Take it easy.
别激动
Take it easy.
拿去吧
Here you go.
没事 没事
It’s fine. It’s fine.
你可以拿去 离开
Now just take it and go.
– 我说首饰 – 嗨
– I said, jewelry. – Hey
托马斯
Thomas!
布鲁斯
Bruce.
没事的
It’s okay.
不要害怕
Don’t be afraid.
是你父亲的吗
Is this your father’s?
没事的
It’s okay.
来吧
Come here.
穿好了
There you go.
没事的
It’s okay.
没事的
It’s okay.
戈登
Gordon.

Hey.
好消息
Good news.
我们抓到他了
We got him, son.
我们会全力帮你
You’re in excellent hands.
会把公♥司♥管理好
We’ll be watching the empire.
等你长大了 再让你接手
When you grow up, it’ll be waiting for you.
我还准备了一些晚饭
I thought I might prepare a little supper.
那好吧
Very well.
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred?
怎么了 少爷
Yes, Master Bruce?
都是我的错
It was my fault, Alfred.
– 我让他们离开的 – 不不不
– I made them leave the theater. – No.
要是我没害怕
lf I hadn’t gotten scared…
这事不能怪你
It was nothing that you did.
都得怪他 怪那打劫的
It was him, and him alone.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我想念他们 我可真想念他们
I miss them, Alfred. I miss them so much.
我也是 少爷
So do I, Master Bruce.
我也是
So do I.
你还在为你父母的死责怪自己吗
And do you still feel responsible for your parents’ death?
愤怒超越了我的内疚
My anger outweighs my guilt.
来吧
Come.
你已经学会用愤怒埋葬内疚了
You have learned to bury your guilt with anger.
我要教你面对它 然后接受现实
I will teach you to confront it and to face the truth.
你已经知道如何战胜六个人
You know how to fight six men.
我们要教你如何打败600个人
We can teach you how to engage 600.
你知道如何让自己消失
You know how to disappear.
可我们要教你真正的隐形
We can teach you to become truly invisible.
隐形
Invisible?
忍♥者都懂得 隐形术需要的是耐心和灵敏
The ninja understands that invisibility is a matter of patience and agility.
时刻眼观六路 耳听八方
Always mind your surroundings.
在忍♥术中会用到炸♥药♥
Ninjitsu employs explosive powders.
作为武器
As weapons?
或是障眼法
Or distractions.
戏剧性和障眼法都是有力的武器
Theatricality and deception are powerful agents.
必须让你的对手觉得 你不只是一个凡人
You must become more than just a man in the mind of your opponent.
他是谁
Who is he?
曾是个农民
He was a farmer.
后来为了抢夺邻居的田地 成了一个杀人犯
Then he tried to take his neighbor’s land and became a murderer.
现在他是阶下囚
Now he is a prisoner.
他会有什么下场
What’ll happen to him?
受惩罚 不能容忍♥犯罪
Justice. Crime cannot be tolerated.
罪犯因为社会的谅解而越发变得肆无忌惮
Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society’s understanding.
你父母的死不是你的错
Your parents’ death was not your fault.
是你父亲的错
It was your father’s.
愤怒改变不了你父亲没有反抗这个事实
Anger does not change the fact that your father failed to act.
那劫匪有枪
The man had a gun.
那会阻止你吗
Would that stop you?
我受过训练
I’ve had training.
训练不是重点
The training is nothing!
意志才重要
Will is everything!
抗争的意志
The will to act.
认输吧
Yield.
你还没打败我
You haven’t beaten me.
为了砍人 你把有利的位置给放弃了
You have sacrificed sure footing for a killing stroke.
摩擦胸口
Rub your chest.
你的胳膊自然会暖和起来
Your arms will take care of themselves.
你比你的父亲坚强
You are stronger than your father.
你不认识我父亲
You didn’t know my father.
可我知道愤怒是你的动力
But I know the rage that drives you.
那种不可思议的愤怒 纠缠着悲痛
That impossible anger strangling the grief…
直到对所爱之人的记忆 慢慢的
until the memory of your loved one is just…
侵蚀着你的血管
poison in your veins.
然后突然有一天 你会希望你爱的人根本没有存在过
And one day, you catch yourself wishing the person you loved had never existed
这样你才不会感到悲痛
so you’d be spared your pain.
我并不是一直住在这山里
I wasn’t always here in the mountains.
我有过妻子
Once, I had a wife.
是我的至爱
My great love.
可她被夺去了生命
She was taken from me.
跟你一样 我最终认识到 对于那些无法无天的恶人
Like you, I was forced to learn there are those without decency
必须打击 毫不犹豫 绝不手软
who must be fought without hesitation, without pity.
愤怒给了你巨大的力量
Your anger gives you great power.
可一旦过头 也会毁了你
But if you let it, it will destroy you…
我就差点被毁了
as it almost did me.
什么平息了愤怒
What stopped it?
复仇
Vengeance.
这对我没用
That’s no help to me.
为什么 布鲁斯
Why, Bruce?
为什么不替你的父母报仇
Why could you not avenge your parents?
听证会以后 你是直接回普林斯顿呢 少爷
Will you be heading back to Princeton after the hearing, sir…
还是听我的劝 在这儿多待一两天
or can I persuade you to stay on for a day or two?
我不会回去了
I’m not heading back at all.
你不喜欢那儿
You don’t like it there?
我挺喜欢那儿
I like it fine.
只是校方不喜欢我
They just don’t feel the same way.
我把主卧室收拾好了
I’ve prepared the master bedroom.
不用
No.
我那间就行了
My room will be fine.
别怪我多嘴 韦恩庄园是你的家
With all due respect, sir, Wayne Manor is your house.
不 阿尔弗雷德 是我父亲的家
No, Alfred, it’s my father’s house.
你父亲死了 韦恩少爷
Your father is dead.
这地方像坟墓
This place is a mausoleum.
要是照我的意思 我宁愿把它一砖一瓦的全部拆掉
If I have my way, I’ll pull the damn thing down brick by brick.
这房♥子 韦恩少爷 曾经住过你们家族六代人
This house, Master Wayne, has sheltered six generations of your family.
你干嘛那么在乎 阿尔弗雷德 又不是你家
Why do you give a damn, Alfred? It’s not your family.
我在乎 是因为有个好人托付我照顾…
I give a damn because a good man once made me responsible
一个他在这个世界上最疼爱的人
for what was most precious to him in the whole world.
道斯小姐会开车送你去听证会
Miss Dawes has offered to drive you to the hearing.
她也许会劝你不要去
She probably hopes to talk you out of going.
我应该把过去的事连同我父母一起埋葬吗 阿尔弗雷德
Should I just bury the past out there with my parents, Alfred?
我可不敢指点你该怎么处理过去的事情
I wouldn’t presume to tell you what to do with your past, sir.
可你得知道 我们大家都在关心着 你要怎样度过自己的将来
Just know that there are those of us who care about what you do with your future.
还没对我失去信心吗
Haven’t given up on me yet?
从来没有
Never.
阿尔弗雷德还是把炼乳藏在架子的顶层
Alfred still keeps the condensed milk on the top shelf.
他难道还没发现 你已经够得着了吗
Hasn’t he noticed you’re tall enough to reach now?
我猜是老♥习♥惯改不了了吧
Old habits die hard, I guess.
– 他以前也没难倒我们 – 是啊
– Never used to stop us anyway. – No, it didn’t.
你妈妈好吗
How’s your mom?
她挺想念这儿
She misses this place.
我也是
So do I.
是的
Yeah.
可这儿物是人非 再也不是以前的样子了
But it’s nothing without the people who made it what it was.
只剩阿尔弗雷德了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!