你失手了 稍等
You missed. Wait for it.
巡逻队 请派人彻底搜索放风场
Patrol, I need a sweep of the yard. Ugh!
你糗了吧
Boom! In your face.
他用对讲机报告了情况 那是失误 你这个下三滥
He got to his walkie. I’d score that a miss. You two-bit C-lister.
够了
That’s it!
美国
U.S.A!
各位 有人来了
Boys, we got company.
鲨鱼王 不要 终于可以大干一场了
Shark, no. Finally, some action.
这可真低调
So much for low profile.
报告情况 我探测到你们在放风场上 但摄像机上看不到你们
Status report. I’ve got you in the exercise yard, but you don’t show up on the cameras.
肯定是系统出问题了
Must be something wrong with the system.
可恶 我们现在有点忙
Damn it. We’re a little busy right now.
待会再打给你
I’ll call you back.
别胡闹了 罪犯们 拿手仗 然后离开
Don’t yank me around, convict. Get the cane. Get out.
太好了
Yahtzee.
维克特·萨斯 你被包围了
Victor Zsasz, we got you surrounded.
请别伤害我
Please. Please don’t hurt me.
放开那个女孩 别把情况搞糟
Let the girl go before it gets ugly.
我来释放僵尸
The zombie’s mine to liberate.
我有正义之事要做
I have righteous work to do.
我今晚没心情 萨斯
I’m not in the mood tonight, Zsasz.
你今晚似乎有心事 少爷
You seem troubled tonight, sir.
是小丑女 阿福
It’s Harley, Alfred.
她有点反常
She was acting odd.
比平日还反常吗
Odder than usual, you mean?
她好像很高兴被抓起来
Like she was happy to get caught.
她有可能想念旧情人
Maybe she missed her, uh, pudding.
有可能
Maybe.
更有可能跟小丑的炸♥弹♥有关
More likely it’s linked to the Joker’s bomb.
阿卡姆今晚发布了黄色警报
Arkham had a yellow alert this evening.
一切看起来安然无恙
Everything looks to be in place.
那是莫西尔 他周五通常不上班
That’s Moshell. He doesn’t work Fridays.
法瑞克也不会 他周四上班
Neither does Ferrick. That’s the Thursday crew.
这不是现场直播 他们在播放以前的录像
This isn’t live. They’re broadcasting old footage.
阿卡姆出事了
Something’s wrong at Arkham.
不 不要
No, no.
够了 鲨鱼王 把他放下
Enough, Shark! Put him down!
你现在可以留心听我说话了吗
Do I have your attention now?
除非我下命令 否则别在任务中途暴露身份
Don’t break cover in the middle of an operation unless I say so.
永远别再这样对我
Don’t ever do that to me.
否则怎样 你会咬掉我的头
Or what? You’ll chew my head off?
下手吧 我求你
Do it. I’m begging you.
你认为 没有我 你们有机会活着出去
You think any of you have a shot of getting out alive without me?
我就知道会这样
That’s what I thought.
幸好一切没有张扬出去
We’re just lucky this was contained.
你们都要听指挥
Start following orders, all of you.
冷静点 小甜心
Why don’t you just calm down, pudding?
别叫我“小甜心”
Don’t call me pudding!
[阿卡姆疯人院 强化治疗部]
保管室在这里
Property room’s here.
上锁了 很快就开了
Locked. Not for long.
真可悲
Now that’s just pathetic.
院长所有的密♥码♥都采用生日的倒数
The warden uses his birthday backwards for practically all of his passwords.
[已授权 发送密♥码♥]
你怎么知道 我曾经在这里工作
How do you know that? I used to work here.
我没说过吗
Didn’t I mention that?
少来了 你在这里做什么
Come on. As what?
当心理医生 傻蛋
As a psychiatrist, silly.
老兄 扔回力镖的人不懂得放手
And pal, anyone who throws boomerangs has some real issues letting go.
好了
Et voilà.
我们从哪里入手
Where do we even begin?
每人负责一部分 开始找
Everyone take a section. Just start looking.
老天
Bloody hell.
我的酸性扑克牌
My acid playing cards.
我就知道 我把它们留了在这里
I knew I left them here.
这是小丑在火车抢劫案中 穿过的蝙蝠侠服装
Here’s that Batman costume Mr. J used for the train heist.
我一直到处找
I’ve been looking all over for this.
原来在这里
Here’s where it went.
[小丑]
找到了
Bingo.
萤火虫
Firefly.
飞蛾杀手
Killer Moth.
宙斯
Maxie Zeus.
从未听说过这些工具
Never heard of any of these tools.
急冻人的枪
Mr. Freeze’s gun.
找到了
Score.
谢谢
Thanks.
是蝙蝠侠
It’s Batman.
不可能
No way.
战利品
The spoils of war.
黑蜘蛛刚刚痛扁了蝙蝠侠
Black Spider just kicked The Bat’s ass?
老兄 我有点激动得说不出话来
Mate, I’m a little choked up.
我拿到拇指碟了
Got the thumb drive.
什么
What?
搞什么
What the hell?
我们被玩弄了
We’ve been played.
冰霜杀手在哪里
Where’s Frosty?
冰霜杀手 该死
Frost? Damn it.
冰霜杀手
Frost!
真简单
Easy.
[谜语]
我就知道沃勒会派人来
I knew Waller would send someone.
我太聪明 她不想让我活着
I’m too clever for her to let me live.
什么你都知道 天才
Nothing gets past you, genius.
我会让你死个痛快
I’ll make this fast.
你知道自己为何要杀我吗
Do you even know why you’re assassinating me?
沃勒说你招惹她 她要杀鸡儆猴
The Wall says you screwed her and to make an example out of you.
这种说法就能满足你的好奇心
And that satiated your curiosity?
我不问问题
I don’t ask questions.
我不相信
I don’t believe that.
人的思维总会有疑问
The human mind always has questions.
我唯一的问题是 沃勒为何不用你的纳米炸♥弹♥炸爆你的头
My only question is why Waller didn’t just blow your head off with your nano bomb.
正是因为这个原因 她才要杀死我
It’s the same reason she needs me dead.
因为我知道如何解除这些炸♥弹♥
Because I know how to diffuse them.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你怎么知道她和谜语人在一起
How do you know she’s with the Riddler?
在监控室时 她不停地看他
She was eyeballing him at the monitor room.
她给自己找了一位新男友
So she’s got herself a new guy.
我为她做了这么多
After everything I’ve done for her.
我们走着瞧
Ooh, we’ll see about that.
我再交五个跟她一样的女朋友
I’ll make five more just like her.
我会剥了她的皮 把另一个人塞进去
I’ll take her skin and put someone else in it.
那完美光滑的肌肤
Oh, that perfect creamy skin.
振作点 老兄
Pull yourself together, man!
她当面嘲笑你
She mocked you right to your face!
甚至敢叫你
Even dared to call you…
“小甜心”
…pudding.
那个可爱的女孩
Oh, that darling girl!
她或许值得我爱
She might even deserve me.
好了 宝贝 开始吧
Okay, babies, let’s cook.
大吉大利 晚餐吃鸡
Winner, winner, chicken dinner. Ha-ha-ha.
噢 小丑女 我收回一半以前对你做的坏事
Oh, Harley, I take back half the horrible things I’ve done to you.
[谜语]
他们走了
They’re gone!
我们看到了 小丑女 他们去哪里了
Yeah, we can see that, Harley, but where?
是沃勒
It’s Waller.
我在这里 你在搞什么 死亡射手
I’m here. What are you trying to pull, Deadshot?
你没有报到 我们跟蝙蝠侠发生打斗
You’re not checking in. We had a bout with The Bat.
但我们逃过了 我拿到手仗了 沃勒
But we’re past it. I got your cane, Waller.
我们在找出口
We’re just looking for an exit.
你们都在一起吗
So you’re all together?
当然 为何不在一起呢
Of course. Why wouldn’t we be?
那为何特别犯罪组被召去保护医疗中心

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!