我跟你没恩怨 蝙蝠侠
Don’t owe you squat, Bats.
劳顿 你我之间的事可以稍后再解决
Lawton? We can settle our business later.
小丑在哪里
Now, where’s the Joker?
他和小丑女拿了手锤 然后消失了
He and Harley took their mallet and disappeared.
他把炸♥弹♥藏在手锤内
That’s where he’s hidden the bomb.
喂喂 试音 喂喂
Sibilance, testing. Sibilance.
我知道你能看到我 蝙蝠侠
I know you can see me, Bats.
希望你带来了保护措施 因为我将给哥谭市
Hope you brought protection because I’m about to give Gotham…
一次有瑕疵的终极之爱
…a terminal case of tainted love…
真的会燃烧起来
…and it’s really gonna burn.
为了防止你阻止我
And just in case you were thinking of stopping me…
我邀请了一些朋友来参加这次大爆♥炸♥
…I figured I’d invite some friends to my big blow-out.
[为邓特投票]
停下
Stop.
拜托了
Please?
我要找到小丑 阻止炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
I need to find Joker and stop that bomb.
祝你好运 老兄
Good luck with that, mate.
得离开这里
Gotta get out of here.
对 但有什么方法可以让我们远离爆♥炸♥
Yeah, but what’ll get us far enough to escape that blast?
真方便
Well, isn’t that convenient?
别挡路 衰人
Out of my way, loser.
不 不要 劳顿 那是我的直升机
Oh, no, you don’t, Lawton. That’s my ride.
我们中只有一人可以离开 可惜不是你
Only one of us is getting out of here and it ain’t you.
我会复仇的 劳顿
I’ll get you for this, Lawton!
关上大门
Get those gates closed.
我们的后援呢
Where’s our backup?
这就是我所说的后援
Now that’s what I call backup.
一切尽在掌握 蝙蝠侠 你可以
We’ve got it under control, Batman. You can take…
我在自言自语
And I’m talking to myself.
又这样
Again.
和我同路吗 帅哥
Going my way, handsome?
真帅
Cute kid.
但愿她当了孤儿后 不会觉得太难过
Hope she doesn’t take being an orphan too hard.
该死
Holy crap!
你知道她会害死我们 对吧
You know she’s gonna kill us, right?
该死的油门踏板在哪里
Where’s the fricking gas pedal?
当然 他有时会打我
Sure. He smacks me around sometimes…
但你总是伤害我
…but you’re the one who’s always hurting me.
现在我要伤害你
Now I’m gonna hurt you.
听到这个就阻止我
Stop me if you’ve heard this one.
听我说
Listen to me.
小丑女 炸♥弹♥
Harley, the bomb.
[切断红线]
对于不是蝙蝠侠的人来说
For someone who’s not Batman…
你真的很讨厌
…you’ve been a real pain in my ass. Ha-ha-ha.
平手 新男友
Deuces, new guy.
请坐 小甜心
Have a seat, pudding.

Bang!
沃勒
Waller.
你派那支自杀小队去阿卡姆时就知道他们会乱来
You knew when you sent your little suicide squad into Arkham, they’d go off script.
只是你而已
Oh, it’s just you.
当你的炸♥弹♥制不住他们时 你想用特别犯罪组来制住他们
When your bombs didn’t ice them, you figured the S.C.U. would.
所有这一切 只为了杀死谜语人
All that, just so you could kill the Riddler.
这么说吧 有失才有得
Let’s just say I break a lot of eggs to make an omelet.
因为你的错失 谜语人逃脱了
And because you’re a messy cook, the Riddler was able to escape.
是我粗心大意
I got careless.
我的人下次会抓到尼格玛 没有下一次了
My men will get Nigma next time. There is no next time.
没有 我们是美国政♥府♥
No? We’re the U.S. government.
谁会告发我们 那些罪犯吗 谁会相信他们
Who’s going to blow the whistle on us? The convicts? Who’d believe them?
你吗
You? Heh.
你打算写博客来揭发我们吗 我想你不会
You going to start a blog and expose us? I don’t think so.
你输了 蝙蝠侠
That’s checkmate, Batman.
我警告你
I’m warning you.
够了
Enough.
你那个丑恶的小城不是需要你回去吗
Don’t they need you back in your squalid little city?
他们没找到小丑的尸体吧
They never did find the Joker’s body, did they?
混混
Punk.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfu…

Bang.
蝙蝠侠:突袭阿卡姆

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!