-你到底发现了什么? -我有律师
-How exactly did you find out? -I have attorneys.
一些好朋友
They have friends. I have friends.
我请了一大堆律师当朋友
Money buys a lot of attorneys and friends.
我没办法 我一文不名…
I wouldn’t know about that. I don’t have any money…
没钱请律师朋友 加斯是唯一的朋友
I don’t have any attorneys, and Gus is my only real friend.
我说的不是真正的朋友
I wasn’t talking about real friends.
加斯干嘛不喜欢我?
Why doesn’t Gus like me?
我喜欢你
I like you.
-真的吗? -是的
-You do? -Yes.
想上楼喝两杯吗?
You want to go upstairs and have a drink?
我以为你不会请我
I didn’t think you’d ask me.
你倒真有自知之明
I guess you don’t know your character that well.
或许 可我学的很快
Maybe, but I’m learning.
很快我就会比你更了解你自己
Pretty soon I’ll know you better than you know yourself.
-别太过自信 -为什么不行?
-Don’t be so sure. -Why not?
-我非常难以捉摸 -难以捉摸?
-I’m very unpredictable. -Unpredictable?
你该加一点暖色调
You should put some warmth into the place.
你不想反映出自己性格
You don’t want it to reflect your personality.
我不喜欢愚弄别人
I’m not trying to fool anybody.
还是喝杰克丹尼?
Jack Daniels all right? It’s going to have to be.
-加冰块? -好的
-Ice? -Great.
我在等着你来
I was expecting you.
超♥市♥买♥♥的 一块六毛五
K-Mart. A buck, sixty-five.
让我来好了
Why don’t you let me do this for you.
你喜欢看着我做 对不对?
You like watching me do it, don’t you?
能不能给我一根烟?
Could I have a cigarette too, please?
我告诉过你戒不掉的
I told you you’d start smoking again.
替我点个火
Would you light it for me?
谢了
Thanks.
你花了多少钱向尼尔森买♥♥档案?
So how much did you pay Nilsen for my file?
是那个被你干掉的警♥察♥吗 枪手?
Isn’t he the policeman that you shot, shooter?
别叫我枪手
What if I ask you not to call me “shooter”?
好的 叫你尼基如何?
Okay. How about if I call you Nicky?
我老婆都是这样叫我
My wife used to call me Nicky.
我知道 我喜欢
Yeah, I know. I like it.
干杯 朋友都叫我凯瑟琳
Cheers. My friend call me Catherine.
曼尼怎样叫你?
What did Manny Vasquez call you?
大部分时候都叫婊♥子♥
Bitch, mostly.
但他那样叫代表亲热
But he meant it affectionately.
你有可♥卡♥因♥吗?
Do you have any coke?
我喜欢可♥卡♥因♥配上杰克丹尼
I just love coke with Jack Daniels.
冰箱里有百事可乐
Got a Pepsi in the fridge.
(注: coke有两种意思: 1.可乐 2.毒品可♥卡♥因♥)
这两种东西不大一样吧?
It’s not really the same thing now, is it?
是不一样
No, it’s not.
这是干嘛?
So where’s this going?
你到底想拿我怎么样?
What do you want from me?
你该说 “你到底想拿我怎么样 凯瑟琳?”
Say, “what do you want from me, Catherine?”
你♥他♥妈♥的想拿我怎么样 凯瑟琳?
What the fuck do you want from me, Catherine?
带样东西给你
Brought you something.
不说声谢谢吗?
Aren’t you going to say thank-you?
-内容是什么? -叙述一个杀害双亲的男孩
-What’s it about? -It’s about a boy who kills his parents.
然后布置的象是件意外
They have a play, and he makes it look like an accident.
干嘛那样做?
Why did he do that?
看看是否有办法脱罪
To see if he could get away with it.
你何时写的?
When did you write this?
你是指是否在我父母死前写的?
You mean, did I write it before my parents died?
我过了好几年才写的
No. I wrote it years afterwards.
你不会因为现在被吊销职务就停止跟踪我吧?
You wont stop following me around now just because you’re on leave?
绝对不会
Absolutely not.
很好 我会想念你
Good, I’d miss you.
你会惹上麻烦 你不再算警♥察♥了
You could get in trouble. You’re not really a cop anymore.
-我宁愿冒险 -干嘛冒险?
-I’ll risk it. -Why take the risk?
看看我是否能脱罪
To see if I can get away with it.
-你的新书怎样? -故事正在进行当中
-How’s your new book? -Practically writing itself.
我大概午夜时会离开 如果你想跟踪我的话
I’ll be leaving about midnight, in case you are going to follow me.
我会去巴兹的俱乐部 到时候见
I’ll be at Johnny Boz’s club. I’ll meet you there.
嗨 加斯
Hi, Gus.
原谅我请问一下 我不想多费唇舌…
Forgive me for asking, and I don’t mean to belabor the obvious…
她为什么会让你魂不守舍?
but why’ve you got your head so far up your ass?
她想玩 我就陪她玩
She wants to play. Fine, I can play.
和她玩的人都死光了
Everybody she plays with dies.
我知道那种滋味
I know what that’s like.
嗨 宝贝
Hi. Hi, baby.
你再跟着他 我就宰了你
If you don’t leave her alone, I’ll kill you.
我问你一件事 “洛茜”
Let me ask you something, “Rocky.”
男人和男人之间的对话
Man to man.
我认为她是世界第一做♥爱♥高手
I think she’s the fuck of the century.
你认为呢?
What do you think?
你来多久了?
How long you been here?
你喜欢在旁边偷看 对不对?
You like watching, don’t you?
她喜欢我看她
She likes me to watch.
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
海滩上
“The beach C”
早上好
Good morning.
洛茜好象不太高兴
I guess Roxy’s not taking this too well.
她看过我和很多人做♥爱♥
She’s seen me fuck plenty of guys.
或许她看到些没看过的事
Well, maybe she saw something she’s never seen before.
她什么事都见过
She’s seen everything before.
我认为我什么都见识过了
Honey, I thought I’d seen everything before.
你真认为自己与众不同?
Did you really think it was so special?
我说你是世界第一做♥爱♥高手
I told her I thought it was the fuck of the century.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我认为这是个很好的开始
I thought it was a pretty good beginning.
洛茜呢?
What about Roxy?
她更有趣吗?
Is she more fun?
要不要叫她改天一起参加?
Would you like her to join us sometime?
-她有参加你和强尼做♥爱♥吗? -没有 强尼觉得她太具威胁性
-Did she join you and Johnny? -No, he felt intimidated.
看看他的下场
Look what happened to him.
你昨晚被吓到了吗?
Tell me, were you frightened last night?
那才是重点吗?
That’s the point, wasn’t it?
那正是好玩的地方
That’s what made it so good.
-你不该玩这种游戏 -为什么? 我很喜欢
-You shouldn’t play this game. -Why not? I like it.
你玩的太过火了
You’re in over your head.
或许吧 但这是我抓凶手的办法
Maybe, but this is how I’ll catch my killer.
我不会在高♥潮♥的时候供出一切秘密的
I’m not going to confess all my secrets just because I have an orgasm.
我想隐瞒的事 你不会知道
You won’t learn anything I don’t want you to know.
我会知道的 我会逮到你
Yes, I will. Then I’ll nail you.
不会的 你会爱上我的
You’ll just fall in love with me.
我已经爱上你了
I’m in love with you already.
但我还是会逮到你
But I’ll nail you anyway.
你可以写进书里
You can put that in your book.
*No*
*Not that bar again*
*Oh, I want to know you’re the one*
*And I don’t mean the one I regret*
*The heart’s still going*
-我就知道你在这里 -你死到哪里去了?
-Thought I’d find you here. -Where the fuck you been?
-我到处找你 -别急 小子
-I’ve been over to your place. -Easy, cowboy, easy.
-我不在家 -我昨天晚上也去找过你
-I wasn’t there. -I went over last night too.
那时我也不在
Well, I wasn’t there either.
你操了她
You fucked her.
天杀的王八蛋
God damned, dumb son of a bitch!
你操了她!
You fucked her!
你真♥他♥妈♥的…
God damn! You are one…
…王八蛋!
dumb son of a bitch!
我下次会戴避孕套
Next time, I’ll use a rubber.
我才不管你用什么!
I don’t give a flying, chili bean fart about that!
-多少钱? -三十二块
-How about it, Harry. How much? -Thirty-two.
我在担心他 他在担心避孕套
I’m worried about him, he’s worried about rubbers.
你必须保护自己
You really gotta protect yourself.
有什么必要?
What in the hell for?
你想我有机会吗? 我也能找到一些马子上♥床♥!
You think I’m getting any? Sure, I can get laid by blue haired women!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!