你认为你可以到处乱搞上♥床♥
You think you can fuck like minks, raise rug rats…
然后永远逍遥自在吗?
and live happily ever after?
少来了!
Oh, man!
你怎么进来的?
How’d you get in here?
这是什么?
What’s this?
我决定再给你一次机会
I decided to give you a second chance.
-我想你 -我才刚走你就想我
-I missed you. -I wasn’t gone long enough.
你想我吗?
Did you miss me?
不想
No.
过来告诉我你不想我
Why don’t you come over here and tell me no.
我已经看过了
-I’ve seen them before. -Yeah?
不想再多看几眼吗?
Well, you might not see them again.
我的书快完成了
My book’s nearly finished.
书中探长也快死了
My detective’s almost dead.
我可以吸最后一根烟吗?
So I’ve got time for a last cigarette?
日后再说
Afterwards.
我明天早上要作些研究
I’ve got to do some research tomorrow morning.
研究我很在行 我来帮你
I’m good at research. I’ll help you.
不用 谢了
No, thanks.
你打算研究什么?
What are you researching?
哦…
Oh…
替你的书找新的结局
a new ending to your book.
真的? 怎么弄?
Oh, really? What’s the twist?
探长爱上不该爱的女人
The detective falls for the wrong girl.
但他没死
But he doesn’t die.
他结果怎样了?
So what happens to him?
他们不停疯狂的做♥爱♥…
They fuck like minks, raise rug rats…
永远过着幸福的日子
and live happily ever after.
这不会畅销
It won’t sell.
为什么?
Why not?
总得有人死掉
Somebody has to die.
为什么?
Why?
天天有人死
Somebody always does.
早安 我找嘉纳大夫
Morning. I’m looking for a Dr. Garner.
她已不在这工作了 她好象去旧金山警局
She doesn’t work here anymore. She’s in San Francisco with the police.
我找的是他丈夫
Actually, I’m looking for her husband.
-他也在这里工作吧? -约瑟夫嘉纳?
-He works here too, doesn’t he? -Dr. Joseph Garner?
-她结婚了? -你认识他?
-She married? -You know him?
他五六年前就去世了
He died about five or six years ago.
-怎么死的? -中弹身亡
-How did he die? -He was shot.
谢了
Thank you.
他下班走路回家
He was walking home from work.
他住所离办公室很近
He only lived a couple of blocks from the clinic.
有人开车经过射死她
Somebody just drove by and shot him.
-是谋杀吗? -点三八左轮手♥枪♥
-What was the murder weapon? -Revolver, .38. Unrecovered.
-小心些 -有疑犯吗?
-Watch yourself. -Were there any suspects?
没有疑犯 没有动机 无头悬案
No suspects, no motive. Unsolved.
他的太太有嫌疑吗?
Was his wife ever a suspect?
一年前旧金山也有人来问过
One of your guys was down here from Frisco a year ago.
他问了同样的问题
He was asking the same, exact thing.
可以告诉我怎么回事吗?
You mind telling me what’s going on?
例行公事
Routine.
他是那样说的
That’s exactly what he said.
现在你又来说是 “例行公事”
Now I got two of you guys telling me it’s “routine.”
记得那家伙的名字吗?
You remember what the other guy’s name was?
不记得 我想不能确认
No. I can’t really say that I do.
尼尔森?
Nilsen?
没错 正是
Yeah. That was it.
-她曾经是疑犯吗? -不
-So was she ever a suspect? -No.
是有些闲言闲语
There was some talk.
但一直没有证据
But it never panned out.
-说些什么? -女人
-What kind of talk? -Girlfriend.
他有别的女人?
He had a girlfriend?
不
No.
是她有女人
She did.
如我所说 没有证据
But like I said, it never panned out.
谢谢 希望对你有帮助
Thank you. Hope that helped you out.
是的 你帮了大忙
Yes, you did. You sure did.
我好想你
I missed you.
我弄完了我的研究
I finished my research.
-我的书写完了 -故事是怎么结尾的呢?
-I finished my book. -So how does it end?
我跟你说过了
I told you.
她杀了他
She kills him.
再见 尼克
Good-bye, Nick.
再见?
Good-bye?
对 我的书写完了
Yeah. I finished my book.
你没听见吗?
Didn’t you hear me?
你的人物死了
Your character’s dead.
再见
Good-bye.
你还在等什么 送花吗?
What do you want, flowers?
我会给你一本我亲笔签的书
I’ll send you an autographed copy.
这是干嘛 你在开什么玩笑?
What is this, some kind of joke?
我们不是在玩游戏吗?
You playing a game here?
游戏结束了
The games are over.
你说得对
You were right.
它是本世纪最轰动的书 枪手
It was the fuck of the century, shooter.
我马上过去
I’ll be right there.
凯瑟琳·楚梅大学一年级的室友
Catherine Tramell’s roommate, freshman year?
我刚接到她电♥话♥ 她在奥克兰 快上车
I just got a call from her. She’s in Oakland. Come on!
我找了他宿舍的朋友 找了一整天
I’ve been phoning people from her dorm all day.
她大概知道我想联络到她
She must’ve heard I was trying to reach her.
她说她知道 凯瑟琳和丽莎·何伯曼的底细
Says she knows all about Catherine and Lisa Hoberman.
你还好吧?
You feeling okay?
还有一件事
Here’s something else.
强尼·巴兹的心理医生在凡内士有个办公室
Johnny Boz’s psychiatrist has an office on Van Ness.
猜猜看他和谁共用那办公室?
Guess who he shares space with?
是伊丽莎白·嘉纳大夫
Dr. Elizabeth Garner.
你究竟是怎么一回事?
What in the hell’s the matter with you?
我会在405号♥房♥
I’ll be in suite 405.
-你要上哪去? -和你一起去呀
-Where the hell you going? -I’m going with you.
你在休假
You’re on leave, Hoss.
我不会去很久的
It ain’t gonna take long.
别动!
Freeze!
你在这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
把你♥他♥妈♥的手举起来!
Put your fucking hands up!
加斯在我留言机上留言要会我
I got a message to meet Gus here.
-他在哪里? -别动 叫你别动!
-Where is he? -Don’t you move!
我知道你先生是怎么回事! 你仍然是女同性恋吗 贝丝?
I know about your husband! You still like girls, Beth?
-什么? -把你的手从口袋里拿出来!
-What? -Take you hands out of your pocket!
-把手拿出来! -你是怎么了?
-Take them out! -What’s wrong with you?
把手拿出来!
Take them out!
我爱你
I loved you.
老天!
Oh, God!
你为什么会以为她有枪?
What made you think she had a gun?
她跑到这里来干嘛? 加斯在这做什么?
What was she doing here? What was Gus doing here?
队长
Lieutenant.
我们的人
One of ours.
老天
Jesus.
我们得去搜贝丝的住所
We’ll have to check Beth’s apartment.
点三八口径的左轮枪
Thirty-eight caliber revolver.
藏在书架上
In the bookcase, behind some books.
查查它是不是杀尼尔森那把枪
Have ballistics check it for Nilsen.
你最好进来看一下
Lieutenant. You better come in here.
我想大致是这样了
I guess that’s it.
绝对不是 所有证据都对伊莉莎白·嘉纳不利
Definitely not. We feel all the evidence points to Dr. Elizabeth Garner.
我们查过了 是她的尺寸没错
We checked. It’s her size.
她在楼梯听到你声音 就把假发扔了
She probably heard you on the stairway and dumped this stuff.
这里没有405
There’s no suite 405.
凯瑟琳·楚梅的大一室友…
Catherine Tramell’s freshman roommate is dead.
两年前就因血癌去世了
She died of leukemia two years ago.