that are running loose out there. Come on!
但愿你不是消防大队的一员
I hope you’re not a member of the fire brigade.
韦恩少爷 韦恩少爷
Master Wayne! Master Wayne!
你做那些俯卧撑有什么用 如果连根该死的木头都抬不起
What is the point of all those pushups if you can’t even lift a bloody log?
我都干了些什么呀
What have I done, Alfred?
家族的一切
Everything my family
父亲的心血
my father, built
韦恩的遗产不光是砖头和水泥 少爷
The Wayne legacy is more than bricks and mortar, sir.
我本想拯救哥谭
I wanted to save Gotham.
可失败了
I failed.
我们为什么摔跤
Why do we fall, sir?
是为了学会自己爬起来
So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.
还没对我丧失信心吗
You still haven’t given up on me?
从来没有
Never.
趴下
Down!
滥用暴♥力♥ 警♥察♥滥用暴♥力♥
Harassment! I see harassment!
也许你想见识更暴♥力♥的 是吗
Maybe you’d like to see some excessive force?
拿枪的疯子
Madman with a gun.
警♥察♥全力围捕犯人 场面非常混乱 愤怒的居民情绪有些失控
With residents furious at the unprecedented show of police strength to round up the inmates
小姐 我们马上要升桥了
We’re about to raise these bridges.
警官 我是哥谭市检察院的 让我过去
Officer, I am a Gotham City district attorney. Let me pass.
– 你给我闭嘴 – 嗨 弗拉斯 冷静
– Just shut up! – Hey, Flass, cool it!
把这些人挡回去
Hold these people back.
嗨 戈登 有人要见你
Hey, Gordon. Somebody here to see you.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我们共同的朋友让我交给你
Our friend sent me with this.
它能解克瑞恩的毒
It counteracts Crane’s toxin.
希望你不会用到
Hopefully you won’t need it.
除非有人能够把那玩意儿散到空气中
Not unless he’s got some way of getting that crap into the air.
好吧 最后一辆过桥
All right, last one across.
好了各位 不到三分钟这桥就要升起来了
People, they want this bridge up in no more than three minutes!
你最好在大桥升起之前离开这个岛 巡警
Better get you off the island before they raise the bridges. Patrolman!

Go!
我找不到妈妈
I can’t find my mom.

Hey!
你这是在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
先生们
Gentlemen
传达讯号♥的时间到了
time to spread the word.
这个讯号♥就是
And the word is…
恐慌
panic.
我的天 水压一下子升高了
Jesus. The pressure, it’s spiking.
就在那儿
Right there.
那总水管就在纳罗斯岛下面
That water main is right under the Narrows.
没事了
It’s okay.
我是洛布局长
This is Commissioner Loeb.
快点 那边的人快回话
Come on, somebody talk to me.
快啊
Come on!
听见吗 我是戈登
Loeb, Loeb. This is Gordon.
那儿在搞什么鬼
What the hell is going on?
我们需要增援 战术小组 特警 防暴警♥察♥
We need reinforcements. TAC teams, SWAT, riot cops!
戈登 城里所有的防暴警♥察♥都在岛上 在你那儿
Gordon! All the city’s riot police are on the island with you!
可他们一点用处都没有
Well, they’re completely incapacitated!
没事了 没事了 没人会伤害你
It’s okay, it’s okay. No one’s gonna hurt you.
谁说不会伤害
Of course they are!
克瑞恩
Crane?
不 稻草人
No. Scarecrow.
戈登
Gordon
我这儿已经派不出人了
there’s nobody left to send in.
只剩下我一个
So I’m on my own?
纳罗斯岛快要被扯碎了
The Narrows is tearing itself to pieces.
这只是开始 如果他们将毒药释放到整座城市
This is just the beginning. If they hit the whole city
整个哥谭都会被全民恐慌扯得粉碎
there’s nothing to stop Gotham tearing itself apart.
他们怎么做得到
How are they gonna do that?
他们会用火车
The train.
单轨铁路 顺着水管通向韦恩大厦地下的中枢
The monorail follows the water mains to the central hub beneath Wayne Tower.
要是他们把机器弄进韦恩站
If the machine gets to the station
就会引发连锁反应 把城里的所有的水都蒸发
it’ll cause a chain reaction that’ll vaporize the city’s water supply.
那样哥谭就被毒素笼罩
Covering Gotham in this poison.
我去阻止他把那机器装上火车 可需要你帮忙
I’m gonna stop him from loading that train, but I may need your help.
– 帮什么忙 – 手排档会开吗
– What do you need? – Can you drive stick?
你们在这儿
There you are!
唯一让我们恐惧的
There is nothing to fear…
就是恐惧本身
but fear itself!
我是来拯救你们的
I am here to help!
蝙蝠侠会救我们的 他会来的
Batman will save us. He’ll come.
他会来的
He’ll come.
别偷看
Don’t peek.
我是戈登 准备把桥降下来
This is Gordon. Prepare to lower the bridge.
我说过他会来的
I told you he’d come.
等等
Wait.
你也许会死
You could die.
至少告诉我你的名字
At least tell me your name.
关键不是看内心
It’s not who I am underneath
而是看我的所作所为
but what I do that defines me.
布鲁斯
Bruce?
噢 你还真听我的建议演戏了 真听话
Well, well. You took my advice about theatricality a bit literally.
该结束了
It ends here.
你和警♥察♥也许快完了
For you and the police, maybe.
可我还得对付哥谭剩下的人
My fight, however, lies with the rest of Gotham.
好了 失陪了 整座城市等着我摧毁
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a city to destroy.
难道我打不过你两个手下
I can’t beat two of your pawns?
如你所愿
As you wish.
全球定位已上线
GPS online.
现在距离100码
In 100 yards.
先生们
Gentlemen.
这是谁下的命令
Who the hell authorized this?
距离韦恩大厦 三英里
Distance to Wayne Tower, three miles.
高压竖直管道移♥动♥时把水管都炸开了
The pressure’s moving along the mains, blowing the pipes.
如果高压到了这儿
If that pressure reaches us
那么贯穿全城的供水系统将会崩溃
the water supply right across the whole city is gonna blow!
在下一个交叉口 右转
At the next intersection, turn right.
你不吸取教训
You will never learn.
抱歉
Sorry.
还是老招式 难到你没有新招吗
Familiar. Don’t you have anything new?
这招怎样
How about this?!
您已到达韦恩大厦
You have arrived at Wayne Tower.
疏散大楼里的人
Evacuate the building.
我们就在中心顶部 它马上要爆♥炸♥了
We’re on top of the main hub and it’s gonna blow.
武器系统启动
Weapons system activated.
这车够靓
Nice ride.
武器就绪
Armed.
不要怕 布鲁斯
Don’t be afraid, Bruce.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
你只是一个披着斗篷的凡人
You are just an ordinary man in a cape.
所以你没法抗击不公
That’s why you couldn’t fight injustice,
所以你没法让这火车停下
that’s why you can’t stop this train.
谁说我要让火车停下
Who said anything about stopping it?
太好了
Yes!
就算你眼观六路 也无济于事了
You never learned to mind your surroundings!
你终于学会 必须做该做之事了吗
Have you finally learned to do what is necessary?
我不会杀你的
I won’t kill you
但我也不必救你
but I don’t have to save you.
会议已经开始了
The meeting’s already started.
什么 会议
What meeting?
福克斯 我记得已经解雇你了
Fox, I seem to remember firing you.
没错
You did.
我有新职位了
I got another job.
你的
Yours.
是谁任命的
On whose authority?
蝙蝠侠也许占据了头版头条
Batman may have made the front page…
可布鲁斯·韦恩被挪到了第八版

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!