Then why has the Special Crimes unit been called in to protect the medical center?
说不定双面人长了痔疮
Maybe Two-Face got a pair of hemorrhoids.
我们要走了
We’re out of here.
请不要爆♥炸♥ 请不要爆♥炸♥ 请
Please don’t explode. Please don’t explode. Please don’t explode.
闭嘴 医疗中心在哪里
Shut up. Where’s that medical center?
这里依然处于黄色警报中
We’re still on yellow alert.
你听到动静了吗
You hear something?
我去看看
Let me check.
嘿 还记得当时疯帽人
Hey, remember that time when Mad Hatter…
斯密提
Smitty?
斯密提 嘿
Smitty? Boo.
斯密提
Smitty!
举起手来
Put your hands in the air!
轰隆
And boom.
我会穿上舒服点的衣服
I’m just going to slip into something more comfortable.
不许偷看
So no peeking.
[医疗中心 特别犯罪组]
我们是特种反罪部队
This is the Special Crimes unit.
投降 然后返回你的牢房♥
Surrender and return to your cells.
开火
Light them up!
真有用
That worked well.
就像即将被绞死的人 我们走途无路了
Then like the hanged man, we are at the end of our rope.
我真的很恨你
Wow, I hate you. Unh!
晚点再谢我们 衰人
You can thank us later, losers.
你没事吗 算是吧
You all right? Somewhat.
你能来 真是太好了
Glad you made it.
最好值得我们这样做
This better be good.
他知道如何解除炸♥弹♥
He knows how to turn off the bombs.
看起来很眼熟吧
Look familiar?
我能搞定 但你们得带我进去医疗中心
I can do it, but you’ve got to get me into the medical center.
在沃勒搞明白之前 我们有差不多五分钟的时间
We got maybe five minutes before Waller figures out what’s what.
我们一定要进去那个房♥间 否则就死定了
We get to that room or we’re dead.
应该要带一辆坦克来
Should’ve brought a tank.
我们有一辆
We have one.
我惧高
No heights.
你在开玩笑 我说了我惧高
You’re joking. I said, no heights!
我会引导你 相信我
I’ll guide you. Trust me.
我不正常 但这实在太疯狂了
I’m crazy, but that’s just nuts!
快点
Step on it.
右转
Go to the right.
走吧
Let’s move.
我们赢了吗
Did we win?
让我们看看 我们需要启动这个 这是作后备用的
Let’s see now. We’ll need this on. This for back-up.
拿把椅子过来
Grab a chair.
你到底怎样解除炸♥弹♥
How do you diffuse this bomb, exactly?
用电击
It’s the electroshock.
你说什么
It’s the what now?
我要让一千伏特的电通过你们的脑部 把炸♥弹♥烧毁
I’m gonna run 1 000 volts through your heads and fry your bombs.
很好 把椅子放在电椅周围
Good. Put the chairs in a circle here around Old Sparky.
我喜欢电击 这是脑部指压按♥摩♥
Oh, I love electroshock! It’s a shiatsu massage for your brain.
把头罩取下来
Lose those.
我会留意外面的情况
I’ll keep a lookout.
来了更多警♥察♥和直升机
More cops. Choppers too.
会成功吗
This’ll work?
或者会令你僵直阵挛发作
Or give you a grand mal seizure.
我把你们固定在椅子上 因为你们会扭动
I’m clamping you to the chairs because you’re going to wiggle.
我不相信这疯子
I don’t trust this fruit loop.
一千伏特 五个人 乘以五
Hmm. A thousand volts, five bodies…
允许吸电 三秒脉冲
…multiply by five, allowing for absorption, three-second pulses….
你知道自己在做什么吧
You know what you’re doing, right?
该死 别停下 怎么了 沃勒
Damn it. Don’t stop working. Yeah, Waller?
我收到报告 说有人入侵阿卡姆
I am getting reports there’s a break-in at Arkham.
现在是红色警报 我还不知道呢
You’re on red alert. News to me.
你不明白什么是“秘密行事”吗
What part of “off the books” do you not understand?
你们在医疗中心吗
Are you in the medical center?
我们遇到一个小问题
We hit a snag.
又是蝙蝠侠吗
Batman again?
蜘蛛侠需要就医
Spider needed medical attention.
蜘蛛侠 但他
Spider? But he’s…
别找借口 劳顿 明白吗
No excuses, Lawton! You get that?
少说废话 没时间了 别耍花招
No more crap! No more time! No more shenanigans!
[弗洛伊德·劳顿“死亡射手”]
[哈琳·奎泽尔“小丑女”]
这帮人♥渣♥想整我
Those scumbags are trying to screw me.
我永远不要再这样了
I never need to do that again.
开什么玩笑 我感觉棒极了
Are you kidding? I feel great!
没人可以整我
Nobody screws the Wall!
[引爆]
各位 再来一次
Uh, guys? Do it again.
我不明白 或许他的皮太厚了
I don’t know. Maybe his skin is too thick?
有史以来最厉害的枪
Best gun ever.
他的头为什么会爆♥炸♥
Why’d his head explode?
因为他颈部的炸♥弹♥没被解除 你这个混♥蛋♥
Because the bomb in his neck didn’t diffuse, you asshole.
他有什么借口
So what’s his excuse?
真酷
Oh, that’s rich.
老天 他们对你做了什么
Denzel! What have they done to you?
你们还没弄明白吗
Haven’t you solved it yet?
黑蜘蛛是蝙蝠侠
The Black Spider is Batman.
我听过这声音
I know that sound.
有人在清理他们的大脑
Someone’s flossing their brain.
告诉我 你们来这里做什么
Talk! Why are you here?
阿曼达·沃勒想杀死谜语人
Amanda Waller wanted the Riddler dead.
沃勒 她有什么
Waller? What’s she got…?
我来了 混♥蛋♥们
I’m here, bitches!
我为大家带来了惊喜
And I brought favors for everybody!
太好了
Yahtzee!
我想这是你的 死亡射手
I think this was yours, Deadhead.
谁找到就是谁的
Finders, keepers.
小甜心 你自♥由♥了
Pudding! You’re free.
别再叫我“小甜心”
Don’t you pudding me.
我离开 你突然间 就多了一帮新朋友 甚至还有了新男友
I go away and suddenly you’ve got new friends. Even picked a new guy.
你搞错了 宝贝
You got it all wrong, baby.
我利用他们 帮助你逃离这里
I was using them to help you escape.
我还会为了谁闯入阿卡姆
Who else would I break into Arkham for?
没有其他任何人
Nobody, that’s who.
一切都会回到从前
It’ll be just like old times.
你 新男友 我不喜欢别人碰我的东西
You. New guy. I don’t like people touching my stuff.
动手吧 你没子弹了 我有
Go ahead. You’re out of bullets. I am not.
没有了 你可以开枪 如果我没倒下
You are. You’re gonna pull the trigger, and when nothing happens…
我会猛击你的喉部 把你的脑浆打出来
…I’m gonna punch you in the throat and bash your brains out.

Three.

Two.
一 等等
One. Hold on.
别数了 我知道有子弹的
Stop counting for a second. I know there are bullets.
看到了吗
See?
[洗衣房♥]
老兄 你刚才骗过了小丑
Mate, you just out-crazied the Joker.
这里到处是警♥察♥
This place is crawling with cops.
我要杀了沃勒 我们先离开才说
I’m gonna kill Waller. Can we get out of here first?
手锤
Mallet.
就在这里 小丑
It’s right here, Mr. J.
我一直替你好好保管它
I was keeping it safe for you the whole…
是时候来一次大爆♥炸♥了
It’s time for a very big bang.
我们为何要走
Why the hell are we running?
我们是瓮中之鳖
We’re sitting ducks here.
你认为这是谁的错 老大
And whose fault is that, do you suppose, leader?
我整晚都在关照整支队伍 你这个混♥蛋♥
I’ve been carrying this team all night, you douche bag.
两位 真的吗
Uh, fellas? Really?
你这么认为 两位
Is that what you’d call it, eh? Guys.
两位 听着 我就是这么认为
Guys, listen. That’s what I’d call it…
你这个混♥蛋♥ 太好了 大家各走各的
…you one-gimmick hack. Great, let’s split up.
我单独行动最好 两位 蝙蝠侠来了
I’m better off on my own. Guys. Batman’s here.
小丑 他去哪里了
Joker. Where did he go?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!