蝙蝠侠:侠影之谜
瑞切尔 给我看看
Rachel, let me see.
我能看看吗
Can I see?
谁找到归谁 这是我找到的
Finders keepers. And I found it.
这是我家的花♥园♥
In my garden.
谁找到归谁
Finders keepers.
布鲁斯
Bruce?
布鲁斯
Bruce?
妈妈 阿尔弗雷德先生
Mom! Mr. Alfred!
你做梦了 是吗
Did you have dream?
噩梦
Nightmare.
比这地方更可怕么
Worse than this place?
他们要跟你干一架
They are going to fight you.
– 又要打 – 直到打死你
– Again? – Until they kill you.
干脆在吃早饭前打死我
Can they kill me before breakfast?
你下地狱了 小子
You are in hell, little man.
而我就是大魔王
And I am the devil.
你不是大魔王
You’re not the devil.
而是沙包
You’re practice.
关禁闭
Solitary.
– 为什么 – 保护犯人
– Why? – For protection.
我才不需要保护
I don’t need protection.
是保护他们
Protection for them.
进去
Get in.
打击罪犯真是迫不及待呀
Are you so desperate to fight criminals…
不惜把自己关进监狱跟他们单挑
…that you lock yourself in to take them on one at a time?
其实 他们一共七个人
Actually, there were seven of them.
我数了 六个 韦恩先生
I counted six, Mr. Wayne.
你怎么知道我叫什么
How do you know my name?
世界太小了 像布鲁斯·韦恩这样的人不可能消失
The world is too small for someone like Bruce Wayne to disappear…
再怎么沉沦还是会浮出水面
…no matter how deep he chooses to sink.
你是谁
Who are you?
在下名叫杜卡达 可却代表拉斯·阿·古
My name is merely Ducard, but I speak for Ra’s al Ghul
他是连黑帮都无比敬畏的人物
a man greatly feared by the criminal underworld.
他能为你指一条路
A man who can offer you a path.
你凭什么觉得我需要指路
What makes you think I need a path?
你这样的人来这是自愿的
Someone like you is only here by choice.
你正在探索犯罪团伙的世界
You have been exploring the criminal fraternity…
不过不管你当初出于什么目的
…but whatever your original intentions
现在你已经完全迷失了
you have become truly lost.
可拉斯·阿·古能指出什么样的路
And what path can Ra’s al Ghul offer?
一条跟他们一样仇恨邪恶的路
The path of a man who shares his hatred of evil…
一条真正伸张正义的路
…and wishes to serve true justice.
一条影武者联盟之路
The path of the League of Shadows.
你们就是义警而已
You’re vigilantes.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
义警惩罚罪人 只是为了满足自己的快♥感♥
A vigilante is just a man lost in the scramble for his own gratification.
他可能会被人击败 关进牢里
He can be destroyed or locked up.
不过 如果你能超越自己不做一个凡人
But if you make yourself more than just a man…
如果你让自己执著于一个信念
…if you devote yourself to an ideal…
如果他们无法阻止你
and if they can’t stop you…
那你就成为了截然不同的存在
then you become something else entirely.
变成什么
Which is?
一个传奇 韦恩先生
Legend, Mr. Wayne.
明天 你就要出狱了
Tomorrow, you will be released.
如果你已厌倦与窃贼争斗 如果你想有所成就的话
If you are bored of brawling with thieves and want to achieve something
东边的山坡上 有一种罕见的蓝色花朵
there is a rare blue flower that grows on the eastern slopes.
摘下其中的一朵
Pick one of these flowers.
如果你能把它带到山巅之上
If you can carry it to the top of the mountain…
也许就能找到最初想要找的东西
you may find what you were looking for in the first place.
那么 我最初要找什么
And what was I looking for?
只有你自己知道
Only you can know that.
掉头回去 快回去吧
You turn back. You go back.
拉斯·阿·古
Ra’s al Ghul?
慢着
Wait.
你在找什么
What are you seeking?
我在找
I seek…
惩恶扬善的门路
the means to fight injustice.
用恐惧
To turn fear…
去对抗那些制♥造♥恐惧的人
against those who prey on the fearful.
要控制别人内心的恐惧
To manipulate the fears in others…
首先要驾驭自己的恐惧
you must first master your own.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready to begin?
我连站都站不稳
I can I can barely stand.
死神不会等着你准备
Death does not wait for you to be ready!
死神不体谅人也不公平
Death is not considerate or fair!
你得明白 在这儿你面对的就是死神
And make no mistake, here you face death.
虎势
Tiger.
柔术
Jujitsu.
豹指
Panther.
你挺灵巧 可这不是跳舞
You’re skilled. But this is not a dance.
你的确害怕
And you are afraid.
可不是怕我
But not of me.
告诉我们 韦恩先生
Tell us, Mr. Wayne
你到底害怕什么
what do you fear?
布鲁斯
Bruce?
别怕 别怕
It’s okay. It’s okay.
你没事的
You’ll be okay.
要叫辆救护车吗 韦恩老爷
Will we be needing an ambulance, Master Wayne?
我帮他接骨头 然后带他照X光
No, I’ll set the bone and take him for an x-ray later.
是 老爷
Very good, sir.
– 真抱歉 老爷 我说过 – 不用担心 他没事的
– I’m very sorry, sir. I’ve told… – Don’t worry. It’s fine.
摔得够呛 是吧 少爷
Took quite a fall, didn’t we, Master Bruce?
我们为什么摔跤 布鲁斯
And why do we fall, Bruce?
是为了学会自己爬起来
So we can learn to pick ourselves up.
只受了点轻伤 轻微骨折而已
Just a little fall. It’s just a small fracture.
又是蝙蝠吗
The bats again?
你知道它们为什么袭击你 不是吗
You know why they attacked you, don’t you?
因为它们怕你
They were afraid of you.
它们怕我
Afraid of me?
所有生物都会害怕
All creatures feel fear.
那些吓人的也怕
Even the scary ones?
它们怕得更厉害
Especially the scary ones.
给你看样东西
I got something to show you.
你觉得你妈妈会喜欢吗
You think your mother will like them?
当然
Yeah.
该起床了吧
I think it’s time to get up.
再睡会儿
Maybe.
不许赖床
No going back to bed.
这火车是你造的 爸
Did you build this train, Dad?
高谭市对韦恩家族很好 但这城市日渐没落
Gotham’s been good to our family, but the city’s been suffering.
那些不如我们幸运的人日子过得很艰难
People less fortunate than us have been enduring very hard times.
所以我们建造了 一套全新 价廉的公共交通系统连接整个城市
So we built a new, cheap, public transportation system to unite the city.
而城市中♥央♥
And at the center…
韦恩大厦
Wayne Tower.
你在那儿上班吗
Is that where you work?
不 我在医院上班
No, I work at the hospital.
我把公♥司♥的经营交给更能胜任的人
I leave the running of our company to much better men.
胜任
Better?
对公♥司♥更感兴趣的人
Well more interested men.
我们能走吗
Can we go?
拜托
Please.
好 我们走吧
Okay. Let’s go.
怎么了 布鲁斯
What’s wrong, Bruce?
不 不 是我要走
No, no. It was me.
我想吸点新鲜空气
I just needed some fresh air.
歌♥剧又长又闷真没劲 对吗 布鲁斯
A little bit of opera goes a long way. Right, Bruce?
好了 我们走
Come on. Let’s go.
钱包 首饰 快交出来
Wallets, jewelry. Come on, fast.
– 先别急 – 快点
– That’s fine. – Fast.
别激动

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!