All kinds of funds and brokerages.
说来挺复杂
It’s a bit technical.
最重要的是
The key thing is…
我们公♥司♥前途无量
our company’s future is secure.
很好
Great.
她醉得连车都上不了了
A little the worse for wear, I’m afraid.
计划是什么 克瑞恩
What was the plan, Crane?
你们打算怎么让毒素进入空气
How were you gonna get your toxin into the air?
稻草人 稻草人
Scarecrow. Scarecrow.
你为谁做事 克瑞恩
Who were you working for, Crane?
已经太晚了
Oh, it’s too late.
你阻止不了了
You can’t stop it now.
给你
Here.
生日快乐 布鲁斯 谢谢 谢谢
Happy birthday, Bruce. Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢你送的东西
And thank you for that item.
别客气
You’re welcome.
– 你一定会派上用处的 – 已经用了
– I know you’ll put it to good use. – I already have.
如果要大规模生产的话 需要多久
How long would it take to manufacture on a large scale?
几星期 怎么
Weeks. Why?
有人计划用供水系统来散播这种毒素
Somebody’s planning to disperse the toxin using the water supply.
那是吸入剂 供水系统传播不了
The water supply won’t help you disperse an inhalant.
什么
What?
除非有一台足够强劲的微波发射器
Unless you have a microwave emitter powerful enough…
把水管里的所有的水都蒸发掉
to vaporize all the water in the mains.
就像韦恩企业刚失踪的那种微波发射器
A microwave emitter like the one Wayne Enterprises just misplaced.
刚失踪的
Misplaced?
因为我问了太多问题 厄尔刚刚把我给炒了
Earle just fired me for asking too many questions about it.
你现在立刻回到韦恩企业 开始大批量生产那解药
Go back to Wayne Enterprises now and start making more of that antidote.
我想警♥察♥用得上 而且越多越好 好吗
The police are gonna need as much as they can get their hands on.
可我的安全出入证被收回了
My security clearance has been revoked.
这难不倒你这样的人 对吗
That wouldn’t stop a man like you, would it?
应该难不倒
I suppose not.
– 布鲁斯 这来了一位客人 你一定得见见 – 现在不行 戴妮
– Bruce, there’s somebody you must meet. – Not now, Mrs. Delane.
好了 但愿我能念对
Now, am I pronouncing this right…
先生叫拉斯·阿·古
Mr. Ra’s al Ghul?
你不是拉斯·阿·古
You’re not Ra’s al Ghul.
我看着他死的
I watched him die.
可是拉斯·阿·古是不朽之神
But is Ra’s al Ghul immortal?
他的功力是超自然的
Are his methods supernatural?
或是用雕虫小技掩盖你的真实身份 拉斯
Or cheap parlor tricks to conceal your true identity, Ra’s?
像你这样一个每天晚上在哥谭的房♥顶上乱窜的人
Surely a man who spends his nights scrambling over the rooftops of Gotham…
不会介意我的双重身份
wouldn’t begrudge me dual identities.
我救了你的命
I saved your life.
我警告过你不能手下留情 布鲁斯
I warned you about compassion, Bruce.
这是你我的事
Your quarrel is with me.
放其他人走
You let these people go.
你完全可以自己跟他们说明情况
You are welcome to explain the situation to them.
大家注意
Everyone.
都听好了
Everybody?

I…
我想谢谢大家的到来 以及喝光了我家里的酒
I want to thank you all for coming here tonight and drinking all of my booze.
不 说真的
No, really.
作为韦恩家族成员的好处就是
There’s a thing about being a Wayne…
从来不缺白吃白喝的朋友 就像你们
that you’re never short of a few freeloaders, like yourselves…
你们令我蓬荜生辉 所以这一杯敬你们 谢谢
to fill up your mansion with. So here’s to you people. Thank you.
够了 布鲁斯
That’s enough, Bruce.
我还没说完呢
I’m not finished.
敬你们这帮
To all of you…
这帮伪君子 敬你们这帮两面派…
All of you phonies, all of you two-faced friends
这帮阿谀奉承的马屁精 露着龅牙朝我假笑
you sycophantic suck-ups who smile through your teeth at me…
拜托 让我安静一下
please, leave me in peace.
拜托 快走
Please go.
别再笑了 我不开玩笑 快走吧
Stop smiling, it’s not a joke. Please leave.
派对结束了 滚吧
The party’s over, get out.
韦恩家族到你这一代就变种了 韦恩先生
The apple has fallen very far from the tree, Mr. Wayne.
挺有趣
Amusing.
可毫无意义 这些人都活不多久了
But pointless. None of these people have long to live.
你在疯人院干的事逼得我动手
Your antics at the asylum have forced my hand.
那么克瑞恩的确为你做事
So Crane was working for you.
他的毒素是从我们那蓝色花的有机化合物中提炼的
His toxin is derived from the organic compound found in our blue flowers.
他将其做成武器
He was able to weaponize it.
可他不是影武者联盟的成员
He’s not a member of the League of Shadows?
当然不是 他以为我们的计划是控制城市 勒索赎金
Of course not. He thought our plan was to hold the city to ransom.
可实际上 你们是想把克瑞恩的毒药投遍全城
But really, you are gonna release Crane’s poison on the entire city.
然后看着哥谭市在一片恐惧中分崩离析
Then watch Gotham tear itself apart through fear.
你会毁灭数百万条生命
You’re gonna destroy millions of lives.
只有愤世嫉俗之人才会觉得这也叫生活 韦恩
Only a cynical man would call what these people have “lives,” Wayne.
犯罪 绝望
Crime. Despair.
真正的生命里不该有这些
This is not how man was supposed to live.
影武者联盟一直致力于阻止人类走向堕落
The League of Shadows has been a check against human corruption
已有数千年了
for thousands of years.
我们毁灭了罗马 把瘟疫老鼠装进商船
We sacked Rome. Loaded trade ships with plague rats.
将伦敦烧成了灰烬
Burned London to the ground.
每一次 只要有一种文明腐朽到了极点
Every time a civilization reaches the pinnacle of its decadence
我们就清除它 恢复平衡
we return to restore the balance.
哥谭还没不可救药
Gotham isn’t beyond saving.
再给我一些时间 这儿还有好人
Give me more time. There are good people here.
你还在维护这么腐♥败♥的城市
You’re defending a city so corrupt
她的所有机构已被我们层层渗透
we have infiltrated every level of its infrastructure.
该上场了
Time to play.
我在那座监狱里发现你时 你迷失了方向
When I found you in that jail, you were lost.
可我对你有信心
But I believed in you.
我赶走了你的恐惧 为你指出一条路
I took away your fear, and I showed you a path.
你是我最棒的学生
You were my greatest student.
你本该待在我的身边 并肩拯救世界
It should be you standing by my side, saving the world.
我要待在我该待的地方
I’ll be standing where I belong.
在你和哥谭的人♥民♥之间
Between you and the people of Gotham.
没人能救哥谭
No one can save Gotham.
森林不断疯长 那么一场大火也就在所难免了
When a forest grows too wild, a purging fire is inevitable and natural.
明天 全世界将惊恐地目睹这个城市自我毁灭
Tomorrow the world will watch in horror as its greatest city destroys itself.
这次回归和谐的道路 终将畅通无阻
The movement back to harmony will be unstoppable this time.
你们袭击过哥谭
You attacked Gotham before?
当然
Of course.
千百年来 我们的武器已经越来越先进
Over the ages our weapons have grown more sophisticated.
对哥谭我们用了新武器 就是经济
With Gotham we tried a new one. Economics.
不过 我们当时却低估了某些哥谭市民的力量
But we underestimated certain of Gotham’s citizens
比如你父母
such as your parents.
他们被自己想要帮助的对象中的一员 开枪打死
Gunned down by one of the very people they were trying to help.
当人们饥饿难耐的时候 人人都能变成罪犯
Create enough hunger and everyone becomes a criminal.
他们的死唤醒了市民的自救意识
Their deaths galvanized the city into saving itself
从此以后 哥谭得以苟延残喘
and Gotham has limped on ever since.
我们回来终结这任务
We are back to finish the job.
这一次不会有什么大善人挡我们道了
And this time no misguided idealists will get in the way.
你就像你父亲 缺乏勇气去做你必须做的事
Like your father, you lack the courage to do all that is necessary.
如果有人阻碍真正的正义
If someone stands in the way of true justice
你就该跑到他们后面 一刀刺入他的心脏
you simply walk up behind them and stab them in the heart.
我要阻止你
I am gonna stop you.
你就是学不会
You never did learn…
眼观六路 耳听八方
to mind your surroundings.
正义就是平衡
Justice is balance.
你烧了我的家 留下我自生自灭
You burned my house and left me for dead.
现在扯平了
Consider us even.
确保没有人逃出来
No one comes out. Make sure.
全都逃了吗
They’re all gone?
高度设防区逃了多少犯人
How many from maximum security?
他们全都逃了
Every one of them.
连环杀手 强♥奸♥犯
Serial killers, rapists.
让他们把桥升起来 谁都不能逃出这个岛
Raise the bridges. We don’t want any getting off the island.
好 我会去办的
Yeah, I’ll raise the bridges
等我先把所有警力调回来 抓住那些变♥态♥杀人狂
when I get every available unit out here to catch the homicidal maniacs
他们逃得正欢呢 快点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!