That gives me the chills.
有关冰的双关语 真的吗
Ice puns? Really?
沃勒 这简直是胡说
Waller, this is crap.
我不管 罪犯 好好干活
I don’t care, convict, do yourjob.
老实说 蝙蝠侠 我根本不知道小丑把东西放哪里
Honestly, B-man, I don’t know where Mr. J puts half of his stuff.
会说话的波波娃娃明天大减价 我想现在要一个
I just wanted a Chatty Boo-Boo doll before they went on sale tomorrow.
[陈述:真实]
[洋娃娃]
把她送回阿卡姆
Get her back to Arkham.
好的 蝙蝠侠
Will do, Batman.
上车吧 疯女人
Get in there, you nutty broad.
[阿卡姆疯人院]
我正在吃午饭 现在要我处理这个傻妞
I’m in the middle of lunch, now I gotta process this dizzy dame?
真疯狂
Crazy, huh?
我把她送回以前的牢房♥ 然后再回来
Why don’t I just toss her in her old cell and come back?
好 我有半打新文件要填 然后你才可以进来
Yeah, right. I got, like, half a dozen new forms to fill out before you can even come in.
我们有十分钟放置设备
We’ve got 10 minutes to plant the device.
[太平间]
我应该把她放在哪里
Where should I dump her?
把尸体放上X光机
Put it through the x-ray machine.
肯定死了
Heh. Don’t get much deader than that.
尸体已经冰冷
This one’s cold as ice.
老兄 系统里没有纪录说要接收一具尸体
Hey, buddy, I got nothing in the system about accepting a new body.
太好了
Yeah. Ha, ha.
电脑显示“没有纪录”
It says, uh, “Not found.”
我从里面出来的 再试一下
I came from inside. Run it again.
不 有些不对劲
No, something’s wrong.
我要叫保安来
I’m gonna have to get security.
接线盒就在前面 快点走
The junction box is up ahead so move your ass.
小丑女
Harley?
真的是你吗
Is it really you?
可恶
Shit.
别把事情搞砸了
Don’t screw this up.
你连招呼都不打吗
Aren’t you even going to say hello? Heh, heh.
各位 来看看 小丑刚刚发现小丑女了
Aw, guys, you gotta see this. Joker just spotted Harley.
继续走
Keep walking.
叫他闭嘴
Tell him to shut up.
我看得出你依然很痛苦
Aw, I can tell you’re still sore.
至少那些瘀伤不见了
At least the bruises cleared up nicely.
你赶着去哪里 小丑女
What’s your hurry, Harl?
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!
该死
Damn it.
走吧
Let’s move.
或许她会杀了他
Maybe she’ll kill him.
我恨你 你这个混♥蛋♥
I hate you, you bastard!
我会杀了他
I’ll kill him!
他这样对我 我要亲手杀了他
I’ll kill him myself for what he’s done to me.
女人 我说得没错吧 警官
Women. Am I right, officer?
没法和她们生活在一起 也不能把她们从车里踢下去
Can’t live with them, can’t kick them out of a moving car.
你知道规矩 伙计 我得通知上头
You know the rules, buddy. I gotta phone it in.
她已经死了
She’s dead.
她还能制♥造♥多少麻烦呢
How much trouble could she be?
没有批准 任何东西都不可以进出阿卡姆
Nothing goes in or out of Arkham without being OK’d.
不过稍等一下 我会试着联♥系♥值班警官
But give me a sec, I’ll try to get ahold of the watch commander.
再试一次 我试过两次 先生
Run it again. I’ve tried twice, sir.
我不能因为系统失灵 就失去这份工作
I can’t lose this job because your system is down.
[没有记录]
快点吧 外行人
Come on, you amateurs.
对不起 亲爱的 是防弹的
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Sorry, hon. Bulletproof.
那更好
Even better.
小甜心
Pudding.
怎么了 小丑女 如果我不了解 我还以为你想杀死我
Why, Harley, if I didn’t know better, I’d say you’re trying to kill me.
我们之间结束了
We’re finished, you and me.
我现在有新男友了
I got someone new now.
更好的人
Someone better.
该死 只能这样了
Oh, hell. This’ll have to do.
不用担心 刚刚传过来
Never mind. Just came through.
差不多是时候了
About time.
[准许进入]
对不起 是旧系统
Sorry, it’s an old system.
没关系
No problem.
我们来看看有什么好东西
Let’s see what goodies we’ve got.
该死
Oh, shit!
怎么 哦
How…? Oh!
我的蛋蛋
Aah! Me goolies.
这是报复 蠢蛋
That’s payback, you dumb-ass.
走走就没事了 袋鼠队长
Walk it off, Captain Kangaroo.
快点 我们没时间了
Come on, we’re out of time.
新男友 是的
New guy? That’s right.
你不会吃醋吧
You’re not jealous, are you?
就是他
That’s him.
我认识你
I know you.
我们曾经合作过一次
We worked together once.
不 等等 不要告诉我 不要告诉我
No, wait, don’t tell me, don’t tell me. Hmm….
傻瓜
Deadhead, hmm?
大型铅弹
Buckshot? Ha, ha!
我抓到她了
I got her.
你可以跟她一起
You can have her.
你连衣服也会买♥♥二手的
Bet you buy your shirts second-hand too. Ha!
先生 E层发生爆♥炸♥
Sir, we’ve got an explosion on Level E.
他依然被关着 先生
He’s still secure, sir.
是客房♥服务吗
Is that room service?
告诉他们烤乳酪馅饼 还没送来
Tell them I never got my calzone.
好 所有保安立即赶去厨房♥
Good. I need every available security down in the kitchen, stat.
现在是黄色警报
We’re on yellow alert.
你们来晚了 她遇到前男友 抓着
You’re late. Ran into her ex. Grab hold.
用力点
Put your back into it.
嘿 不准来下面
Hey. Nobody’s supposed to be down there.
我们下来开小型派对
We just snuck down here for a little party.
什么派对
What kind of party?
可恶 你是小丑女
Crap, you’re Harley Quinn!
不许动 你这个疯
Don’t move, you crazy bit…
我讨厌意大利食物
I hate Italian food.
厨房♥的火势被控制了吗
Has that kitchen fire been contained?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
劳顿 什么事
Lawton. What?
全球定位系統表明 你在主保安室
GPS has you in the main security hub.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
我们占据了这间房♥ 就这样
We own it, that’s what.
现在我们去拿手仗
Now we grab the cane.
别太狂妄自信 劳顿
Don’t get too cocky, Lawton.
你走上了不归路 你最好记住这一点
You’re at the point of no return. You best keep that in mind.
煤气爆♥炸♥让整个可恶的疯人院处于黄色警报中
That gas explosion put the whole bloody asylum on yellow alert.
如果监控摄像头认出我们 我们就完蛋了
If the security cameras make us, we’re toast.
那就关闭所有监控摄像头
So shut down all the security cams.
这样蝙蝠侠肯定会知道
That’s a surefire way to alert The Bat.
那怎么办 让他看着我们像白♥痴♥一样乱跑
What then? Let him watch us run around like idiots?
播放昨天的录像
Play yesterday’s footage.
鲨鱼王第一次有自己的想法
Aw. Shark Week had his first thought.
闭嘴 回力镖 再说一遍
Shut it, Boomer. Say it again.
播放昨天同一时段的录像
Play yesterday’s footage at the same time.
我来
I can do that.
这样我们的行动就不会受到监视
And we can operate without eyes on us.
你是指蝙蝠侠还是沃勒 两者都是
You mean Batman’s or Waller’s? Both.
强化治疗大楼在那边 就在放风场对面
The intensive treatment building is there, just across the yard.
走吧
Let’s move.
低调行事
Low profile.
冰霜杀手 走吧
Frost. Move your ass.
[一号♥摄像头:艾迪·纳什顿 又名爱德华·尼格玛“谜语人”]
这些塔楼是首要任务
Top priority are those towers.
我可以爬上去
I can scale them.
没时间了
No time.
你对付两个 我对付两个
You do two, I’ll do two.
好 听我口令 开始
Fine. On my mark. Now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!