猜个谜语 什么时候门不是门
Riddle me this: When is a door not a door?
感觉就像溺水 对吗
It feels like drowning, doesn’t it?
当答案就在脑海中 你却抓不住它
When the answer is at the edge of your cortex, but you can’t seem to grasp it.
你在测试我的耐性
You’re trying my patience.
答案
The answer?
当门半掩着的时候
When it’s ajar.
来一道简单点的谜语
Here’s an easy one.
什么东西围着城市跑 却从未移♥动♥过
What runs around a city but never moves?
不知道 是墙
No? A wall.
你想怎么样 尼格玛
What do you want, Nigma?
我说了算 所以由我发问
I’m in charge, so I’ll ask the questions.
尽量跟上我的速度
Try to keep up, won’t you?
猜一猜这个谜语 有什么东西属于你 但其他人用得比你多
Riddle me this: What belongs to you but others use it more than you do?
你的名字
Your name.
你听过这个谜语 没有
You’ve heard that one. No.
像世界上其他人一样 我用谷歌♥
I have Google like the rest of the world.
你为何这样跟我说话 沃勒
Why do you talk to me like this, Waller?
很简单 我需要你喋喋不休 好让我确定你的位置
Simple. I needed to keep you babbling long enough to pinpoint your position.
我的什么
My-What?
举起手来
Hands in the air where we can see them.
把他带走
Take him out.
不用留情
Make it hurt.
猜一猜 我领先时 为何不罢手
Riddle me this: Why didn’t I quit when I was ahead?
怎么了 报告情况
What is it? Report.
谜语人是我的
The Riddler is mine.
切换到夜视模式
Switch to night vision.
确保周边安全
Secure the perimeter.
可恶 是蝙蝠侠
Holy crap, it’s Batman.
我知道你帮他 尼格玛
I know you helped him, Nigma.
告诉我它在哪里
Tell me where it is.
我调用优先级别的紫外线
I’m invoking priority level ultraviolet.
组织特遣部队X
Assemble Task Force X.
我们又有一次自杀行动
We have another suicide mission.
[露易丝·林肯]
[哥谭银行]
[冰霜杀手]
[棕榈树汽车旅馆]
[纳那维]
[鲨鱼王]
[哥谭公报]
[黑帮老大已认罪 受警方保护]
[埃里克·尼达姆]
[黑蜘蛛]
[乔治·哈克尼斯]
[回力镖队长]
[禁止入内 美国♥军♥事基地]
[阿纳托利·克尼亚泽夫]
[克格勃野兽]
[罗斯福支持中心 女子中途之家]
[哈琳·奎泽尔]
[小丑女]
[弗洛伊德·劳顿]
[死亡射手]
蝙蝠侠:突袭阿卡姆
老天 我宿醉了 但我记不起派对了
Strewth, I got the hangover, but I don’t recall the party.
可恶 又来了
Aah, crap, not this again.
你也是吗
You too?
像一个不断重复的恶梦
It’s like a bloody recurring nightmare.
看来我们有新人加入
Looks like we got rookies.
你们是谁
Who are you people?
我为何会穿着制♥服♥
And why am I in uniform?
没有牢笼 没有镣铐
No bars, no chains.
该吃肉了
Time for meat.
试试看 鱼柳 我会告诉你“冷血”是什么意思
You try it, fish-fingers, and I’ll show you the meaning of cold-blooded.
你脾气真坏
You’re feisty.
所有人都给我闭嘴
Everybody, shut up.
我以前来过这里
I’ve been here before.
我要走了
I am leaving.
站住
Stop.
坐下
Sit down.
我叫阿曼达·沃勒
I’m Amanda Waller.
我来劝导你们这帮罪犯加入我们的特种部队
I’m here to indoctrinate you convicts into our special forces.
不要
Pass.
我杀人是为了让世上没有堕落之人
I killed to keep degenerates off the streets.
我不会与他们合作
I won’t work alongside them.
可以呼吸新鲜空气 还能减刑
Fresh air and time off my sentence?
欢迎你随时找我 亲爱的
Feel free to keep calling me up, love.
特遣部队X是一支非正式的政♥府♥突击队
Task Force X is an off-the-books government strike team…
由毫无希望被释放的罪犯组成
…made up of convicts with no hope for release…
死不足惜 旨在完成非凡使命
…serving as expendable agents for impossible missions.
任务成功 我会缩短你们的刑期
Succeed and I’ll shave time off your sentences.
如果不成功呢
If we don’t?
你们必死无疑
You’ll be dead.
还有其他愚蠢的问题吗
Any other stupid questions?
是的 我的颈部有什么东西 追踪器吗
Yeah, what’s in my neck? A tracker?
对 还有强大的纳米技术炸♥弹♥
Yes. And a powerful nanotech explosive.
逃跑 被捕 违抗命令
Run away, get yourself captured, disobey an order…
正确回答问题的速度太慢 我会炸掉你们的头
…hell, give me a right answer too slowly, and I’ll blow your head clean off.
你骗人
You lie.
你费尽周折 不会只是为了杀死我们吧
You would not take all of this trouble just to kill us.
试试看
Try me.
还有人要试吗
Anyone else?
我想没有了
I didn’t think so.
这次是什么危险任务 你竟然要派新人去
What’s so dangerous this time that you had to send in the newbies?
你们要闯入阿卡姆疯人院
You’re going to break into Arkham Asylum.
荒唐之极 不太想去吗
That’s insane. Don’t want much?
去他的 我才不碰疯子
Screw that. I don’t do freaky-deakies.
太棒了
Yahtzee!
我们如何开始
How do we start?
我喜欢你 牛仔
Oh. I like you, cowboy.
你是疯子 我喜欢你的疯狂举动
You’re loco and me likey your loco-motion.
计划是怎样的
What’s the plan?
一周前 一名自称“谜语人”的下三滥员工
A week ago, while in my employ, a lowlife calling himself the Riddler…
成功入侵我的电脑系统
…managed to gain access to my computer system.
他下载了一个文件 其中包括
He downloaded a file containing the identities and histories…
自杀小队当前过去和潜在成员的身份和历史
…of every current, past and potential member of the suicide squad.
也包括我们的
Including ours.
没错
That’s right.
他威胁要把所有数据发布在网络上
He’s threatening to release them all on the lnternet.
你们要把它夺回来
You’re going to get it back.
谜语人有一份副本 在他手杖内的一个拇指碟里
Riddler’s got one copy and it’s on a thumb drive in his cane…
手杖目前被锁在阿卡姆的保管室里
…which is currently locked away in the Arkham property room.
在强化治疗大楼里 就在单独监禁牢房♥之下
In the intensive treatment building, right under the solitary confinement cells.
太好了
Good times.
我们要找内应
So we get someone inside.
是我吗 可以是我吗 归我了
Is it me? Can it be me? Dibs!
她难以预测
She’s a wild card.
小丑女对阿卡姆的
Harley Quinn has an encyclopedic knowledge…
布局和物流管理了如指掌
…of Arkham’s layout and its logistics.
近距离接触小丑 她不会有问题吧
She gonna be okay that close to the Joker?
我没事 我们之间早就结束了
I’m fine. We’re done.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He’s a jerk.
无所谓了
Whatever.
我相信你
Well, I’m convinced.
你们要潜入哥谭市
You’ll be snuck into Gotham.
你们会与一名权力经纪人会面 他会安排你们闯入精神病院
You’ll rendezvous with a power broker who will set you up for the break-in.
这次行动要神不知鬼不觉 所以尽量不要杀人
This is as off-the-grid as it gets, so let’s keep the body count to a minimum.
死亡射手只可用橡胶子弹
Deadshot, rubber bullets only.
遇到蝙蝠侠怎么办
What about The Bat?
另一宗案件让他忙得不可开交
He has his hands full on another case.
事实上 如果我们行事正确 甚至可以利用他
In fact, we work it right, we might be able to take advantage of him.
沃勒
Waller.
怎么了 劳顿
What, Lawton?
你老实点 我就射准一点
Play fair and I’ll shoot straight.
你敢耍我 我就杀了你
Jerk me around and I’ll kill you.
做一名好罪犯 劳顿
Be a good convict, Lawton.
不要逼我炸了你
Don’t make me blow you up.
我说完了
I’m clear.
用毒气麻醉他们
Gas them.
什么他们
What them?
我越来越厌倦这种把戏

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!