I’m getting tired of this trick.
我也这么想 牛仔
You and me both, cowboy.
我们进入哥谭市后 我或许可以带你四处逛逛
Maybe when we get into Gotham, I can show you around.
我知道一些好玩的地方
I know some tight places.
没兴趣
Not interested.
我告诉过你 小丑女
I told you, Harley.
如果你想调情 可以找我 好吗
If you’re giving it out, heave a chunk my way, eh?
算了 别做梦了
Ah. You wish.
把你的回力镖向鲨鱼王摇摇吧
Shake your boomer-wang at the shark guy.
来吧 我会咬掉
Do it, and I’ll bite it off.
别这样 小丑女 看在旧日情份上
Come on, Harl. For old time’s sake?
这次我们会有问题吗
Are we gonna have a problem this time around?
说不定会有问题 老兄
I think we might, mate.
不会
No.
我不信任坏人
I don’t trust vermin.
毫无荣誉感 目标和纪律
Honorless, rudderless, undisciplined.
他们永远也找不到你的尸体
They’ll never find your body.
忍♥者真棒
Oh, ninjas are awesome.
这表示我们到了吗
You think that means we’re there?
我惧高
I hate heights!
我们会死的
We’re not gonna make it.
沃勒 拜托
Waller, please!
记住这种感觉 罪犯们 你们的生死由我掌控
Remember this feeling, convicts. I hold your lives in my hands.
你这个疯狂的婊♥子♥
You crazy bitch.
打开该死的降落伞
Open the damn chutes.
马上
Do it. Now!
好样的
Good one.
乖鲨鱼
Good shark.
真恶心
Gross.
小丑女呢
Where’s Harley?
别担心 我的头先着地
Don’t worry, I fell on my head.
太好了 我们如何秘密赴会
Great. How do we get to the rendezvous unseen?
再多走几里路
A few more miles.
继续前进
Keep moving then.
可恶之极
Aah! This is flipping bonkers.
走下水道 穿蝙蝠装那家伙就不会发现我们
Sloshing through sewage so a guy dressed like a bat won’t spot us?
你想走地面吗 滑头 请自便
You wanna head topside, slick, be my guest.
不 我们差不多到了
No, we’re practically there.
对 我也这样想
Yeah, that’s what I thought.
[冰山酒廊]
企鹅人
Cobblepot.
我们关门了 私人派对
We’re closed. Private party.
我们来参加私人派对的
Yeah, we’re the private party.
这边请 他在等你们
This way. He’s waiting on you.
你的客人到了 科波特先生
Your guests have arrived, Mr. Cobblepot.
好 好 请进
Right, right. Come in.
欢迎光临冰山酒廊
Welcome to the lceberg Lounge.
我马上就吃完晚餐了
I’m just finishing my supper.
对不起 科波特先生
Pardon me, Mr. Cobblepot.
劳顿 我还以为死亡射手从来不跟人合作
Lawton? Oh, I never pegged Deadshot for a team player.
世道艰难 先生
Oh, things are tough all over, sir.
说得好
That’s a good one. Ha, ha.
此人是我见过最厉害的杀手
This man is the best assassin I’ve ever seen.
我只跟最厉害的人合作
And I only work with the best.
我的宗旨是让人满意 科波特先生
I aim to please, Mr. Cobblepot.
听说你可以让我们闯入阿卡姆
I was told you can get us into Arkham?
我的确可以
I can indeed.
我已安排好 让你们潜入那个疯人院
I’ve made arrangements to sneak you into the crazy farm.
跟着他们去
Follow them to…
你
You.
小丑
Clown!
你不会依然因为卡车的事在生气吧 企鹅人
You’re not still mad about that truck, are you, Pengy?
感觉你依然在生气
It feels like you are.
你浪费了我不少钱 小丑女
You cost me money, funny girl.
她和她的疯子男友 偷走我运香烟卡车 然后把车开进河里
Her and her looney boyfriend nicked my truck of cigarettes and drove it into the river.
就为了寻开心
Just for a laugh.
我和小丑已经结束了 应该不关我的事了吧
Does it matter that Mr. J and I aren’t together anymore?
没人能偷走我的东西 然后一走了之
Nobody steals from me and walks away.
这样不利于生意 亲爱的
It’s bad business, love.
你说得没错 你应该杀了她
You’re right, you should kill her.
我会帮你杀了她
Hell, I’ll kill her for you.
拜托
Aw, come on.
你知道还有什么不利于生意吗 先生
Except you know what else is bad for business, sir?
出♥卖♥♥♥客户
Doublecrossing your clients.
我不想人们说 科波特先生拿了你的钱 还杀了你的员工
And I would hate for folks to say Mr. Cobblepot takes your money and kills your operatives.
把她带走 劳顿
Get her out of my sight, Lawton.
这是你们的文件
There’s your files.
记住其中的内容
Memorize the contents.
你们可以在上面的房♥间睡一会儿
You can grab some shuteye in the rooms above.
你们明晚 在夜幕的掩护下展开行动
You deploy tomorrow night under the cover of darkness…
这之后 我不想你们再现身我的地盘
…and then I never want to see any of you on my turf again.
给我滚出去
Now get the hell out of here.
你是有史以来最有魅力的人 对吧
Ever the charmer, ain’t you?
去死吧 回力镖队长
Bite me, Boomer.
[橡胶子弹]
[高速]
劳顿
Ah. Oi, Lawton.
胡须剃得真漂亮 老兄
Nice shave, mate.
这个任务开始时 我们相处得不太好
We got off on the wrong foot at the start of this mission.
跟我们一起喝杯啤酒吧
Hoist a pint with us.
不行 今夜是上学日的晚上
Can’t. lt’s a school night.
随便你
Ehh, suit yourself.
来一场飞镖友谊赛怎么样
How about a friendly game of darts, then?
算你走运
Lucky shot.
好 那你来试试
Right. Let’s see you do it.
对 来吧
Yeah! Come on!
对不起 老兄
Sorry, mate.
看来这只飞镖反弹得不太好
Looks like that one took a bad bounce.
我们算是扯平了 老兄
Let’s call it even, mate.
露易丝 我是阿曼达
Louise? lt’s Amanda.
我有一项特别任务要给你
I have a special assignment for you.
此事最好保密
Something I’d rather keep between the two of us.
我在听
I’m listening.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你想念我吗 你想怎样
Did you miss me? What do you want?
我有点痒 想你帮我挠痒 牛仔
I got an itch I thought you could help me scratch, cowboy.
这个开始真不错
Oh. Good start.
管他的
Ah, what the hell.
太好了
Yahtzee!
[洋娃娃]
我到了
Here’s my stop.
祝我好运 牛仔
Wish me luck, cowboy.
应该是藏在这里的
There’s gotta be one here somewhere.
你知道他藏在哪里 对吧
You know where he put it, don’t you?
究竟在哪里 小丑女
Where is it, Harley?
我不懂你在说什么
No idea what you’re talking about.
给我答案
Answers.
马上
Now.
走开 蝙蝠
Back off, Bats.
在哪里
Where is it?
他在说什么
What’s he talking about?
谁知道这些疯人为了什么事情这么激动
Who knows what these wankers get worked up about.
我不知道 我发誓
I don’t know. I swear.
我不会无缘无故向射杀蝙蝠
I’m not firing blind against The Bat.
沃勒 到底是怎么回事
Waller, what the devil’s going on?
你不能打给我 要求我给你答案 死亡射手
You don’t get to call me up and demand answers, Deadshot.
他们在谈论什么
What are they talking about?
小丑偷了一枚脏弹 藏在哥谭市某处
Joker stole a dirty bomb and hid it somewhere in Gotham.
很显然 这枚炸♥弹♥威力无穷 其辐射足以杀死市内一半人口
Apparently it’s large enough that the radiation would kill half the population.
蝙蝠侠翻遍整个城市 想找到它
Batman’s torn the city apart trying to find it.
他曾一度认为 谜语人可能会知道
At one point he thought Riddler might know.
小丑有一枚脏弹
The Joker has a dirty bomb?
真让我不寒而栗