here today.
他有什么话要说吗
Has he got anything to say?
他从侧门出来了
He’s coming out the side!
他从侧门出来了 各位
He’s coming out the side, guys!
布鲁斯·韦恩
Bruce Wayne!
乔 嗨 乔
Joe! Hey, Joe!
法科尼问候你
Falcone says hi.
走吧 布鲁斯
Come on, Bruce.
我们还是别看了
We don’t need to see this.
我要看
I do.
地方检察官也不明白为什么斐顿法官
The DA couldn’t understand why Judge Faden
执意坚持召开公开听证会
insisted on making the hearing public.
法科尼收买♥♥了法官 好让齐尔有机会被杀
Falcone paid him off to get Chill out in the open.
也许我该感谢他们
Maybe I should thank them.
你不是认真的
You don’t mean that.
如果我是当真的呢
What if I do, Rachel?
该为我父母伸张正义
My parents deserved justice.
你说的并不是正义 你说的是复仇
You’re not talking about justice. You’re talking about revenge.
有时候 两者一样
Sometimes, they’re the same.
它们不一样 布鲁斯
No, they’re never the same.
正义是为了维持社会和谐 复仇只是逞一时之快
Justice is about harmony. Revenge is about you making yourself feel better.
所以需要公正的司法制度
It’s why we have an impartial system.
你们的制度出毛病了
Your system is broken.
你很在乎正义吗 那么别老想着你自己的痛苦
You care about justice? Look beyond your own pain, Bruce.
这城市在堕落
This city is rotting.
他们都以为大萧条是过去的事 其实不是
They talk about the depression as if it’s history. It’s not.
现在的情况比过去更糟
Things are worse than ever here.
法科尼让大街充斥着毒品和犯罪
Falcone floods our streets with crime and drugs
大发不义之财 以至于每天都有齐尔这样的罪犯诞生
preying on the desperate, creating new Joe Chills every day.
虽然法科尼没有亲手杀死你父母 布鲁斯
Falcone may not have killed your parents, Bruce…
但他摧毁了你父母代表的一切
but he’s destroying everything that they stood for.
你想为此感谢他吗 那就去吧
You wanna thank him for that? Here you go.
要找到他并不难 但只要他继续维护坏人的利益
We all know where to find him. As long as he keeps the bad people rich
让好人感到恐惧 就没人能动得了他
and the good people scared, no one’ll touch him.
像你父母那样敢于对抗不公的人 已经消失了
Good people like your parents, who’ll stand against injustice, they’re gone.
当好人都撒手不管的时候 这城市还有什么希望
What chance does Gotham have when the good people do nothing?
我不是你说的好人 瑞切尔
I’m not one of your good people, Rachel.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
这么多年来 我一直想杀他
All these years, I wanted to kill him.
现在没机会了
Now I can’t.
你真让你父亲丢脸
Your father would be ashamed of you.
你比小报上看起来要高 韦恩先生
You’re taller than you look in the tabloids, Mr. Wayne.
没带枪 我好没面子
No gun? I’m insulted.
你只要给我送封感谢信就可以了 我不是来谢你的
You could’ve just sent a thank-you note. I didn’t come here to thank you.
我是来告诉你 这个城市里并非人人都怕你
I came to show you that not everyone in Gotham’s afraid of you.
只有认识我的人才怕我 小子
Only those who know me, kid.
四下看看吧 这儿有两个议员
Look around you. You’ll see two councilmen
一个工会头头 两个下班警♥察♥
a union official, couple off-duty cops
还有一个法官
and a judge.
现在我能毫不犹豫地打爆你脑袋 就在这儿 在他们眼前
I wouldn’t have a second’s hesitation of blowing your head off in front of them.
这种权力是用钱买♥♥不到的
Now, that’s power you can’t buy.
这是恐惧的力量
That’s the power of fear.
我不怕你
I’m not afraid of you.
因为你觉得自己已经毫无牵挂
Because you think you got nothing to lose.
但你没有完全想清楚
But you haven’t thought it through.
你没想过你那在检察院工作的女朋友
You haven’t thought about your lady friend in the DA’s office.
你没想过你那年迈的管家
You haven’t thought about your old butler.
像你这样的人
People from your world
有太多的牵挂
have so much to lose.
现在 你认为因为你老爸老妈被人打死了
Now, you think because your mommy and your daddy got shot
你就了解生活的残酷了 可你不了解
you know about the ugly side of life, but you don’t.
你没尝过绝望的滋味
You’ve never tasted desperate.
你是 是布鲁斯·韦恩 哥谭市的王子
You’re You’re Bruce Wayne, the prince of Gotham.
你得走上一千里 才能找到一个不认识你的人
You’d have to go 1000 miles to meet someone who didn’t know your name.
所以你别 别怒气冲冲跑到这儿来试图向自己证明什么
So don’t come here with your anger, trying to prove something to yourself.
这个世界你永远没法理解
This is a world you’ll never understand.
你总会害怕那些
And you always fear
你不理解的东西
what you don’t understand.
行了
All right.
是的 你有种 小鬼 这我承认
Yeah, you got spirit, kid. I’ll give you that.
比你家老子有种
More than your old man anyway.
在牢里 齐尔跟我说了他那晚是怎么杀你父母的
In the joint, Chill told me about the night he killed your parents.
他说你老爸哀求他饶命
He said your father begged for mercy.
哀求
Begged.
就像条狗
Like a dog.
你应该多给点小费
Should’ve tipped better.
– 这是干嘛 – 买♥♥你的外套
– For what? – Your jacket.
好吧
Okay.
嗨 嗨 嗨
Hey, hey, hey.
送给我吧 多好的衣服呀
Let me have it. It’s a nice coat.
你穿上之后可得小心了
Be careful who sees you with that.
他们会来找我的
They’re gonna come looking for me.
– 谁 – 所有人
– Who? – Everyone.
这
It’s
这真是件好衣服
It’s a nice coat.
当你与罪犯同行的时候 你是不是同情他们
When you lived among the criminals, did you start to pity them?
当我第一次为了不被饿死而偷窃的时候 是的
The first time I stole so that I wouldn ‘t starve, yes.
我失去了许多判断对与错的基本能力
I lost many assumptions about the simple nature of right and wrong.
后来我到处流浪
And when I traveled
我体会到了那种在罪恶面前的恐惧感
I learned the fear before a crime
以及实施犯罪后的快♥感♥
and the thrill of success.
但是我从未变成他们中的一员
But I never became one of them.
蠢货 我才不管你叫什么名字呢
Fool. What do I care what your name is?
你就是一个罪犯
You’re a criminal.
那你去跟这些货物的主人说吧
Tell that to the guy who owned these.
你环游世界 为的是了解罪犯的心理
You’ve traveled the world to understand the criminal mind
战胜自身的恐惧
and conquer your fears.
可是罪犯并没有那么复杂
But a criminal is not complicated.
你真正的恐惧来自你的内心
And what you really fear is inside yourself.
你害怕自己的力量
You fear your own power.
你害怕愤怒
You fear your anger
害怕驱使你行善或者做恶的动力
the drive to do great or terrible things.
现在你得环游你的内心
Now you must journey inwards.
准备好了