-但我不喜欢! -你试过才知道!
-I don’t like them! -Don’t knock it ’til you tried it!
好一点了吗?
Feeling better?
很好
I feel fine.
你怎么能跟她上♥床♥?
How could you fuck her?
拜托
Come on.
你活的不耐烦了?
You want to die, Hoss?
是因为那些观光客的意外?
What is it? Those tourists?
你仍然为那件事感到遗憾? 索性投向一根冰锥的怀抱?
You still so bad about that, you’re wiggling your way into an ice pick?
这里该死的观光客太多了
Got too many, god damn tourists coming here anyway!
-别这样 -观光客多得是 来自世界各地!
-Hold it down. -Plenty more where they came from!
我不会怕她
I’m not afraid of her.
干嘛不怕?
Why the hell not?
我不知道
I don’t know.
就是不怕
I’m just not.
都是她的私处害你神魂颠倒!
That’s her pussy talking! It ain’t your brain!
拜托好不好
Come on.
风纪组去追查尼尔森身前的物品
I.A. Did a track on Lieutenant Martin D-for-dickhead Nilsen.
发现一个保险箱装了五万美金…
They found a safety deposit box with $50,000 in it…
三个月前领出来尚未花用
taken out three months ago and not used since.
这样没道理 三个月前她还不认识我
That doesn’t make any sense. She didn’t know me three months ago.
或许不是她付的钱
Maybe it wasn’t her that paid him.
或许这钱有别的用途 天知道
Maybe the money was for something else. How the fuck do I know?
我现在是泥菩萨过江自身难保
I’m just an old city cowboy trying not to fall out of his saddle.
-你没事吧? -没事
-All right, cowboy? -Yeah.
来吧! 载你回家
Come on. I’m going to drive you home.
坐你那部烂车?
In that little piss-ant car of yours?
不必了 我不想退休时患上背痛
Hell, no. I ain’t getting no back pain disability retirement.
我想得到全额退休金加上一副镀金的精工表
I’m gonna get a full pension and a real gold-plate Seiko watch.
快点 我载你回家…
I’m driving you…
我才不让你这混小子开我的凯迪拉克!
You’re not driving my Cadillac car!
不行 不能让你这混小子开
I won’t let no head-up-his-ass person drive my Cadillac car!
再见了
So long!
你喜欢玩就上啊!
You wanna play? Come on!
队长! 有情报了
Lieutenant! I got the information.
快下来说!
Get it down here!
这是你的自白书吗?
You signed your name to this crock of shit?
这本来就是意外
Why not? It was an accident.
“你在这附近开车闲逛 碰上这辆车闪躲不及”
“Your driving around North Beach and this car won’t get out of the way.”
我不认为她想自杀
I don’t think she meant to go off the edge.
-插嘴一下 -闪一边去!
-Could we have him for a minute? -No, you can’t!
别跟我扯淡 我可以叫你吃不完兜着走
Don’t fuck with me on this. I don’t need a reason to put your ass in a sling.
全名是洛珊·哈迪 上一个地址是加州克劳弗
Full name is Roxanne Hardy. Last known address, Cloverdale, California.
完全没有前科
No priors, no convictions.
车子登记在凯瑟琳·楚梅名下
Car is registered to Catherine Trammel.
-你认识她! 对不对? -我在楚梅家见过她
-You knew her! -I met her at Trammel’s house.
记下她的名字
All I did was write her name down.
你记下她的名字…
You wrote her name down and then big surprise…
然后她开车滑下山坡 死在了你面前
she rolls her car down a hill and dies.
-你是这个意思吗? -我所知仅有这些
-Is that what you’re telling me? -That’s all I know.
你想知道吗 去你♥妈♥的♥
You know what then? Fuck you!
-我想你去嘉纳大夫的办公室… -我叫你离楚梅远一点!
-I want you at Dr. Garner’s office… -I told you to stay away from Trammel!
你没叫我离她的车子远一点!
You didn’t tell me to stay away from the car!
我叫你九点去嘉纳大夫的办公室
I want you at Dr. Garner’s office!
你们这次要把我的档案卖♥♥给谁?
Who are you selling my file to now?
你发神经了 柯伦 你听到没?
You are out of control, Curran. You hear me?
你好 尼克 这是麦伦大夫…
Hello, Nick. This is Dr. Myron…
麦克温大夫
and Dr. McElwaine.
他们是被请来一起和我替你做精神状态评估
They’ve been asked to consult with me on this psychiatric evaluation.
请坐
Sit down.
据说你最近常常难以控制脾气
We understand you’re having difficulty controlling your temper lately.
都是关于某一个人
Only in regard to one person.
你认为尼尔森死有余辜吗?
Do you think Lieutenant Nilsen deserved to die?
我根本不太了解他
I didn’t know him well enough.
我也不会想念他
I won’t miss him.
当你想起你的童年…
When you recollect your childhood…
那些回忆令你愉快吗?
are your recollections pleasing to you?
第一点 这不知被挑起多少遍了 但的确很多次
Number one: I don’t remember how often I jerked off, but it was a lot.
第二点 我不生我老爸的气…
Number two: I wasn’t pissed off at my dad…
就算我知道他和妈在房♥间干好事
even when I was old enough to know what he and mom did in the bedroom.
第三点 我冲马桶时不会多看
Number three: I don’t look in the toilet before I flush.
第四点 我已很久没尿床
Number four: I haven’t wet my bed for a long time.
第五点…
Number five…
你们两个死一边去
why don’t the two of you go fuck yourselves.
我要走了
I’m out of here.
你到底是怎么回事? 我一直想办法帮你
What’s your problem? I’m trying to help.
-你为什么就不能合作点? -我不要你帮忙!
-Why won’t you let me? -I don’t want your help!
-我不需要 -你需要!
-I don’t need it. -Yes, you do!
你有事瞒我
Something’s going on.
你和她上♥床♥对不对?
You’re sleeping with her, aren’t you?
-你对她干嘛这么有兴趣? -我的兴趣是你 不是她
-Why are you interested in her? -My interest is in you, not her.
她会勾引别人 操纵别人
She seduces and manipulates people.
-她会想尽一切办法… -我以为你跟她不熟
-She’ll do anything she can… -I thought you hardly knew her?
-我是心理医生 我知道这种人 -什么意思…
-I know the type. I’m a psychologist. -That means…
你也一样会操纵别人!
you manipulate people too!
你是职业的心理医生
You’re a practicing psychologist.
你比她还高明!
You’re better at it than she is!
我替你遗憾 尼克!
I feel sorry for you!
我早该料到
I should have known.
我当时在屋里
I came in to the house.
然后我们到海滩上…
When we were down on the beach…
她用诡异的眼光看着我
she looked at me so strangely.
你走之后 她就离开了
She left right after you.
我…
I…
我不该让她看见我们
I shouldn’t have let her watch us.
她一向喜欢看做♥爱♥
She wanted to watch me all the time.
她试图杀你 对不对?
She tried to kill you, didn’t she?
-你喜欢她看你吗? -你以为我叫她去杀你吗?
-Did you like her to watch you? -You think I told her to kill you?
不是
No.
我关心的…
Everybody that I care about…
…都死光了
dies.
跟我做♥爱♥
Make love to me.
你想强尼是她杀的吗?
You think she killed Johnny Boz?
为什么? 陷害我吗?
For what, to set me up?
她爱我 她不会害我
She loved me. She wouldn’t frame me.
-或许她也嫉妒强尼 -不会
-Maybe she got jealous of Johnny too. -No, she didn’t.
她以前从来不会嫉妒
She’d never get jealous before.
她只会感到兴奋
She got excited.
我没有女人缘
I don’t have luck with women.
我大学时…
There was this girl…
…认识一个女孩
I met when I was in college.
我和她上过一次床
I slept with her once.
她开始缠着我不放 偷照相片
She started following me around, taking my picture.
她染了头发 模仿我穿衣服
She dyed her hair, copied my clothes.
好象叫丽莎…
Lisa…
欧伯曼的
something, Oberman.
真恐怖
It was awful.
我以为你不会这么坦白
I thought you didn’t make confessions.
我从前不会
I never did before.
又一个漂亮女孩
Another nice girl.
事发时她多大?
How old was she when it happened?
十六岁
Sixteen.
她少年时的记录被封起来
We seal juvenile records until they’re deceased.
所以你在电脑上查不到
That’s why you couldn’t find it in your computer.
动机是什么?
What was the motive?
她说她不知道 只凭一股冲动
She said she didn’t know. Just sort of did it on impulse.
剃刀正好放在那里 她是这样说的
The razor just happened to be there. That’s what she said.
-想喝咖啡自己来 -谢了
-Help yourself to some coffee. -Thanks.
我这下真的搞糊涂了
I don’t understand what the hell is going on here.
没那么困难 这个纯朴的农家女孩…
It ain’t hard, Hoss. This young farm girl…
认为大家都偏爱她的弟弟们…
got tired of all that attention going to her little brothers…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!